What's new

Best Combination of Sukhoi Su 30MK2 & J 10B For BAF

J-10B would certainly be a nice addition for BAF, I don't see Bangladesh operating a meaningful number of Su-30s.
In regards to coverage... India doesn't have sufficient amount of sukhois either... so they're micro managing the deployment area...

In our case in terms of area coverage. We would need a lot less... so even 24 is a lot as we are a small country.

Before completing your statement, you have to say sorry. Pathatic isn't it? When you try to copy some one , this happens.
DUMMY why edit the sentence and learn English first and then try to be clever. Here is the full sentence. I have highlighted the most relevant part for you as you have issues with the truth. But then again you are Indian and Bollywood is your bible

Why not but make in India....oh sorry there is no such thing....Just a load of chest thumping

DUMMY why edit the sentence and learn English first and then try to be clever. Here is the full sentence. I have highlighted the most relevant part for you as you have issues with the truth. But then again you are Indian and Bollywood is your bible

Why not but make in India....oh sorry there is no such thing....Just a load of chest thumping
Before completing your statement, you have to say sorry. Pathatic isn't it? When you try to copy some one , this happens.
can y'all take your silly india pakistan fight to your forum please... thank you!

If you are correct then it is indeed SU30 and FC20.

If they chose SU-30 then they will have no alternative but to have FC-20 as interceptor and defender for these sukuis.

BD military reporting that Sukui won the tender.

;) Set to Win, not won yet...don't think the tender bids are even opened yet :)

7a369f38280bbf057b49d95d205b68ad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom