What's new

Best COAS of Pakistan?

Actually---Kiyani is the COAS that has brought most disgrace to pakistan---and how he has done it----simply by not speaking up to the media like his counterpart Mike Mullen----Mullen smashed pakistan to pieces and Kiyani could only act hurt----.

This man Kiyani has totally destroyed the image of pakistan single handedly in the american and european public----.

He should have gone on a media blitz against MUllen in a similiar manner---he should have talked about the amerian failures right from day one---how there were no american troops on the other side of the border when pak millitary was making advances----how americans troops pushed all the al qaeda into pakistan---how Bush disbanded the team that was hunting OBL---how the americans made statements that OBL was not important any more----.

He should have gotten on the telly and harped on it as much as he could have----but with a smiley face----.

And I told him so----the letter was handed to him in person----I told him to swallow his .45 calibre if he had any courage----the threat to me was also pretty severe---the same message went to Pasha as well---and was hand delievered to him as well.

Jehangir-Karamat.jpg

General Jehangir Karamat? How? His name(along with Mehmood Durrani) appeared in the memo controversy, he was supposed to be in alternative security team, tht was planned by Hussain Haqqani and his team, after the removal of Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha(if they acted acc to their plan in memo case).. The fact tht he was to feature in a security team which would be obv extremely favored by US, makes me suspicious abt him..Why did Haqqani & his team thought him to be a strong fav of US, as opposed to Gen Kiyani and Gen Pasha? Also, i think, he is living in US after retirement and also works for a US think tank..I think i have heard it somewhere... So...ermm..doesnt speak too well for his patriotism.. Also , in Talat Hussain's prog, DR A.Q Khan on 28th May's prog this yr said, tht when there was discussion regd whether we should go for nuclear test, Gen Karamat was totally neutral, and had left it to civil govt..whether they want to do it or not.. Means he was neither very strongly in favor or against... this is acc to Dr A.Q Khan.dont know whether its entirely true.. But if its true, it means, he was not very enthusastic for nuclear tests

He should have gotten on the telly and harped on it as much as he could have----but with a smiley face----.

And I told him so----the letter was handed to him in person----I told him to swallow his .45 calibre if he had any courage----the threat to me was also pretty severe---the same message went to Pasha as well---and was hand delievered to him as well.

did u really send that, and how does it help?

and how do you know memo was delivered SIR.

Mansour Ijaz bhi mowjood tha? :laugh:

it's a thinktank HE started!

and everyone knows Gen. Karamat 10,000% backed the nuclear program.

as for the political dimensions, im either ignorant or not entirely interested. I'm talking about him purely as a soldier.

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;3047547 said:
general Ziya - ul - HaQ shaheed , mard-a-momin <-----------> mard-a-HaQ
:pakistan:
Gen. Zia is like an insult for Mard momin and Mard Haq.

He was nothing but yet another puppit dictator backed by uncle SAM, who served uncle SAM till his death.

Zia's rule is the pus on the face of Pakistan. VCheng is correct he sold the soul of Pakistan to keep his seat and used Islam and the Zealots in order to achieve it.

His transformation of the Military destroyed many traditions and history that made the army such a professional force.

His rule unleashed the Islamo-fascists that have blighted this land. The Shia-Sunni sectrianism was under his watch and he plucked an unknown Urdu speaking taxi driver and made his a leader to party to counter the PPP.

He hanged an elected leader in a cowardly act of a miltary and quasi court assassination and single handedly made Pakistan a pariah state and destroyed the rule of law that we witness today.

His disdain for the media, cinema, etc is the reason that the 6 largest film industry in the world has imploded. We are lucky if we can make a film at all. TV was similarly decimated.

WAPDA and PIA was headed by miltary men - who have no idea about business and we watch the 12/18 hours of loadshedding, we see the planes crashing as nepotism has taken centre stage.

He had strength because he had the USA and he had the USA because the USSR was busy destroying Afghanistan. His rule destroyed our institutions. My proof of Zia's evil is the Hudood Ordinance a barabric and as *** of a law. Look how our society that a minister can be murdered by his bodyguard whose sworn duty is to protect a life not take it is garlanded by lawyers!!

This is Zia's dysfunction. His family is rich, he left behind over a 100 million dollars for his family, even in PK a general does not earn that much. So his faith did not extend to curbing his own corruption.

And a whole book on Zia's jerkiness can be written. Suffice to say good riddance.

We are talking about the person as Chief of Army not as president ^^
Example Musharraf could be a good COAS but not as president.

We are talking about the person as Chief of Army not as president ^^
Example Musharraf could be a good COAS but not as president.

You mean that planning a military operation like Kargil without air cover is the sign of a good general? Or is it executing such a plan without regards for the political fallout? Or may be it is crapping his pants after one famous phone call? Hardly.

did u really send that, and how does it help?

and how do you know memo was delivered SIR.

Mansour Ijaz bhi mowjood tha? :laugh:

Abu,

I don't lie---. That comment was just the ending part of the letter---who delievered it---I can't tell you---but he is really scared of talking to me now---has not talked to me---does not accept my calls.

Actually---Kiyani is the COAS that has brought most disgrace to pakistan---and how he has done it----simply by not speaking up to the media like his counterpart Mike Mullen----Mullen smashed pakistan to pieces and Kiyani could only act hurt----.

This man Kiyani has totally destroyed the image of pakistan single handedly in the american and european public----.

He should have gone on a media blitz against MUllen in a similiar manner---he should have talked about the amerian failures right from day one---how there were no american troops on the other side of the border when pak millitary was making advances----how americans troops pushed all the al qaeda into pakistan---how Bush disbanded the team that was hunting OBL---how the americans made statements that OBL was not important any more----.

Wait a minute.........i did NOT just read that.....or did I ?

:blink:

I vote for Genera Musharraf followed by General Zia-ul-Haq. The rest were ok.

LOL. Well after witnessing farcical democracy in the 90s and again afte 2008 elections, give me dictatorship anytime. Common man was much better during the dictator than the so-called democracy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom