What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

Can't you see how the BeeDee slapped in the video lol?

Btw "BeeDee" is a subset of BD people for me. i.e BeeDee = BD troll

BeeDees are disproportionately represented in this forum.

Large number of true BD people (who are mentally and physically sound people) with no inferiority complex, I have no issue with and some have earned my respect in real life (good friends of mine).

There is maybe one or two in this forum that are like that. I don't call them BeeDee.

Do you seriously think anyone actually cares what you think?

You have got real mental issues the way you hang around BD forum all day.

And a nuclear state with one of the strongest militaries in the world according to Credit Suisse (#11 globally), is "not that strong"? Interesting.

Pakistan is the only nuclear country without a friend. No one cares about your country. Even Afghanistan wants a chunk of land from a break away part of Pakistan. Instead of relying on supernatural power, better you cultivate friendship and good relationship with others. UNESCO should examine you guys, being so quarrelsome in nature.

Pakistan is the only nuclear country without a friend.

What universe are you living in? Have you heard of a country called the People's Republic of China? Turkey? Saudi Arabia? The UAE? We are also on good terms with many other countries as well, and are at least neutral with most countries in the world.

Even Afghanistan wants a chunk of land from a break away part of Pakistan.

People can want whatever they want. The bottom line is that the people of KPK and FATA consider themselves Pakistanis and want nothing to do with Afghanistan. In fact, they are some of the most supportive people when it comes to deporting Afghan refugees.

But of course, a Bangladeshi may have difficulty understanding the concept of putting one's nationality ahead of one's ethnicity and language. Also keep in mind that Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan anyway.

Instead of relying on supernatural power, better you cultivate friendship and good relationship with others.

We have good relations with many countries across the globe, especially in the Muslim world.

The only countries that clearly don't like Pakistan are Afghanistan, India, and Bangladesh. A pretty short list, and no one in Pakistan gives a damn what they think. Not exactly a list of the world's most important countries either. China alone is worth far more than those three.

And perhaps Bangladesh should take your advice in regards to India and Myanmar. Many of those people really seem to hate your country.

UNESCO should examine you guys, being so quarrelsome in nature.

I think someone should examine your head after the things you have posted on this page.

Pakistan is the only nuclear country without a friend. No one cares about your country. Even Afghanistan wants a chunk of land from a break away part of Pakistan. Instead of relying on supernatural power, better you cultivate friendship and good relationship with others. UNESCO should examine you guys, being so quarrelsome in nature.
Better if WHO examine your brain according to which Bagla-Desh is a neighbor to Pakistan..

Seems no neighbor of Pakistan like her. Afghanistan, India and Bangladesh.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl: @django catch up on the fun of this thread here when you have a little time to spend
If the stick wielding, fish-faced midget would have said this to me I would have knocked his miserable little head off his narrow little feminine shoulders.Kudos bro

A sick mentality low life scumbag who happens to be a bengali manhandled the poor Pakistani guy. Assuming PAK guy is a Muslim he should have retaliated and/or made a formal complaint to the appropriate authorities come what may, since this is a question of one's dignity. Seeing the type of audacity this low life bengali showed, I think he is a local gunda associated with the ruling party. Jungle law prevails here and the ruling party cadres are above law.

Having said that there are roughly 250 + million bengalis (indian+BD) in the world. How come PAK media is protraying this 3rd grade sorry excuse of a human as a face of bengalis in BD? This is the problem with associating ethnic/national/religious labels on a criminal, as labels impart a collective identity on the society to which the criminal happens to belong.

A sick mentality low life scumbag who happens to be a bengali manhandled the poor Pakistani guy. Assuming PAK guy is a Muslim he should have retaliated and/or made a formal complaint to the appropriate authorities come what may, since this is a question of one's dignity. Seeing the type of audacity this low life bengali showed, I think he is a local gunda associated with the ruling party. Jungle law prevails here and the ruling party cadres are above law.

Having said that there are roughly 250 + million bengalis (indian+BD) in the world. How come PAK media is protraying this 3rd grade sorry excuse of a human as a face of bengalis in BD? This is the problem with associating ethnic/national/religious labels on a criminal, as labels impart a collective identity on the society to which the criminal happens to belong.
Because when it comes to anything Pakistani ,this jerk was the quintessential bangala bhai!

BD people cherish the separation from Pakistan. So, do not regret it here and there and do not blame India for everything went wrong in 1971.
My dear chap believe me the feeling is mutual,,,,most mutual.:yahoo::yahoo::dance3::dance3::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Why have you decided to join this forum? Do you have an identity crisis? Bangladesh will always remain a rental state. You can't even fight against the Burmese to protect your Rohingya brothers, yet you have the audacity to look down on Pakistan. ISI can simply support, fund and train groups in Bangladesh to destabilize you country, and there's nothing you can do to stop us. In fact we are already selling weapons to Myanmar and increasing our ties with there military.

China has a fantastic relationship with Pakistan, thus your statement is false and Turkey has a strong bond with Islamabad. In the grand scheme of things, you nation means diddlysquat, instead you are being pimped around by India. Afghanistan is currently under the influence of Pakistan with the Taliban coming back to power probably in the next five years. If you had any dignity left in your body, then shift your ugly rear end to a Bangladeshi Forum.

Back
Top Bottom