What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

You mean wilayati Pakistani, well they should regularly visit Pakistan to seek this special training.
The ones born in UK know how to fight many train in martial arts such as Muay Thai, Mix Martials Arts, Jujitsu. I'm refering to the more recent arrivals from Italy Spain.

how is bangladesh a neighbour of pakistan. you guys seem to fly the indian flag high all the time but from what i herd indians employ bengalis from over the border mostly as servants.

be careful what you wish for
Hundreds of Benglali farmers have been shot dead by Indian BSF for crossing the border fence. It was reported on British Channel 4 news.

how is bangladesh a neighbour of pakistan. you guys seem to fly the indian flag high all the time but from what i herd indians employ bengalis from over the border mostly as servants.

Bangladesh is a province of India.

China and Iran like Pakistan just fine (especially China).

Seems like no neighbor likes Bangladesh---Myanmar, India, or Pakistan (we're not actually neighbors).

BD has issue with Burma on Rohingya. India bullies us because we are a weaker nation. But, Pakistan bullies its neighbours though it is not that strong. It specially loves to bully Afghanistan by sending and supporting Taliban there. However, it itself has been engulfed with terrorism by the Taliban itself. A 100 bombing deaths only a week ago. Even Iran likes India more than it likes Pakistan. And China needs a corridor to the Arabian Sea.

Thank God we got separated
BD people cherish the separation from Pakistan. So, do not regret it here and there and do not blame India for everything went wrong in 1971.

Do you know Mir Jaffar took help of non muslims to stab muslims ? Just like Bengalis took help of Hindus to stab muslim Pakistanis ? So Mir Jaffar is applied on those people who took help of non muslims to stab muslim rulers of their time
It was the decision of ZA Bhutto & Yahya Khan clique to conspire against east Pakistan. The result was a new country with a new flag. You reap what you sow. Oh, my God!!! 90,000 martial race PA troops were fed by the Hindus in India!! Besharm people!!

The Punjabi-Pakistani is scared shitless and is not even verbally protesting.........

Just few days ago , i saw an Afghan (refugee from Afghanistan) vegetable-seller getting bullied by an Afridi who was with half dozen armed guards behind him.....the Afridi man was accusing Afghan of stealing money from his boy-servant and he slapped the Afghan hard on the face during heated talk and started calling him names......the Afghan's face was red with anger and he was barely controlling himself due the armed guards , he just verbally protested.......he told the Afridi that you have not only accused me of theft without proof but you also have humiliated me in front me of the crowd, there are tawan, consequences for such actions in our Pashto....this enraged the Afridi further but the crowd including me intervened in support of the Afghan vegatable-seller and the situation was controlled.....The poor Afghan man surely got dominated by the men carrying guns but he was not scared at all and kept his dignity and self-respect unlike this guy in the video who is getting bullied by a Bengali with a fcking stick.

Guys, I did not watch that video clip before I answered a few times. The Bangladeshi, in my opinion, is the lousiest sob and most coward. People should not see this kind of useless and absurd things. The reality is, very few people in BD talk about 1971 as if nothing had happened.

However, political people do not want to let our people forget the past. This is why they would come out with falsified claims about killings. It may be because, they are worried that people will raise their voice to make a workable relationship with Pakistan.

I can certainly see how Haseena goverment is anti-Pakistan. But, I disagree with this. The future needs to be that of cooperation. Governments come and go. This pro-India stance is not permanent.

Do not please bet on Hasina's pro-India mind. It can change if Pakistan plays its card cleverly. Moreover, BD foreign policy will change with the change of government here. However, no BD govt will indulge in moving away from the pro-China policy. Without this policy, India would suffocate BD.

Last edited:
However, no BD govt will indulge in moving away from the pro-China policy. Without this policy, India would suffocate BD.

Quite an inferiority complex you have there. So you admit BD is really that weak?

Almost three times the population of UK and you would be "suffocated"....no wonder the inferiority complex came out in the video in OP.

Quite an inferiority complex you have there. So you admit BD is really that weak?

Almost three times the population of UK and you would be "suffocated"....no wonder the inferiority complex came out in the video in OP.

Lol a BeeDee must have stolen a girlfriend of yours at some point in time.

The Punjabi-Pakistani is scared shitless and is not even verbally protesting.........

Just few days ago , i saw an Afghan (refugee from Afghanistan) vegetable-seller getting bullied by an Afridi who was with half dozen armed guards behind him.....the Afridi man was accusing Afghan of stealing money from his boy-servant and he slapped the Afghan hard on the face during heated talk and started calling him names......the Afghan's face was red with anger and he was barely controlling himself due the armed guards , he just verbally protested.......he told the Afridi that you have not only accused me of theft without proof but you also have humiliated me in front me of the crowd, there are tawan, consequences for such actions in our Pashto....this enraged the Afridi further but the crowd including me intervened in support of the Afghan vegatable-seller and the situation was controlled.....The poor Afghan man surely got dominated by the men carrying guns but he was not scared at all and kept his dignity and self-respect unlike this guy in the video who is getting bullied by a Bengali with a fcking stick.
Individual experiences aside. Could Mr Ghani take back his refugees? Probably not leaving many Afghans reddened with shame.

BD has issue with Burma on Rohingya. India bullies us because we are a weaker nation.

The Burmese people also have a deep-seated hatred for your country, and your respective governments certainly don't get along. And yes, India bullies you due to geography and your lack of a nuclear arsenal. There is only so much Bangladesh can do to deter it.

But, Pakistan bullies its neighbours though it is not that strong. It specially loves to bully Afghanistan by sending and supporting Taliban there.

Pakistan is doing its best to quarantine Afghanistan. We have no interest in "bullying" a borderline failed state. There is nothing to be gained from it. Just like there is nothing to be gained from a country like Bangladesh.

And a nuclear state with one of the strongest militaries in the world according to Credit Suisse (#11 globally), is "not that strong"? Interesting.

"11) Pakistan

Budget: $7 billion
Active frontline personnel: 617,000
Tanks: 2,924
Total aircraft: 914
Submarines: 8

The Pakistani military is one of the largest forces in the world, in terms of active personnel. Credit Suisse also credits the country with having large tank, aircraft, and attack helicopter fleets.

In addition, Pakistan is thought to be building nuclear weapons at a fast enough rate that it could have the world's third largest nuclear arsenal within the following decade."

http://www.businessinsider.com/thes...gest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#11-pakistan-10

However, it itself has been engulfed with terrorism by the Taliban itself. A 100 bombing deaths only a week ago.

And I'm sure you're very happy about that...

Still, terrorism has been steadily decreasing overall this decade. It's a definitely problem, but the trend is moving in the right direction. In any case, Pakistan is not "engulfed with terrorism". But I wouldn't expect you to know any better.

Number of conflict-related fatalities per 100,000 people (2005-2014), by country:

fsUuTSzrkfFfFqAY0xCqGmCBN9GmIeezkjabkPFP7KIx.png

Even Iran likes India more than it likes Pakistan. And China needs a corridor to the Arabian Sea.

Iran likes us too. Pakistan has a long history with China going back decades. They are our allies and have done a lot for Pakistan since its inception. Try a google search sometime, you might learn something.

dont do this :disagree:

Can't you see how the BeeDee slapped in the video lol?

Btw "BeeDee" is a subset of BD people for me. i.e BeeDee = BD troll

BeeDees are disproportionately represented in this forum.

Large number of true BD people (who are mentally and physically sound people) with no inferiority complex, I have no issue with and some have earned my respect in real life (good friends of mine).

There is maybe one or two in this forum that are like that. I don't call them BeeDee.

Can't you see how the BeeDee slapped in the video lol?

Btw "BeeDee" is a subset of BD people for me. i.e BeeDee = BD troll

BeeDees are disproportionately represented in this forum.

Large number of true BD people (who are mentally and physically sound people) with no inferiority complex, I have no issue with and some have earned my respect in real life (good friends of mine).

There is maybe one or two in this forum that are like that. I don't call them BeeDee.

Truly pathetic you are!

Actually i take that back.

I failed to read your last two paragraphs. My apologies.

Carry on friend!

Truly pathetic you are!

Actually i take that back.

I failed to read your last two paragraphs. My apologies.

Carry on friend!

Bud, can you please bring some more rational honest BD/BD origin people you know in real life to this subforum? It needs to be more balanced....for BD's sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom