What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

Such idiots and goons are found in every nation and area and of course should be dealt with as such but that does not necessarily represent the emotions of the whole nation. I have very good Bengali friends and they love and respect Pakistan.

Thank you India.....Thanks a lot...to let us free from such a racist and a nation inflected with inferiority complex..

Strange people we South Asians are, everyone cheers own countrys dismemberment.

Surely it's easy to take advantage in your own back yard however real man fight on neutral ground. This BD guy is a fag say the least.

I feel sorry for my Pak brother. He was not in positioned to retaliate however I would think scene would have been little different, say it was taking place somewhere outside BD.

Last edited:
Still angry because we hung your abba, Nizami the dog...real shame, they didn't allow the masses to piss on his dead body :lol:

Not really, maloon. You are a fag if you like to fight in your home. Try fighting a Pakistani in Dubai or something and let me know how he man handle your skinny behind.

Last edited:
Hmm...Bengalis are very nationalistic people...Only if we Pakistanis were too....

I m not saying we should also start teasing or abusing other nationalities...

That fukin Bengali must be pro India...otherwise rest of Bengalis don't hate us, in fact quite opposite is true...

Stay safe, fellow bro...Get the fuk out of there if he or his colleagues threaten you more...

Hasina wajid is poisoning the minds of Bengalis by her anti Pakistan views...:angry:

Last edited:
Your welcome, now lets work togather, liberate South Asia and dump those people in horn of Africa.their true homeland.
May be Africans:-) will object to this now..

Hmm...Bengalis are very nationalistic people...Only of we Pakistanis were too....

I m not saying we should also start teasing or abusing other nationalities...

That fukin Bengali must be pro India...otherwise rest of Bengalis don't hate us, in fact quite opposite is true...

Stay safe, fellow bro...Get the fuk out of there if he or his colleagues threaten you more...

Hasina wajid is poisoning the minds of Bengalis by her anti Pakistan views...:angry:
Yes Haseena poison the mind of Bengalis and Ghani did the same to afghans..Look like no one is here to do something with pakistanis..

Back
Top Bottom