What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

Do you know about the Buddhists in Bangladesh. They committees in every city. Your absurd comments shows you haven't done enough research.
It's like arguing with a child lol.
But do they look like the average Bangladeshi? No. They look more like this:
ranlmb.jpg

Why do we see no Bangladeshi Buddhists that look like Bengalis?

I saw some Bangladeshi Buddhists in Chittagong supporting Sri Lanka (probably because Sri Lanka are a Budhist nation). They were in their Buddhist attire and looked Chinese. So there are some Buddhists there.

Lot of the Buddhists in Bangladesh would probably have Indic admixture, just like most Northeast Indians do.

It's like arguing with a child lol.
But do they look like the average Bangladeshi? No. They look more like this:
ranlmb.jpg

Why do we see no Bangladeshi Buddhists that look like Bengalis?

Yes these are the CTG hill tracts people? But you said there virtually no Bengali Buddhists. Let's get this clear, yes the CTG people are ethnically different, but there are Bengali buddhists.

Virtually no Bangladeshi buddhists? Lmao. You never stated it but you certainly implied it. Buddhists are substantial enough that you see them in every city in Bazar and the distinction is clear because of their attire.

Only Chakmas are Buddhists, Bengalis are only Muslims and Hindus.

Again another west asian looking Bengali lady. Maybe indeed what that guy said its true about muslim influence, in future genetic studies we may get better idea.

Bangladeshi-Model-Shokh-3.jpg

Do you have to look Mongoloid to be Buddhist? Neutral sources such as M.Eaton have also said that East Bengal was originally Buddhist.

Why no East Bengali Buddhist survived while East Bengal still had 30% Hindus in 1947 if your logic that East Bengal was Buddhist majority is to be believed. :woot:

All the Buddhists in Bangladesh are Mongoloid? Lolololololol.
Yes, if there are any Bengali Buddhists then they are a very few in numbers and almost certainly converts. So if Bengalis where originally Buddhists then why is there still a Hindu population and almost no Buddhists?

Lol Bharotis saying one have to look like mongloid to be bhudists :rofl: Majority of Pakistan was Bhudist

Lol Bharotis saying one have to look like mongloid to be bhudists :rofl: Majority of Pakistan was Bhudist
That's not what we are saying. There assertion is that Bangladesh was originally Buddhist, we are saying that if that was the case then why are there no ethnically Bengali Buddhists and yet loads of Bengali Hindus?

Again another west asian looking Bengali lady. Maybe indeed what that guy said its true about muslim influence, in future genetic studies we may get better idea.

Bangladeshi-Model-Shokh-3.jpg
Both these women look regular Bangladeshi to me. They pass within the wide phenotypical range of Bangladesh. They are just lighter skinned, and better looking I suppose than average. I don't think either look West Asian but show signs of admixture. I don't think they will be taken for an Afghan, Iranian.

Last edited:
What was that for?

The common manin BD even know most BD's were budho first. Neutral sources have said we were budho first. And Indians are denying it? Please read the Bengal Frontier by M.Eaton to get a better idea. It wasn't just the Chakma's.

Back
Top Bottom