What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

I can pass in Iran myself (I think), or at least show quite strong signs. Some other Bangladeshis do show signs of foreign Muslim admixture. But of course most won't look like your typical Afghan, Turk. In most cases it will be heavily diluted because the Muslims took local wives and married into local admixture, generation after generation.

Some of these people below, for example, I think do show some signs of West Asian (Afghan or Turk) admixture. You can always read these things differently. Some will see the foreign admixture, others won't.

View attachment 23404 View attachment 23394 View attachment 23395 View attachment 23397 View attachment 23399 View attachment 23400 View attachment 23401
No way you can pass of as Iranian lmao.

One recurring theme on this forum is how much the Bangladeshis and the Pakistanis love Middle Eastern people and want to emulate them and even look like them. While the rest of the world looks at the region with disdain, these Bangladeshis look up to them. Their inferiority complex is so deeply ingrained.

Ha ha in that case West Pakistanis would have started worshiping East Pakistanis instead of Arabs. :lol:

Much of the rapine and genocide happened because the Western Pakistanis assumed themselves to be Arabs/Turks/Persians/Afghans and therefore "superior" to the "Hinduised" Bangladeshis.

They could have reverse the whole thing if they were the real foreign invaders than the West Pakistanis!

Yes admixture occurred and foreigners assimilated with the locals but it's not that significant to mention it all the time, it was only mentioned on this thread because couple of people started talking about the topic. Bangladeshis do not suffer from a inferiority complex, most of us can't even feed our selves and you think we got time to worry about looking like this and that? In fact, I've never ever heard a Bangladeshi desperate to look like this, there's simply no time for the common man to talk about this sh-t.

But remember, Bollywood is the best example of institutional racism.

Bengali nationalism and Bangladeshi nationalism, they're two different things. With Bengali nationalism, you're most likely bringing in foreign elements and we've seen a lot of that lately. We're getting butchered on here just for defending our country?

@IamBengali Thuy Bangalir seley ni? Definitely not!

I can pass in Iran myself (I think), or at least show quite strong signs. Some other Bangladeshis do show signs of foreign Muslim admixture. But of course most won't look like your typical Afghan, Turk. In most cases it will be heavily diluted because the Muslims took local wives and married into local admixture, generation after generation.

Some of these people below, for example, I think do show some signs of West Asian (Afghan or Turk) admixture. You can always read these things differently. Some will see the foreign admixture, others won't.

View attachment 23404 View attachment 23394 View attachment 23395 View attachment 23397 View attachment 23399 View attachment 23400 View attachment 23401

They look like your average Bangladeshi bro..

55% foreign, 15% mixed, 30% converted from Buddhism. This is the funniest shit I have heard in a while, that's why I missed these jamatis. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

@ Are Bhai, it was the Dada's of West Bengal who first invented these theories that majority of Muslims of Bengal are foreign origin.

@ For your information once the muslims came in Bengal the majority of local population were Bodhu's instead of Hindus. Though the Sen Dynesty was in power. In fact in those days no convertee were allowed in Hinduism so silently the people had no faith. Once the muslim saints came either from the West or from the south through Arakan the local people gladly accepted Islam. Bengal became a fertile land for preaching Islam.

@ I give you some more examples, the forefather of Golam Azam were came from Persia. The grand father of Khaleda Zia came from Arab. The maternal blood of Khaleda Zia came from Murshidabad. Md Ali of Bogra who was the Prime minister of Pakistan came from Persia. Like wise I can give you many examples.

@ I give you one practical example. It was in the year probably 1872 when the first population sensus started in Bengal. So, the British administraters started working at Pabna district. It was surprising that none of the Bengali muslims gave their identity as Bengali. It was only the Hindus who gave their identity as Bengali. The other people wrote as Phatans, Syed, Afghans, Persian. The common people had no idea about their identity.

@ Are Bhai, it was the Dada's of West Bengal who first invented these theories that majority of Muslims of Bengal are foreign origin.

@ For your information once the muslims came in Bengal the majority of local population were Bodhu's instead of Hindus. Though the Sen Dynesty was in power. In fact in those days no convertee were allowed in Hinduism so silently the people had no faith. Once the muslim saints came either from the West or from the south through Arakan the local people gladly accepted Islam. Bengal became a fertile land for preaching Islam.

@ I give you some more examples, the forefather of Golam Azam were came from Persia. The grand father of Khaleda Zia came from Arab. The maternal blood of Khaleda Zia came from Murshidabad. Md Ali of Bogra who was the Prime minister of Pakistan came from Persia. Like wise I can give you many examples.

@ I give you one practical example. It was in the year probably 1872 when the first population sensus started in Bengal. So, the British administraters started working at Pabna district. It was surprising that none of the Bengali muslims gave their identity as Bengali. It was only the Hindus who gave their identity as Bengali. The other people wrote as Phatans, Syed, Afghans, Persian. The common people had no idea about their identity.

It is a well known fact the people of the East Bengal were Buddhist first. I think it was Iskander Mirza (Prime minister of Pak) his ancestors were Shia Iranians.

So you are sayng such people are only found in Bengali Muslims and not Hindus??? If they are found in Hindus, why?

We have two options. We keep the current Bengali and have a secular state or we have a more Islamic state and Arabicise our language more. Keep it Bengali but introduce more Arabic and Persian loan words. We should also change our genetics. We should artificially inseminate many Bangladeshi women with Arab sperm, to try and impregnate them with half Arab kids. We should close our borders all around the country so we don't get any further mixing with undesirables like those in the Northeast of India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mental retard???

On serious note : - Do you include your own family members for this cause???

55% foreign, 15% mixed, 30% converted from Buddhism. This is the funniest shit I have heard in a while, that's why I missed these jamatis. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

We can understand why these jamatis give too much emphasis on Buddhist ancestry to overcome the trauma of having Hindu ancestors, even in 1947 almost half of the Bengalis were Hindus.

Last edited:
No doubt there most be west asian ancestry otherwise this phenotype is not possible.

10082.jpg

283113_215100508536355_6046081_n.jpg

Anika Kabir Sokh

better then any Indian i ever saw

If Bangladeshis where originally Buddhist then why are all the Bangladeshi Buddhists Mongoloid?
Fact is that your ancestors where Hindu and nothing can change that. :)

Back
Top Bottom