What's new

Benefits and Harmful effects of Wine

Have been out for a couple hours in wind. Not sure if I can manage that for longer. Still, I haven't seen even any of my Canadian friends to use drinks to keep warm.

May be my dislike of drinks is more than my dislike of winter! :P

Maybe Riu St. Catherine excites you more than drinking?? :P

Buddy imagine .. you are standing in a tropical storm in -40 or -50 with a metal in hand in night for a guard duty...

O boy how I miss those days...:cry:

Chillies, I prefer heavily spiced food. Hot food keeps you warm, probably warmer than alcohol.

Maybe Riu St. Catherine excites you more than drinking?? :P

In summer, definitely. ;)

Me too... but after taking three shots...:cheers:

Now I am having cravings. This is the thing I miss the most about India. Can't get that that taste here.

It does not matter it is summer or winter - In fact, it is more exciting in winter. It is our favourite spot for men's night out Mate :P

Than it depends on what you like to see. I prefer if those heavy winter coats etc are not around. If you know what I mean ;)

If you liked Dalwhinnie then your taste is for more lighter and delicate single malts - similar to Glenlivet and Glenfiddich - I suggest trying Scapa 16 years. I am sure you will love it.

Not necessarily. My favorite is Laphroaig 18, which is not as light, but nicely balanced imo.

Back
Top Bottom