What's new

Benefits and Harmful effects of Wine

funnily I started in college with whiskey.. I guess royal stag. And drank old monk too. First time I tried KF beer, it was yukk. Now I find drinking whiskey/rum depressing.

Think i was 8 when i first had beer. did not like it. i had whisky from my dads stock for the first time when i was 11 with a friend. then poured water into the bottle to cover it up. needless to say i received quiet a trashing that eve.:D

funnily I started in college with whiskey.. I guess royal stag. And drank old monk too. First time I tried KF beer, it was yukk. Now I find drinking whiskey/rum depressing.

Dont worry.. you will improve with time ;)

First time tried heineken beer.......... First time whiskey black label...

As for the highlighted part.... BLASPHEMY!

Think i was 8 when i first had beer. did not like it. i had whisky from my dads stock for the first time when i was 11 with a friend. then poured water into the bottle to cover it up. needless to say i received quiet a trashing that eve.:D

Bara kameena hai tu... i didnt know "anything" till the 9th grade... and tried beer when i was in 12th grade... 17-18..:lol:

First time tried heineken beer.......... First time whiskey black label...

As for the highlighted part.... BLASPHEMY!

Bara kameena hai tu... i didnt know "anything" till the 9th grade... and tried beer when i was in 12th grade... 17-18..:lol:

The reason i had a lot at an early age cuz my father was an Officer in the IA. he threw a lot of parties. naturally we had a lot of booze lying around . Me and my sis used to indulge quiet a bit by the age of 15 . i loved beer . :D

Alcoholic Drinks are HARAM in Islam-
So no point in going through the benefits and stuff-

@Slav Defence
:astagh::astagh:
Ramzan mein aisay threads kholtay ho shaitan-
:astagh::astagh:

hahahaha...
@JonAsad,the motive of opening this thread is not to motivate anyone to drink wine,but to discuss the Effects of wine in neutral manner,thus including both benefits and losses.
If I only open the thread with title of harmful effect then members will be complaining me that I have posted one sided concept,with this idea in their mind that I have posted it as a Muslim.
Where as in Quran Allah has clearly said that "wine has both advantage and disadvantages" and further he persuaded that benefits are less while harmful effects are more.
So if My dear god has clearly present argument in neutral manner then wouldn't I follow his legacy? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rum used in army as medicine dose ...

After tiring your body to the limits you must take shelter of XXX, otherwise the next day you`ll be disabled psychically..:hang2:

I prefer three large peg of rum every evening since 1989... It`s a darling...:smitten:

@JonAsad .. to sab se bara bewra hai .. par public main aate hi daru ke naam se bolega..:astagh:
@Imran Khan ko isne hi bigara tha... wo bata raha tha mujhe...:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:

After tiring your body to the limits you must take shelter of XXX, otherwise the next day you`ll be disabled psychically..:hang2:

I prefer three large peg of rum every evening since 1989... It`s a darling...:smitten:

Usually people grow out of rum , you seem to have stuck on, is there any reason you do not like a single malt or scotch?

Usually people grow out of rum , you seem to have stuck on, is there any reason you do not like a single malt or scotch?

It`s not like I dislike scotch but the taste & fragrance of rum is above all things for me... besides it is more suitable to my body as per my observation ...

It`s not like I dislike scotch but the taste & fragrance of rum is above all things for me... besides it is more suitable to my body as per my observation ...

I love beer but as i am now soon approaching forty it does not agree with my system . single malts on the other hand are a lot easier to handle:)

single malt or scotch?

Cheers to that, tried this one last weekend, pretty good.

v5pt.jpg

I have heard that army men also take wine in cold regions like Siachen to keep themselves warm..?

Back
Top Bottom