What's new

Benazir return seems imminent.

This is the height of LOOTISM, neither we have good leaders, neither there followers and our nation cant produce heroes anymore, this is plane YOU SCRATCH MY BACK AND I SCRATCH YOURS, Uncle Mush wants to be in power at any cost, ruined the country, the image of PA is rolled over every civil institution is screwed, army generals active or retired are everywhere

What the hell is going on? IMHO a corrupt nation from the bottom to top cant produce heroes, need feedback at my opinion from guys around me

UNCLE MUSH, BABA, BIBI all hell bent to sell out every single Pakistan and Every single resource of this country to be in thier pocket and last but not the least

POWER AT ANY COST

This is the height of LOOTISM, neither we have good leaders, neither there followere nor our nation can produce heroes anymore, this is plane YOU SCRATCH MY BACK AND I SCRATCH YOURS, Uncle Mush wants to be in power at any cost, ruined the country, the image of PA is rolled over every civil institution is screwed, army generals active or retired are everywhere

What the hell is going on?
Look at the alternative? You guys have twisted Mush's arm, today if he leaves his office, tomorrow BB would be the supreme leader of Pakistan. So what is the outcome that you want and tell me how would it be possible?

Look at the alternative? You guys have twisted Mush's arm, today if he leaves his office, tomorrow BB would be the supreme leader of Pakistan. So what is the outcome that you want and tell me how would it be possible?

Not at all enviable situation to be in.

Asim you cant just depend on Mushraff for ever, this was bound sometime or the other. How can a country just bank on one guy? You need instituions and that can come once the people stop believing in these messiahas or miracles.

She just want good for herself and her family. She is not a well wisher of Pakistan. If she gets the power again she will try to destroy the nation as she did before and destroyed the economy as her father did during the nationalisation process.
She is damn one of the biggest enemies of Islam in Pakistani secular elites and most obidient slave of USA.

Institutions require more than 8 years to build. We are not banking on one guy. There are many like-minded individuals, some support Mush, some oppose him.

None of whom have the party strength to bring them to power.

Imran, Shaukat for example aren't going to come into power if Musharraf is forced to leave today. So people's argument against Musharraf is really stupid. They hate Musharraf because he's bringing BB in, and they hate BB and they don't realize that if they remove musharraf, BB is coming in anyway.

Our people did this. Now we have to bear the consequences. You reap what you sow.

Left wont pull down the government. They are just shouting for attention, Singh doesnt raise his voice without a reason. If he dared the left to step out, then you can be 100% sure they wont.

I saw Bardhan's interview on Times Now.

He has made no bones about the fact that the honeymoon is over and it is time for divorce.

But then, politics is a strange animal!

I saw Bardhan's interview on Times Now.

He has made no bones about the fact that the honeymoon is over and it is time for divorce.

But then, politics is a strange animal!

We have seen this before. The lefts know this is the closest they can come to power in Delhi and moreover they wouldnt want a relection in bengal and Keralal now in this turmoil. The recent reformist move of CM budhadeb and the the spread of fever in Kerala has made conditions unfavourable for them.

Back
Top Bottom