What's new

Belarus University crowns Nawaz honorary professor

I don't know why you dragged IK into this? Nonetheless what your rantings have proven beyond a shadow of doubt, is that you are clueless as to how things work in Pakistan.

Thank you for this very important clarification. Appreciate it !

Thank you for showing me your loyalty (or lack of it) to your country. I actually don't appreciate it.

I didn't drag IK into it, you were dragging people who are working. I dragged the one who isn't doing anything and instead, has been a downer all along, and so are his people. While the entire globe appreciates the work being done inside Pakistan by the elected government.

And you really think I am here for "ratings"? Shows the level of your mentality VERY well !!!

Thank you for showing me your loyalty (or lack of it) to your country. I actually don't appreciate it.

I didn't drag IK into it, you were dragging people who are working. I dragged the one who isn't doing anything and instead, has been a downer all along, and so are his people. While the entire globe appreciates the work being done inside Pakistan by the elected government.

And you really think I am here for "ratings"? Shows the level of your mentality VERY well !!!

Tagged you in this thread:

Live With Dr Shahid Masood 11 August 2015

I don't need to prove my loyalty to a noora boy :-) Those who have been on this forum for quite some time, know who I am.

I didn't say "RATINGS", I said "RANTINGS." Re-read my post.

Thank You!

Nawaz is a joke. it doesn't matter what he writes on his CV, someone who scratches their balls in a conference has no class or swagger.

That isn't the only thing he does in public....... but never mind, don't want the Noora league, to start having aneurysms, or myocardium infractions, on my account!!

Last edited:
Don't be disrespectful, this is a show of respect from Belarus and an honour for Pakistan.

Belarus State university. Enough said!

You should raise that question when, if any university gives that honour to your Modi, keep out of Pakistan discussion.

why would a eastern bloc country confer professorship on a leader close to usa government?? :what:

Really?

nawaz sharif makes contacts in such countries....another example is of turkey where he's become close friends with the turkish leadership....this helps him launder the kickbacks....once his money is legitimized, he can move it where ever he wants....

otherwise, it's kind of stupid, there is no trade between belarus and pakistan and there really isn't much potential in the relationship either....there is usually something fishy about such "friendships" of PMs.

If you were not stupid enough to understand that these honorary degrees are to show respect and honour to the country, the PM is representing, not for that specific individual.

Did he give the thank you address by pulling out a chit and reading it verbatim. A PM who is too dumb to give a 5 minute address extemporaneously receives a Phd Degree. That is hilarious.

If you were not stupid enough to understand that these honorary degrees are to show respect and honour to the country, the PM is representing, not for that specific individual.

there's nothing between belarus and pakistan. Most pakistani don't even know where this country is located......the entire thing is a charade....he's probably working out some deals that would help him launder money....that's what I think.

@Windjammer @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER

My god,I can't believe this? PHD degree?We are so damn dead in here,trying all our level best to attain master's degree and miya sahab got it just as a 'reward'. :cray:
Does he even know that how much percentage is required to get admission in m.phils,in PHDs and in well reputed universities?
This is complete insult to every hardworking student,lecturer,professor,scientist,analyst..
@syedali73 @Akheilos ,this news is so disturbing..why are we working so hard?

Regards

Well, he is PM and leaders on such high post get honorary posts or degrees many times.

Whats his educational qualification BTW? does he have degree?

You sound SOOO smart !!!!

Can't kick someone else out yourself (through IK's 20k mob), so decided to piggy back on the military? I think you forgot, three ex-generals (Pasha, Zaheer and Mushy), combined together couldn't pull it off. You think Gen. Raheel would be able to when he needs NS and wants a strong Pakistan?? Dream On!!!

Those days are over. Oh, btw, IK will still be in the same position he is now, even 5 years from now. Neither here, not there. Whoever will tell him to jump (like Pasha did), he won't ask WHY? He'll ask "how high, as I just want to be a PM before I turn 70). Sorry, vote right the next time if you know what the word "vote" means as IK has turned you guys into a mafia :enjoy:

You sound completely pissed :p :p :p ... Live a little and enjoy some humour. Whats with die hard supporters. They can't even take a tiny joke. All they want is blind praise.. Sheesh.

55c9ee43e5790.jpg

Pyaray Bacho..... Mein Aap Ka Professor NS .... Chaloo Sarray Billi Ban Kar Dekhaoo,,, :)

Back
Top Bottom