What's new

Beijing seeks Dhaka's support in island dispute with Tokyo

No way. We are waiting to watch China-India war. Please please. You got to understand. china-india is like real-barca match, China-japan is like Real-atletico match.

China-japan war will cause global economic downturn. Both countries are vital for the economy.

Be-careful dude, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force are pretty mean even for a pacifist nation :D

That's because our military are pro-China. The AL wouldn't dare undermine the Chinese even given their pro-India stance.

The military is the only significant threat to the AL's legitimacy.

bro, off topic in History channel they are showing a programme called Top shot. Its a shooting competition. They are using M99 barrett! It makes a big sound plus trained sniper are missing 95% targets!

Good for India. Let China and Japan fight each other. :victory:

But I am afraid BD will change the balance if it supports China...guess, BD should stay away and Japan should be given a fair level playing game! :rofl: :rofl:

No way. We are waiting to watch China-India war. Please please. You got to understand. china-india is like real-barca match, China-japan is like Real-atletico match.

Its gona be a real expensive match...not sure if you can afford to watch it.No pun intended.

I assume, you are a 'Real' supporter !! I hate you man.

I assume, you are a 'Real' supporter !! I hate you man.

So you are a Messi fan? Me too. Lol. I am not real supporter. Ac Milan supporter! At present Milan is Bangladesh. Lol. 7 points in 6 matches!

Its about time our frigates bomb those grass eating japs to stone age:taz:

They don't eat grass, they eat sushi :lol:

Currently our military positions are appointed by Delhi.:bunny:. US gives a lot of money to BD military through UN. Our military is pro USA.

Well.......there is that with the UN thing :D

But China is still our number one supplier of military equipment and they helped us a lot in developing our military infrastructure.

By the way, the term "Jap" is racist.

Good for India. Let China and Japan fight each other. :victory:

Oh my God....you evil little Indian :angry:

bro, off topic in History channel they are showing a programme called Top shot. Its a shooting competition. They are using M99 barrett! It makes a big sound plus trained sniper are missing 95% targets!

It's actually an anti-material rifle.

I'd rather prefer the M-24 :D

Oh my God....you evil little Indian :angry:

It's actually an anti-material rifle.

I'd rather prefer the M-24 :D

so he is giving out his position and vulnerable with limited movement because of heavy gun!!!

They don't eat grass, they eat sushi :lol:

Well.......there is that with the UN thing :D

But China is still our number one supplier of military equipment and they helped us a lot in developing our military infrastructure.

By the way, the term "Jap" is racist.

i know bro, i was using satire:P

back on topic. The Chinese don't care who they are supplying their military equipments to as long as the buyer is paying. They even sold aircraft carrier bricks to the Russians to help them build the Indian AC. They supply us with junks, bro. BD would have gone for better toys if it had money.

back on topic. The Chinese don't care who they are supplying their military equipments to as long as the buyer is paying. They even sold aircraft carrier bricks to the Russians to help them build the Indian AC. They supply us with junks, bro. BD would have gone for better toys if it had money.

not only cheap! With easy conditions ( for example we will pay for 44 tanks in 8 years) , reliable source, no strings attached. we are lucky that we have china near us!!

That can be said.

In fact, much of the recent acquisitions of air defense equipment from China are outdated by most nation's standards. And that is primarily due to our limited defense budget (less than 1% of our GDP).

The great thing about China is that they are reliable and trustworthy suppliers, with no strings attached. Their financial terms are very favorable.

This is unlike the US and other NATO-pact countries. Every US-made weapon is attached with a lot of politics. And they don't easily give many crucial components such as the AMRAAM.

Without China's cooperation, our military would not have come to the level it is today. Remember, we started from scratch!

As for going further, we need a serious overhaul of our leadership.

BAL should fully back China regarding this issue. Hasina should send our frigates near the islans to show her full support for China.

No man BD lacks frigates, Hasina can send a flotilla of Noukas with millions of majhis (chatra league ;)) who can fight alongside Chinese there. I'm sure no worldly force can stay on rough sea there after Hasina flotilla appears the theater :P .

Well I'm giving my view based on that statement alone as well. If a friendly government in this case stays neutral it's OK because every government has its country best interests in mind. However if such government hold the said view that I was talking about then obviously the government is leaning to the other side then it's not consider a friendly government any more.

Don't forget, other than the participants in this dispute no one country has taken sides yet and that's including the US who is the true ideological bearer of your bold statement.

@ kobiraas

Korea and Japan lock horns in Liancourt Rocks that has nothing to do with Diaoyu. Somebody just jumped the gun and presumes.

If anything such happens from our side, don't get hurt man...our PM is currently in a state of complete mental disorder :eek: and it's incurable. Besides she has some old real friend who can make her do anything.

Back
Top Bottom