What's new

Beijing seeks Dhaka's support in island dispute with Tokyo

Fishing boat is a good alternative bro, we have lots of fishing boats. Last time i checked, Taiwan sent fishing boats to claim the island.

Our Fishing boats wont make it there. Its best Hasina shows her full support for China and send our frigates since they dont get any action regardless. The frigates should then carry on firing in mainland japan if it has to.

Buddy he was just giving his point of view...

But by your statement it looks like you are following the policy '' Either you are with me or against me''.....

And what was that Chineese world won't end if Bangladesh Govt hold this view....dude its your govt who is seeking support from Bangladesh in this dispute not vice versa....

Well I'm giving my view based on that statement alone as well. If a friendly government in this case stays neutral it's OK because every government has its country best interests in mind. However if such government hold the said view that I was talking about then obviously the government is leaning to the other side then it's not consider a friendly government any more.

Don't forget, other than the participants in this dispute no one country has taken sides yet and that's including the US who is the true ideological bearer of your bold statement.

@ kobiraas

Korea and Japan lock horns in Liancourt Rocks that has nothing to do with Diaoyu. Somebody just jumped the gun and presumes.

Our Fishing boats wont make it there. Its best Hasina shows her full support for China and send our frigates since they dont get any action regardless. The frigates should then carry on firing in mainland japan if it has to.

Are you serious aazidane?? Most probably Our frigates are used as chinese training ship or coast guard ship. Plus do not forget Japan gives us loan and then doesn't take any money back! Huge Donations! I will die out of shame if our country does anything against Japan!..

The Japanese will surely back off now! they should have known that Bangladesh is China's staunch supporter - sorry to say they had it coming.

:lol:

right...finally China has found someone to fight US and Japan.... I really dint know that BD has grown up to this level that ts support to China vs Japan matters for China....and China really asked for it, guess it was BDs turn after PK... :rofl:

Are you serious aazidane?? Most probably Our frigates are used as chinese training ship or coast guard ship. Plus do not forget Japan gives us loan and then doesn't take any money back! Huge Donations! I will die out of shame if our country does anything against Japan!..

I was being sarcastic. But Hasina will show some sort of support to China;, she knows she is in trouble with the west and has lost the trust of the west. When all fails support China. BAL has been recently seen to go pro China.:lol:

Be-careful dude, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force are pretty mean even for a pacifist nation :D

I was being sarcastic. But Hasina will show some sort of support to China;, she knows she is in trouble with the west and has lost the trust of the west. When all fails support China. BAL has been recently seen to go pro China.:lol:

That's because our military are pro-China. The AL wouldn't dare undermine the Chinese even given their pro-India stance.

The military is the only significant threat to the AL's legitimacy.

Be-careful dude, the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force are pretty mean even for a pacifist nation :D

Its about time our frigates bomb those grass eating japs to stone age:taz:

That's because our military are pro-China. The AL wouldn't dare undermine the Chinese even given their pro-India stance.

The military is the only significant threat to the AL's legitimacy.

Currently our military positions are appointed by Delhi.:bunny:. US gives a lot of money to BD military through UN. Our military is pro USA.

China, which helps us in so many ways, would be expecting some solidarity from BD in this crisis. But China must know that this BAL govt of SHW and Dipu Moni are not totally free to take decisions that may go counter to India's position.

Dhaka should reiterate that Bangladesh is in no position to take side but Bangladesh would help within its capacity in resolving the issue if both parties want that.

China, which helps us in so many ways, would be expecting some solidarity from BD in this crisis. But China must know that this BAL govt of SHW and Dipu Moni are not totally free to take decisions that may go counter to India's position.

bd cant afford to go against japan nor can it go against china. Neutrality is the only position one can take. India is not a factor.

Good for India. Let China and Japan fight each other. :victory:

Back
Top Bottom