What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

You don't learn from your history, do you? Same way you tried to utilize US against India. you will again move into the mousetrap happily, for that little piece of cheese called hatred for India. And not long, see Chinese pulling your strings like a puppeteer.

We will look after our interests

Maybe you don't expect us to utilise opportunities to harm our enemy

exactly ... and the reason why I am confident is the latest hypersonic missile ground tests that happened in India.

Chinese have no options against India, except some proxies like Pakistan.

Even trade is slowly tilting towards us.

You mean the trade with China where you have a 50 billion deficit?

I would urge China to dare and take action, this time we will give them a tough fight.

Should India go in for a preemptive strike in tibet ? The locals will welcome us as they hate the hans.

As the Dalai Lama tours Arunachal Pradesh, infuriating China, Chief Minister Pema Khandu, in a comment that will add to the tension, has stated that his state shares a border with "Tibet and not China." :D:D

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arun...al-headlines-1677963?pfrom=home-lateststories

Finally some sane response to the Chinese warning department
That should be the stance of our policy makers in south block. Shun this pussyfooting mindset & push for aggressive diplomacy.
China too can't afford to have another rival state next to it especially when US is ready to escalate the tension in SCS & northern side with China.

Play this game wisely wrt China....
I still believe they are just making a noise, probably they were waiting for this opportunity to bully India & to gauge our response.

I expect a few military stand off situation in no man's land on the border between two as done past by China.

India may intervene in Tibet and taiwan
Ppl of tibet have been oppressed for too many years now. They should feel the glow of freedom.
Taiwan is already well defended by usa , the chinese dont have the guts to try anything there.

India may intervene in Tibet and taiwan
Ppl of tibet have been oppressed for too many years now. They should feel the glow of freedom.
Taiwan is already well defended by usa , the chinese dont have the guts to try anything there.

you can see dozens of protests happening every year,china is so spooked that you get thrown in jail if you even raise the Tibet flag in Tibet.

We will look after our interests

Maybe you don't expect us to utilise opportunities to harm our enemy
And india is your enemy ?
Same enemy who u send 20000 patients every year for medical reasons.
Same who you request to play cricket on a constant basis ?
Screen our quality movies ?
Play our songs on weddings ?

We are not the enemy. Soch badlo desh badlega.
If china attacks us , we expect full support from pakistan.

India has to up its game as the chinese are without morals. They act if its to their advantage. Some sort of falseflag attack in which chinese soldiers are killed and excuse to ratchet up the tensions . The way they are overreacting could be due to only 2 reasons ...
1. Some mischief up their sleeve.
2. Overconfidence from their perceived economic strength.
Hope its no.2 because they will get a nice surprise when chinese weapons meet western weapons.
China is a horrible neighbor. I think number 1 is very likely. They are testing the waters like someone else said. Maybe even propping this up in response to infrastructure coming up in Tawang. But I feel at this point in time- Uncle Sam is bound to get dragged into any trouble that may arise. That is something China is probably vary of too.

Back
Top Bottom