What's new

Beijing may intervene in Kashmir :Chinese Media warns India

There is no need for USN or Japanese Navy. India has got good weapons against China. And some more are coming.

I'm not disputing that,i'm just saying that if china openly intervenes in sensitive areas to india where it has no direct reason of involvement,it should expect same policy from india..in concert with a more pro-american,anti-china containment strategy if necessary.But this will happen only if india is provoked to a great degree.Ball is in chinese court.

The dragons ok

We hate india more than they do, more than anyone does infact

The more the indians try to piss of China, the more we can utilise the Chinese anger to our favour

Its handy for us, it really is
You don't learn from your history, do you? Same way you tried to utilize US against India. you will again move into the mousetrap happily, for that little piece of cheese called hatred for India. And not long, see Chinese pulling your strings like a puppeteer.

I'm not disputing that,i'm just saying that if china openly intervenes in sensitive areas to india where it has no direct reason of involvement,it should expect same policy from india..in concert with a more pro-american,anti-china containment strategy if necessary.But this will happen only if india is provoked to a great degree.Ball is in chinese court.

exactly ... and the reason why I am confident is the latest hypersonic missile ground tests that happened in India.

Chinese have no options against India, except some proxies like Pakistan.

Even trade is slowly tilting towards us.

Chinese are smart . They are playing the game in our territory. Basically trying to project that tawang is a disputed area.
India should start bringing up tibet as a disputed area to counter this.

More than smart, the chinese are Aggressive, Bold and Relentless.

So that is what we need to be.

Chinese are smart . They are playing the game in our territory. Basically trying to project that tawang is a disputed area.
India should start bringing up tibet as a disputed area to counter this.
Very true about how they are playing this game using Arunachal

Very true about how they are playing this game using Arunachal
India has to up its game as the chinese are without morals. They act if its to their advantage. Some sort of falseflag attack in which chinese soldiers are killed and excuse to ratchet up the tensions . The way they are overreacting could be due to only 2 reasons ...
1. Some mischief up their sleeve.
2. Overconfidence from their perceived economic strength.
Hope its no.2 because they will get a nice surprise when chinese weapons meet western weapons.

India has to up its game as the chinese are without morals. They act if its to their advantage. Some sort of falseflag attack in which chinese soldiers are killed and excuse to ratchet up the tensions . The way they are overreacting could be due to only 2 reasons ...
1. Some mischief up their sleeve.
2. Overconfidence from their perceived economic strength.
Hope its no.2 because they will get a nice surprise when chinese weapons meet western weapons.

They are testing the water. Pushing us to see our response and then take necessary corrections.

That is their modus operandi.

Back
Top Bottom