What's new

Beijing lays claim to South Korean waters

I have a lot of nice things to say to the multitudes of different nationalities and ethnicities here on PDF. You might not like it but I got nothing to say to somebody that comes from a country that pretends nothing is wrong when they visit the Yakusini shrine or includes South Korean territory in their White Defense Paper. You want peace? Then stop mentioning my PDF tag and following me.

LOL, are you that nauseated that I am following you and that I am interested in the Korean perspective? If you haven't noticed it dude, you are the only Korean member in this forum. As for Japanese there is myself and two others @yoshi.oda and @Sakura_Kaigun , but other than that -- we are not as numerous as our 중국어 친구 in here. :)

Anyways, whether you like it or not I am curious in always knowing the Korean perspective, as is the case in the Japanese-Korean relationship; you may not want to be involved with Japan, but the Japanese will ALWAYS want to have a say or at least have a better understanding of the Korean perspective.

Admittingly, there is almost an obsession in Japanese perspective in knowing Korea and Korean more. It is more subtle than our interest for China. I hope that one day you will be more open with me, less aggressive, and cordial.

Till then, i shall expect better rapport with you, Korean buddy.

@sEoulman556

freehugs2014.jpg

You want peace?

No, not just peace, I want you to like me. Korean buddy. ;)

comes from a country that pretends nothing is wrong when they visit the Yasukuni shrine or includes South Korean territory in their White Defense Paper.

Okay, okay, i can understand the Yasukuni Shrine issue, since that is an issue that the Chugokojin seem to also be sensitive about. That's understandable, given the level of brutality the Imperial Army leveled on the Chinese during the war. But for Korea? You know that millions of Korean men were conscripted into the Imperial Army , served in the same Army, right? In fact hundreds of thousands of Korean men and women who died under the banner of the Rising Sun are resting in Yasukuni. The dead whose names are honored there are not just ethnic Japanese, but also include Korean, Taiwanese, Indian, and even Malays and other Asian peoples.

Second, about the South Korean Territory being claimed; you know that the Chinese , too, claim much of your maritime territory, yes? So why so partial towards Japan?

Many traitors also helped Japan in WWII in China and China would never honor them, so don't count on Koreans to do that. Countries have border disagreements is way too normal and China and Korea are working together constructively to work it out on friendly terms. don't try to play us against each other. China has 14 neighbors ,only a couple of them have border disputes with China. Japan, instead, has border disputes with every single country in its neighborhood. China , Russia, N.Korea, S.Korea ROC(Taiwan)

Many traitors also helped Japan in WWII in China and China would never honor them, so don't count on Koreans to do that. Countries have border disagreements is way too normal and China and Korea are working together constructively to work it out on friendly terms. don't try to play us against each other. China has 14 neighbors ,only a couple of them have border disputes with China. Japan, instead, has border disputes with every single country in its neighborhood. China , Russia, N.Korea, S.Korea ROC(Taiwan)

Lol, there is no honor in being enshrined in them "smelly" Japanese shrines anyways.

Last edited:
Anyways, whether you like it or not I am curious in always knowing the Korean perspective, as is the case in the Japanese-Korean relationship; you may not want to be involved with Japan, but the Japanese will ALWAYS want to have a say or at least have a better understanding of the Korean perspective.

That’s nice you want my opinion. However, I have a lot of things I need to get done such as watching the paint dry and climbing a couple trees. Stroking an Ilbon’s ego isn’t one of them. Its obvious that you disagree, but if you have a problem with that then you need to write a letter to the South Korean embassy in Washington, DC. I’m confident they will take you seriously since it involves a Korean. :D:rofl:

No, not just peace, I want you to like me. Korean buddy. ;)

Fat chance of that happening. This isn’t the first time we talked about this. You must really be into the Japanese thing where the same method must be tried again, again, again, and again even if all those times doesn’t work. You living in the US for the past year should’ve fixed that foul habit you have but it was probably too much to hope for.

A month from now, I guess you will be mentioning my PDF tag (again) and I will have to give you the same response that you got those previous times. How many months will you wait from that point and do the same crap over again or will you finally realize that there is no chance of a personal discourse between you and me?

Okay, okay, i can understand the Yasukuni Shrine issue, since that is an issue that the Chugokojin seem to also be sensitive about. That's understandable, given the level of brutality the Imperial Army leveled on the Chinese during the war. But for Korea? You know that millions of Korean men were conscripted into the Imperial Army , served in the same Army, right? In fact hundreds of thousands of Korean men and women who died under the banner of the Rising Sun are resting in Yasukuni. The dead whose names are honored there are not just ethnic Japanese, but also include Korean, Taiwanese, Indian, and even Malays and other Asian peoples.

Second, about the South Korean Territory being claimed; you know that the Chinese , too, claim much of your maritime territory, yes? So why so partial towards Japan?

About that horse$hit excuse of a shrine, as a sign of genuine reconciliation, Japan could’ve returned those remains to their respective countries. Instead, they didn’t and put all the remains in a shrine represented by the same fvcking banner they waved around while they committed the atrocities. Japan lacks the political mindset like the Germans to do any semblance of reconciliation and build a memorial similar to the Treptower Park memorial and Tiergarten memorial. Very honorable on the part of the Germans to do that considering how boorish and unfriendly the Russians are.

I’m not arguing that the Chinese are saints. They can talk everybodys’ ear off about Ieodo and our EEZ being Chinese territory but at least they don’t have a Korean War shrine, send Politburo members to visit it constantly, and on top of that have a Suyan Jiao Day. Coincidentally, Japan does all of these things, and they think starting a Fukushima seafood import dispute will advance relations at all. It must be super frustrating for you to see Korea-China relations advance to the point where an FTA is signed and ratified quickly by Beijing and Seoul. For Japan, staying with it’s face-saving culture is more of a priority, yet here you are lamenting how China claims South Korean territory.

Last edited:
It will be settled peacefully through negotiations, China Korea relations are at the best ever now.
Unlike the South sea some 5,000 miles or more away from China mainland, Can you explain me why you failed to claim the Yellow Sea as yours since ancient times? although the sea lies direct before your house door and China virtually controlled Korea in almost of her history?

Oh wait a second. I know the answer: because you're a liar!

Last edited:
The reasons why China cannot enforce her claims in Yellow sea is like what she did in SCS, is the other claimants had deterrence factor. Militarily and economically, both of them had a considerable strength. Besides, Japan and ROK is major non NATO US allies. China can't afford open hostilities acts against the two for now.

Unlike the South sea some 5,000 miles or more away from China mainland, Can you explain me why you failed to claim the Yellow Sea as yours since ancient times? although the sea lies direct before your house door and China virtually controlled Korea in almost of her history?

Oh wait a second. I know the answer: because you're a liar!

Actually, I see no legality for claiming sea or ocean. When there are no islands involved, there should be no claims.

Actually, I see no legality for claiming sea or ocean. When there are no islands involved, there should be no claims.
You are the exception. Many Chinese including the chinese government think they own the sea because a Ming eunuch sailed through the waters, paying a friendly visit to Vietnam long time ago.

Following this logic, Xi Jinping can claim everything basically half of the world after he visits it.

Last edited:
You are the exception. Many Chinese including the chinese government think they own the sea because a Ming eunuch sailed through the waters, paying a friendly visit to Vietnam long time ago.

Following this logic, Xi Jinping can claim everything basically half of the world after he visits it.

The claim in SCS is the islands, or the islands within the sea boundary. Not actually the sea itself. The sea boundaries would reflect the land claims. But the sea itself is not claimed.

The claim in SCS is the islands, or the islands within the sea boundary. Not actually the sea itself. The sea boundaries would reflect the land claims. But the sea itself is not claimed.
You missed something. China considers everything within the 9 line as own territory, islands and waters. Have you forgotten the Chinese government deployed an oil rig last year into our EEZ boundary because of the claim? the Chinese said the oil rig operated in their waters. That is 90 percent of the sea.

Anyway that is worthless and waste of time talking to you chinese. You are like a brainless autist. Next time when you do it again, our coastal missile batteries won't sit idle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom