What's new

Beijing does a U-turn, praises India-China bond

Hello, LITTLE ONE;

Will you please stop trolling, this thread is between China, India.

Are you too weak or shameful to talk about it?

If that is the case, i won't blame you.

Prove me wrong!! China kick your Indians A@S in the 1962

China-Indo war. End of the story.

Grow up or shut up!!:hitwall:

:pakistan::china:

Hello, LITTLE ONE;

:what: Were you referring to me?

Anyways.. Can't change the truth - on average it took 8 Chinese men to defeat one Indian. Be proud of your achievement!! :lol:

Hello, LITTLE ONE;

who are you, new Mod in town??:lol:

So you think that India is not willing to give up Kashmir only because it fears that by doing so separatist movements in other parts of India would spur up?! :rofl:

This was the primary reason given to me by almost every Indian to whom I spoke about this matter. It shatters the media-created illusion of a multiethnic, multireligious India. The 89 separatist movements within India may not get media attention, but they are alive and well and ready to assert themselves if the dynamic changes. Talk to some sikhs and tamils in private and you will hear things you don't hear on Indian mainstream media.

And have you ever heard of any "separatist movement" in Tamil Nadu?

India funded and trained the LTTE terrorists to create trouble in Sri Lanka and to placate the Indian Tamils. But over time the LTTE got involved in Tamil separatist movements within India. That is when India did a 180 and turned against LTTE (even though RAW still helped them in Sri Lanka, despite official GOI policy).

In any case, this is off-topic and I agree that, once we solve Kashmir, India and Pakistan should be the best of friends. We have way too much in common to keep killing each other.

How BD and SL are not friendly to India? If you are counting blogs of forum members here then i am sorry to wake you up from wet dream that they present their personal views and not of entire nation as a whole. We have already seen this in elections in BD and cricket boards of both countries backing india to share pie of cricket matches in Pakistan (VERY sorry to bring this into discussion although i contend for keeping sports and diplomacy separate ways)

Can you quote me friendly neighborhood around you, BD, China ?? Maybe AF, Iran, Mangolia, Burma, Japan, Russia :what::what:

I have not seen an instance when india and west tried to be brothers, they cant as neither can you with china. India is concerned over US presence in Diago garcia, Indian ocean whereas Pak opened its borders to china in Gwadar port and surrendering kashmir. How is your local industry doing in advent of sino-pak unilateral cough...sry bilateral trade? What has china done good for Pak except for arming it to fight india which is NOT a favor? Indian inventory still has 90% Soviet equipments and we are puppy for west!!!:smitten:

By making such skewed logic and denial statements undermine your comprehensibility of viewing world. West wants india to be suicide bomber against china but india grew its economy and walking the walk of superpower. Remember the article from Bangalore to Buffalo

Now you understand who the puppy is? And if you dont believe so, i respect your opinion.

It is so lame of you to nullify opinion of bloggers and respective countrymen by saying “its their opinion in person”.. if this is their personal opinion, are you personal secretary of Manmohan Singh who’s words hold more values than 100s of other people? See you were out of every other thing but cricket to prove you and Bangladesh has Friendly Terms. Regarding Sri Lanka, who backed Tamil Tigers and who crushed them and this resulted in what is not hidden from the world. Don’t want to comment further.

Japan, Mangolia, Burma, Russia.. Your understanding of the region and these countries as neighbors of Pakistan is giving a picture of your geographical understanding. But let me mention that we have issues with none (but India and that is also because of Kashmir Dispute). Russia has been our enemy because they invaded Afghanistan posing a threat to us but since the time they moved out, they are not hostile to us nighters we are hostile to them. We are using Russian Engines in our JF-17 and you think that came-in without any understanding with them? If we are not friendly to them, we are not foes either. Iran is our brother country with 10s of Military and Strategic understandings. Both countries are spending bullions of dollars on Gas Pipeline Projects and you still see us not in cooperation. Right! Regarding Afghanista, its Karazai Government who doesn’t suit us. Pakistan and Afghanistan has been living together as border-less states and this will happen again if US and Indian elements are kicked out from there.

India hasn’t been but it is trying to be the puppy of the west now. Read my post again. What west is offering to India is not to strengthen India for the sake of India. They try to stuff you for their ambitions and objectives from the region. And When India accepts that, it isolates itself from regional mindset. All the countries of the Central, South, West and South Asia should join hands and make Security Block against the west. None of us in the region has reason to kill the other to survive. This is where India is trying to cash itself and that at the cost of regional stability and interest… and this is when we see India becoming a western puppy!

The 89 separatist movements within India may not get media attention, but they are alive and well and ready to assert themselves if the dynamic changes. Talk to some sikhs and tamils in private and you will hear things you don't hear on Indian mainstream media.

well...there aren't 89 separatist movements in India.Often I have seen that many Pakistanis confuse some these movements as secessionist movements...most movements are political movements of getting statehood...for eg the gorkhaland movement is listed as an armed rebellion while it is a political movement to christen a new state(within the Indian federation)
the tamil movement that you are talking about of telengana...doesn't exist.The only disputes that tamils have are with the neighboring state of karnataka...

well...there aren't 89 separatist movements in India.Often I have seen that many Pakistanis confuse some these movements as secessionist movements...most movements are political movements of getting statehood...for eg the gorkhaland movement is listed as an armed rebellion while it is a political movement to christen a new state(within the Indian federation)
the tamil movement that you are talking about of telengana...doesn't exist.The only disputes that tamils have are with the neighboring state of karnataka...

OK, I'll take your word for it.
As I said, I hope India and Pakistan can resolve our differences (internal and bilateral) and become friends.:cheers:

So.. Pakistan claims a territory just because the majority of the inhabitants follow Islam.

You seem to forget that majority muslims provinces-states where to merge together and make pakistan while the majority hindu provinces-states where to make india........going off your logic you would have no problem with pakistan taking majority hindu provinces into pakistan like you did Hyderabad and goa..

And China claims a territory just because the majority of the inhabitants are "mongoloid".

And you claim kashmir-Hyderabad-Goa ect .....why?

We are stuck with fools here.[/QUOTE]

This was the primary reason given to me by almost every Indian to whom I spoke about this matter. It shatters the media-created illusion of a multiethnic, multireligious India. The 89 separatist movements within India may not get media attention, but they are alive and well and ready to assert themselves if the dynamic changes.

Oh really? You think India spends billions of dollars and pays the lives of hundreds of its troops to secure Kashmir just for this reason? :lol:

Ask heroic Kashmiris such Shabir Ahmad Malik and Abdul Hamid Chara who gave their lives to defend Indian Kashmir.

Even then, as I have said before, Kashmir was a princely state and under the terms of partition, these states were allowed to decide their own fate. The day the maharaja signed the Instrument of Accession, Kashmir became an integral part of India.

And c'mon.. do you still think that is the only importance we attach to Kashmir? Every year, thousands of Hindu pilgrims travel to shrines in Kashmir - Vaishno Devi and Amarnath. Kashmir holds an emotional place in the heart of most Indians. So.. shut up and don't make your own conclusions.

Talk to some sikhs and tamils in private and you will hear things you don't hear on Indian mainstream media.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dude.. you are talking as if you have spent more time in India than most of us here. You know what... go to Tamil Nadu, go to Punjab and you'll realize that everyone there would swear by the Republic of India. It seems that you have made that opinion after reading a lot of anti-India propaganda articles in Pakistani newspapers. One would read such stories only in Pakistani newspapers.

My father was born and brought up in Chandigarh and I did 6 years of my schooling from Patiala. I know more Sikhs personally than most of you here. And we have all moved on since the unfortunate events in 1980s except for some twisted heads who have settled abroad and involve themselves in all these anti-India campaigns.

India funded and trained the LTTE terrorists to create trouble in Sri Lanka and to placate the Indian Tamils. But over time the LTTE got involved in Tamil separatist movements within India. That is when India did a 180 and turned against LTTE (even though RAW still helped them in Sri Lanka, despite official GOI policy).

Can you name one "separatist organization" within Tamil Nadu which was supported by LTTE? And FYI, India turned against LTTE after the IPKF-period and especially after LTTE assassinated Rajiv Gandhi.

And I think most of us agree that India made a blunder by supporting the LTTE - we perhaps were not fully aware of Prabhakaran's true intentions. And I also think that India in many ways redeemed itself by extensively supporting Sri Lanka in anti-LTTE operations. But the IPKF deployment, though a strategic failure, shows the willingness of India to take into account the concerns of all of its civilians - including Tamils. After all, it was because of widespread concern among Indian Tamils that India got involved in Sri Lanka anyways.

In any case, this is off-topic and I agree that, once we solve Kashmir, India and Pakistan should be the best of friends. We have way too much in common to keep killing each other.

:agree:

To be frank, the main fault lies with our politicians. I don't know about Pakistani politicians, but Indian politicians would at times over-sensitize the Kashmir issue so as to diverge the attention of the people from other key economic concerns.

Last edited:
You seem to forget that majority muslims provinces-states where to merge together and make pakistan while the majority hindu provinces-states where to make india........going off your logic you would have no problem with pakistan taking majority hindu provinces into pakistan like you did Hyderabad and goa..

And you claim kashmir-Hyderabad-Goa ect .....why?

I haven't, but you seem to forget that Kashmir was not a provincial state but a princely-state and under the terms of partition, the rulers of the princely state were allowed to decide their own fate.

And I think it is unfair to draw parallels between Hyderabad and Kashmir because the Indian government tried to resolve the dispute over this region for more than a year through diplomatic channels. And the Nawab of Hyderabad never signed an Instrument of Accession to Pakistan, but the maharaja of Kashmir did sign such a document with India - so India has every right to claim Kashmir. And even then, Pakistan holds 85,846 km2 area of Kashmir and India has repeatedly made aware of its intention to give up claim over this region for the sake of regional peace.

And what about Goa? It was under Portuguese control, not British. The terms and circumstances were completely different.

Hello, LITTLE ONE;

So did japan kicked your a**. 1962 1962 1962 am fedup hearing that. All you got is 1962. Who needs to grow up friend? Open your eyes. Its 2009 already. 1962 left behind. Am sure you werent even born that time so did i. Dancing around 1962 not gonna make china proud. i think there werent even missiles around 1962. Its now 2009 friend. China cant defeat india and india cant defeat pakistan. Result of war is end of both country engaging in war between them. So wake up from 1962 dream friend. Talk present. Cheers.

Looks like our beloved Indian member on this forum is not good at math.

USA 2008 GDP: 14.2 trillion
China 2008 GDP: 4.4 trillion
India 2008 GDP: 1.2 trillion

2008 List by the International Monetary Fund

Let me tell you the difference between 1 trillion and 4 trillion is not small, it would take India about 20 years to get to 4 trillion with a growth of 8%. After 20 years, China's GDP exceeds US already.

And USA spends 500 billion on Defense every year. 4.4 trillion would take America 9 years to spend on defence.

Where did u get that 118 trillion from? Our earth's total GDP is 61 trillion, is 118 trillion for Mars?

So u see the difference between US and China is somewhat similar to the difference between China and India.

Is that clear?

You are friend. Its 14.2 trillion. i like last line in which you said the difference between china and america is same like india and china. So you are dreaming to catch up with america right? You just now said that in your message. Do you think india wont catch up china when china can catch up america??? U did said difference between china and america same like china and india. Cheers.

which one is a small country ?Japan?US? or india.......never heard of this propaganda anyway,your media made it up?look around the small countries around india,you will know what i mean,prachanda attend a ceremony,india got mad ,Bangladesh and china are getting close ,india got mad ,Sri Lanka consider china as friend,india got mad .....you don't own these countries......some idiot was even dreaming to make Sri Lanka as "hongkong" of india

Friend so you are accepting atlast that china making moves. So will india. Provoking india aint good for china. Friend you are talking about prachanda? That moist? Dont dance much around him. Check his all videos. He funny guy. Recently he said india and america going to attack china. Isnt that funny? Prachanda aint got much life in nepal. Nepal army keeping eye on him. That guy prachanda in one video said he want to make nepal a 2nd china by taking controll of whole nepal. That guy really funny.

Well guys, we are stuck being neighbors whether or we like it or not. We can either find common ground and cooperate on bilateral issues and move foward, or bicker like mother fuckers on every god damn little thing and watch the west continue to dominate world affairs.

Back
Top Bottom