What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

Agence France Presse are reporting that Vietnam have suspended search operations for the flight until Malaysia clarifies the scope of the search.
This hardly seems surprising given the wild changes that have been made to the search scope and the contradictory statements from Malaysian officials.

I have my last question here, if Malaysia Airline really lost signal of MH370, if Malaysia Military's radar really detect MH370 turn back and cross the entire country to west side of Malaysia, why Malaysia Airforce did not send fighter jets to intercept it ? Only reason maybe they know it but can't do that, WHY ?

Agence France Presse are reporting that Vietnam have suspended search operations for the flight until Malaysia clarifies the scope of the search.
This hardly seems surprising given the wild changes that have been made to the search scope and the contradictory statements from Malaysian officials.
I read it on Viet news, Viet Nam is quite disappointed (implicitly) at the unprofessional conduct of the Malaysian side in this fiasco. The Malays side never replied to us regarding any info that they might have known.to the flight. They kept us in the dark all the time while we search our as-s in the past 4 days in the Gulf of Thailand that they the Malaysian knew that the plane had turned back to the straight of Malacca.

Five days passed, where is the MH307 ? I think MH370 was shot down by missile or MH370 was hijacked to some island.

I don't know why i feel it has been hijacked and taken to some secret location.

If it was hijacked, How?

I am not an expert but as a layman I imagine somehow the hijackers managed to switch off all the radar communicating units on board and flew it without radar communication. But this may raise red flags on ground radars as unidentified object if it shows up somehow on any radar.

Then in order to avoid this maybe the hijackers used a false call sign to fly it to their destination of choice.

However, Boeing can track all their planes in real time and Rolls Royce can track their engines as well in real time.

If it is hijacked, shouldn't people on and off the plane be able to call/text each others?

I read it on Viet news, Viet Nam is quite disappointed (implicitly) at the unprofessional conduct of the Malaysian side in this fiasco. The Malays side never replied to us regarding any info that they might have known.to the flight. They kept us in the dark all the time while we search our as-s in the past 4 days in the Gulf of Thailand that they the Malaysian knew that the plane had turned back to the straight of Malacca.

I have to agree. The Malaysian authorities have handled this crisis very badly.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane probe marked by confusion, misinformation

The worst part is that, after four days, the Malaysian military says, "oh, by the way, we detected them in Malacca Straits, at the other side of Malaysia".

oicf4i.jpg

2cnk2eh.jpg

1549453_709241202459341_298516344_n.jpg

I have to agree. The Malaysian authorities have handled this crisis very badly.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane probe marked by confusion, misinformation

The worst part is that, after four days, the Malaysian military says, "oh, by the way, we detected them in Malacca Straits, at the other side of Malaysia".
No, he denies.
“I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,” air force chief Rodzali Daud said in a statement on Wednesday.

1h 18m ago
Malaysia’s air force is denying reports that the military tracked the plane over the Strait of Malacca, according to Reuters.

No, he denies.
“I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,” air force chief Rodzali Daud said in a statement on Wednesday.

1h 18m ago
Malaysia’s air force is denying reports that the military tracked the plane over the Strait of Malacca, according to Reuters.
If they keep bullshieting like this, expect less and less help from their neighbors

In this 21st century, with all our satellites, radars, trackers etc. we can't find a Jumbo Jet on earth.....and we're trying to find aliens on other planets....:blink:

Last edited:
soujiu002.jpg

Current searching area and situation

马方首次披露失联客机与塔台最后通话内容_新闻_腾讯网
Malaysian Airlines release the dialog from MH370 and the tower. Information like this:
马方塔台:“已把你们(MH370)交接给胡志明市管辖区。”

MH370航班回答称“好的,收到。”

失联前MH370未有任何通报飞机出现异常,雷达扫描不到飞机编号信息,但仍能跟踪到空中有物体在飞行,几分钟飞行物体的信号消失。
The point is before lost contact the airplane don't exist abnormal situations but radar can't scan and read the airplane code(serial) info but can be tracked and lost signal after several minutes. What happened?

Last edited:
I don't know why i feel it has been hijacked and taken to some secret location.

If it was hijacked, How?

I am not an expert but as a layman I imagine somehow the hijackers managed to switch off all the radar communicating units on board and flew it without radar communication. But this may raise red flags on ground radars as unidentified object if it shows up somehow on any radar.

Then in order to avoid this maybe the hijackers used a false call sign to fly it to their destination of choice.

However, Boeing can track all their planes in real time and Rolls Royce can track their engines as well in real time.

I would not keep my hopes up. Even if they switch off radar communication, military radar would have picked them up. The area we are talking about would also have the navies monitoring the skies. If it did divert, west of the Malacca straits and proceeded in that route, the IN at A&N Command would have picked it up. That region is highly militarized.

Another thing, I read that the cell phones were ringing. Now does this mean it has crashed onland. Even in this scenario, you can make out by locating the tower to which the cell got registered. But, since this has not been done, I would discount it as rumour.

But, its really surprising that authorities waited 3 days before saying, that they detected the plane in west coast and not north, while search ops were going on. Valuable time lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom