What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

{If Malaysia airline and security control had their computers connected with the Interpol database}

Interpol only issues a colour coded alert to all its affiliated International airports.

{Curious: the two suspects wanted to continue the travel further from Beijing to Amsterdam and there to Copenhagen and Frankfurt.}

Its a ploy to mask their intent.

What Malaysia military doing now? I remember Malaysia Navy have the submarine, right now they should send subs to those accident areas, using submarine to detect suspended seabed.

After 2 days it's impossilbe to search MH730 wreckages on the surface. Any news about Malaysia military action ?

China decide to send more warships into MH730's incident areas at Gulf of Thailand. After 2014.03.09 morning PLA Navy sent
071 LPD ("JinGang mountain") and one missile frigate to join rescure action, today afternoon BeiJing decide to send another 052C DDG (N.o 171) and 071 LPD ("Kunlun mountain") to Gulf of Thailand, 4x PLA Navy warships had left SanYa and ZhanJiang military port driving to Gulf of Thailand.

解放军增派舰机搜救失联航班
原标题:中国海军增派舰机搜救马来西亚失联航班

中新网北京3月9日电(高毅) 记者从海军作战部门了解到,由导弹驱逐舰海口舰和两栖船坞登陆舰昆仑山舰组成的海军搜救马来西亚失联航班增援兵力,已分别于16时15分、17时从三亚、湛江军港启航,向搜救海域方向机动。

据了解,昆仑山舰搭载有50名陆战队员,还有冲锋舟和橡皮舟等救援设备。南海舰队航空兵2架舰载直升机也将与昆仑山舰会合参加救援。
rdn_531c565f09b34.jpg

67710.jpg

Img385152767.jpg

Well i think MH730 is not a simple plane crash now.

Last edited:
It's meaningless to start sending those warships ... either submarines ...

I don't understand why the seaplane did not land into the seawater surface to collect the suspended item ... ?

It's meaningless to start sending those warships ... either submarines ...

I don't understand why the seaplane did not land into the seawater surface to collect the suspended item ... ?
Well China media didn't provide details why Navy send warships, but BeiJing has decided they r on the way.
At last the submarine will sent there to search 2x 'Black Box'(flight recorder) undersea, only sub can find wreckages.

I think these planes r Vietnam's An-26 and Mi-8 helicopter, Malaysia &Singapore 's Super-Puma helicopter they can't land on sea surface.

Last edited:
that's the shallow sea water level ... not suitable to huge sub ...
anyway, don't know why a US official confirm the unidentified debris is not from the missing plane ...

that's the shallow sea water level ... not suitable to huge sub ....
A rescure ship carrying submersible, can do the job. Except above warships, some China rescure ships also on the way. They will arrive incident areas tomorrow later.
9MT8R4KH00AO0001.jpg

Current another 3x China rescure ships r driving to Gulf of Thailand, they carrying small submersibles. According to media reported, those rescure ships will arrive there 03.10. I think after 03.10 it's time to detect seabed and salvage wreckages.
9MUBK5JU00AO0001.jpg

Current 1x China Coast Guard ship and 1x China fishery patrol ship searching in MH730's accident areas, but they lack submersible just search sea surface. Still find nothing.
9MUBK60300AO0001.jpg

MU5093 and MH370 were travelling the same route during a period of time. This man was on board of MU5093 between the 22:30 PM Mar 7th and 2:30 AM. Mar 8th. Through the window, he saw flame on the sea approximately between 1:00 AM ~ 2:00 AM It was night, everthing was in a dark, but there he can clearly indentify the flame. The last time the MH370 contacted with controller was 1:41 AM. This point of time exactly matches with the one portrayed by the Singaporean passenger of MU5093, the message sender in the picture.

Could it be some uyghurs terrorist hijacked the plane and attempt to hit the tiananmen square to make another
911 but eventually failed?

Could it be some uyghurs terrorist hijacked the plane and attempt to hit the tiananmen square to make another
911 but eventually failed?

it could be some Han or Western guys ... using fake passport, while the Uighur artist using his real name in the passport and has no reason to suspect him ...

Back
Top Bottom