What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

It's most likely terrorism or alien abduction. Vietnamse authority needs to be professional, here. This is not the time to play with urgency and trying to get attention from world media.

My heart and prayer goes out to all the victim families. It sadden that many of my compatriots cannot escape terrorist attack. The Horse Year already starts out badly for us.
this is an unparalleled event. Everyone will draw from the experiences after this sad event. Vietnam will learn from this, too. No doubt.

lastest news:
Vietnam rescue vessels are expected to reach the site in 20 min, where the debris is spotted.

#PrayForMH370 Live Updates: Vietnamese boats soon expected to reach site where debris spotted - Yahoo News Malaysia

Another theory I want to toss out there and see if everyone agrees with. My theory is this is a suicide flight caused by the pilots. They need to investigate if there is any sign of depression from the pilots. If the pilots want to commit suicide and he wants to bring other people with him, he could have turn off all communication signal and not contact authority and dive directly into the ocean. This is why they can't find any piece. It is sink under the ocean..

The red circle shows the location of an unidentified floating object near Malaysia Airlines flight MH370’s reported crash site.

uuyvCB9r.jpg

The object is not related to flight MH370.

" Vietnamese media reports that suspicious
object is not related to flight MH370 reports. Jacky Ly Thang, a
defense cooperation official in US Embassy Hanoi, told VN
Search & Rescue Center just now that US search party has
confirmed that the object - seen by Singaporean search plane
earlier - had nothing to do with the missing plane."

From Yahoo News.

Another theory I want to toss out there and see if everyone agrees with. My theory is this is a suicide flight caused by the pilots. They need to investigate if there is any sign of depression from the pilots. If the pilots want to commit suicide and he wants to bring other people with him, he could have turn off all communication signal and not contact authority and dive directly into the ocean. This is why they can't find any piece. It is sink under the ocean..

There is indeed some possibility. But it's too weird both pilots wanted to commit suicide, unless one pilot shot another down....

Given all the situation here, I request more investigation to pilots.

Unlikely as Pilot was not alone unless he killed other one in cockpit before doing all this or both decided to commit suicide.

Last edited:
look up Egyptair 990, most suggest it was pilot suicide into the ocean. They don't need to kill the crew, just opportune moment like co pilot goto the bathroom, it doesn't take long to turn off autopilot.

i remember watching an episode of aircrash investigation in which a passenger jet crashed into ocean in night due to stall ... the instruments failed and due to night it was impossible for pilots to figure out that they were losing attitude, the instruments kept telling them they are exceeding speed limit and reducing the speed gave them stall warning in the confusion they just slammed into the ocean, i can't remember which episode is that but this is also a possibility isn't it? but they did reported problems to ATC and didn't vanished just like that

You may have seen the passenger list of flight MH370 circulating, and if you look closely you may have noticed that Passenger 84's name has been blurred out.
WHY?

[ 18:35 ] When flying at low altitude , seaplane Vietnam marine police discovered suspected debris objects window missing aircraft , is located at coordinates 8 degrees 47 minutes 32 seconds north latitude , 103 degrees 22 minutes 26 seconds east longitude , 80 km from the island of Tho Chu . But by nightfall , the removal of this material have not been conducted .Tonight, Department search and rescue commander will ship out this position recently discovered objects suspected broken window to verify the aircraft salvage if conditions suit .Debris is defined as composite , comfort is the inner wall pieces airplane window . Pilot seaplane can take pictures but not clearly .Coordinates detecting fragments near the strange yellow objects discovered this afternoon .Information from Headquarters also discovered that a suspected debris tail wing aircraft .

anhTN.jpg

Windows-With-Shades-Raised.jpg

Last edited:
vi-tri-8992-1394369858.jpg

Suspected sites and location of Vietnam Navy, Search n Rescue, or Coast Guard ships ...

German media die welt reports the two men with stolen passports were captured by CCTV at the airport.

The passports were stolen at Phuket/ Thailand. Both were registered at Interpol. If Malaysia airline and security control had their computers connected with the Interpol database, these supects would have no chance to get on the plane.

the two suspects bought the plane tickets at the same time and checked in on the plane at the same time. So most likely they knew each other and travelled together.

Curious: the two suspects wanted to continue the travel further from Beijing to Amsterdam and there to Copenhagen and Frankfurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom