What's new

Behind the Myth of 3 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Two situations are totally different.

300,000 killed by 45,000 troops over 9
months is very easy. I soldier only need kill 6-7 civilians and that is it.

A significant proportion of those 45,000 were not even soldiers but admin/support staff to the PA. Do you have any independent evidence which isn't bengali/indian that this in fact happened?

PS the figure used to be 3 million killed by the PA. Why has it all of a sudden dropped 10 fold to 300,000?

A significant proportion of those 45,000 were not even soldiers but admin/support staff to the PA. Do you have any independent evidence which isn't bengali/indian that this in fact happened?

I am not saying that PA killed all 300,000.
Remember that there was also killings by Mukti Bahini against PA collaborators, real or imagined.
300, 000 deaths is a sensible figure out of a population of 70 million.

I am not saying that PA killed all 300,000.
Remember that there was also killings by Mukti Bahini against PA collaborators, real or imagined.
300, 000 deaths is a sensible figure out of a population of 70 million.

Since I can remember (over 30 years) it was a common mantra by indians and bengalis that the PA massacred 3 million bengalis. This was always taken as a fact. All of a sudden that figure has now dwindled 10 fold to now 300,000. Why is this? Also can you please provide reliable evidence for your claims.

Since I can remember (over 30 years) it was a common mantra by indians and bengalis that the PA massacred 3 million bengalis. This was always taken as a fact. All of a sudden that figure has now dwindled 10 fold to now 300,000. Why is this? Also can you please provide reliable evidence for your claims.

Absolute reliable evidence does not exist as BD was a very underdeveloped country and comprehensive written records did not exist at the time. Since BD was a complete shambles after the war, no count of the dead could be taken.
Mujib said 3 lakh dead and this got mistranlated by a factor of 10 to 3 million.

Absolute reliable evidence does not exist as BD was a very underdeveloped country and comprehensive written records did not exist at the time. Since BD was a complete shambles after the war, no count of the dead could be taken.
Mujib said 3 lakh dead and this got mistranlated by a factor of 10 to 3 million.

Point taken.

This is what Bdees learned from Indees to multiply everything with 10:lol:

This is what Bdees learned from Indees to multiply everything with 10:lol:
At least we multiply by a factor of 10 for our benefit.On the other hand you are forced to give your 10% money to the 'Mr. 10%' politicians and others to the detriment of your interest.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sorry but this thread is only attracting troll comments and serves to stoke hatred among PDF members. 1971 happened 47+ years ago. Time to move on guys....

@The Eagle bhai can you close this thread please?

Because most if the people were massacred by armed militias supoorted by PA. I heard villages after villages were burned. There were somanu dead bodies that even Nazis would felt ashamed.

@Windjammer

cd5377f35d1b0496d131f8eebfc301ac--bangladesh-indian-army.jpg

See this is simple village street full of bodies. I think Bengal in its 5000 years of history never say such brutality. @ashok321

e86d48de-7f86-4381-a91c-3bae708c98f5.jpg

Very easy to burst the Bharti bubble.
Two images for you, in the first one portrayed by Indian propagandist that a Pakistani soldier checking a Bengali is in fact an Indian soldier finding out if the person is circumcised (Muslim) before eliminating him....the other point is that there are many locals from that period who have questioned the fact that who exactly killed millions of Bengalis after fall of Dhaka....which is not difficult to conclude since the PA wasn't calling the shots.

22-rare-historical-photos-664x740.jpg

2-mukti.jpg

It is still not very difficult to find out the actual death toll of 1971. Every one of the older generation in the villages knows very well the names of those who were killed by PA troops, Razakars or the Muktis. There was a time when Sk. Mujib tried to find out the names, but when he found not many genuine victims, he stopped the recording. BD can survey the villages to find out the real number of victims. I actually found very low number of graves who can be regarded as martyr of 1971. I did not go to many places, though. AL will not dare to find out the lies, because it will only unmask their own falsification. AL plays dirty by asking every one to blindly follow its dictate.

So let me get this straight here. For nearly 50 years, indians and bengalis have been claiming that the PA is worst than the Nazis because we killed 3 million bengalis in a few months in 1971. Now that this lie has been well and truely debunked completely, the figure has decreased 10-fold to 300,000. When asked to provide evidence that 300,000 were killed by the Pakistan Military, bengalis are now claiming that this is not possible as there is no way to verify the number killed due to the bengalis not having ANY method possible to collect the relevant data in 1971. This is tacit admission by the bengalis and indians that they have been lying all along for nearly 50 years, about the role of the PA in bangladesh in 1971. Which means that everything these guys say about 1971 is probably all lies too. Which means that bengalis were probably killing eachother way more than anything the 45,000 PA personnel were doing. This also backs up claims by former PA soldiers who fought in the 1971 war and were stationed in bangladesh, that they by and large remained in their barracks and only carried out limited operations to try to maintain law and order. If there was ANY truth to the bengali and indian narrative to the 1971 war the PA would have been brought to the Hague. They never were. That says a lot. ALL LIES AGAINST THE PA.

So let me get this straight here. For nearly 50 years, indians and bengalis have been claiming that the PA is worst than the Nazis because we killed 3 million bengalis in a few months in 1971. Now that this lie has been well and truely debunked completely, the figure has decreased 10-fold to 300,000. When asked to provide evidence that 300,000 were killed by the Pakistan Military, bengalis are now claiming that this is not possible as there is no way to verify the number killed due to the bengalis not having ANY method possible to collect the relevant data in 1971. This is tacit admission by the bengalis and indians that they have been lying all along for nearly 50 years, about the role of the PA in bangladesh in 1971. Which means that everything these guys say about 1971 is probably all lies too. Which means that bengalis were probably killing eachother way more than anything the 45,000 PA personnel were doing. This also backs up claims by former PA soldiers who fought in the 1971 war and were stationed in bangladesh, that they by and large remained in their barracks and only carried out limited operations to try to maintain law and order. If there was ANY truth to the bengali and indian narrative to the 1971 war the PA would have been brought to the Hague. They never were. That says a lot. ALL LIES AGAINST THE PA.

PA did commit atrocities, especially against Hindus, but no way they could have killed anywhere near 3 million out of a population of 70 million.
300,000 killed was from all sides and not just PA.

PA did commit atrocities, especially against Hindus, but no way they could have killed anywhere near 3 million out of a population of 70 million.
300,000 killed was from all sides and not just PA.

REAL Reliable evidence please. No more lies, propaganda, meaningless conjecture or rhetoric. If not then EVERYTHING the indians and bengalis say about the 1971 war is a COMPLETE and utter LIE of the highest order.

@Kaptaan @waz @Oscar @Horus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom