What's new

'Befitting reply’ if Myanmar creates anarchy in border: BGB chief

I am an atheist. I feel for the Palestine because of what Israel is doing to them. I feel for Rohinngyas because they have been persecuted for a long time. I hate Saudi because of their actions in Yemen. And no one needs to explain the US.

As for South Africa's apartheid, I am not informed on that so I can't give you my opinion on that matter.

they classified the whole society into whites, blacks and coloreds (mixed race, indians)
you had different privileges based on your race

Really?
India is neither important economically or militarily to BD.

As China turns into a superpower next decade, all India influence in S Asia will be wiped out.

India is no push over for China. India is 80% of South Asia.
India control your water flows

they classified the whole society into whites, blacks and coloreds (mixed race, indians)
you had different privileges based on your race
Well, then thats a clear cut racial division and no way would I support that or having any diplomatic relations with them. I am wondering why you used 'had' though. Is it still in practice or not?

Well, then thats a clear cut racial division and no way would I support that or having any diplomatic relations with them. I am wondering why you used 'had' though. Is it still in practice or not?

legally it was dismantled in 1990

so much that you are flooded in rainy season and dry in the dry season

Yes, BD needs to spend some money in this area of tapping it's abundant rainfall.

Sure next decade money will be available with a very healthy growing economy.

well if we compare our co-operation relationship status with India and China, China wins the race. Even it is not alliance, at least it is better than Indian one

simple question - what makes it an alliance ??

simple question - what makes it an alliance ??
first answer my 2 questions i asked you earlier.
You also said we are depended on India and again you did not mention the basis which i asked you.
total 3 questions

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom