What's new

'Befitting reply’ if Myanmar creates anarchy in border: BGB chief

Stop fighting kids

You think it's ok to let muslims being killed at your doorsteps? Just dare the burmese border security to attack bgb I can sense a major response from BD using that an excuse to properly resolve Rohingya issues.
I definitely think BD army heads have backed bgb in this.eventually, any good soul people have enough of seeing innocent people being killed at near their doorsteps.

If Bangladesh was greedy enough it should have taken any excuse to go in to rakhine and not only help Rohingyas but annex the state, BD needs more lands for its mass population. Rakhine should be taken at any opportunity.

One Indian came up with BD attacking Myanmar from nowhere and another one having orgasms on the same topic. People who are supporting Myanmar on Rohingya killing are worst than animals and certainly doesn't deserve any respect.

I support Myanmar 100% on it....and I also 100% do not care what hypocrite ingrates from BD have to say about it.

Just enjoy the reality now ok? You reap what you sow. No one wants your illegals, esp not when they cannot even get along and integrate in a basic way after this long.

You are a weak nation and SHW has been given instructions by higher-ups to take it right up the you know what when push comes to shove regarding rohin-gays. You think her firing and replacing BD generals nice and early so BD military remains pliable and fully under her control was for no grander long term purpose? Just sit back and watch. Couple optical resistance will be given on certain matters in a minimum way so minimum beigharat is preserved....but flood of reality comes through nice and strong where it matters in the end. You are going to "enjoy" it a lot.

I support Myanmar 100% on it....and I also 100% do not care what hypocrite ingrates from BD have to say about it.

Just enjoy the reality now ok? You reap what you sow. No one wants your illegals, esp not when they cannot even get along and integrate in a basic way after this long.

You are a weak nation and SHW has been given instructions by higher-ups to take it right up the you know what when push comes to shove regarding rohin-gays. You think her firing and replacing BD generals nice and early so BD military remains pliable and fully under her control was for no grander long term purpose? Just sit back and watch. Couple optical resistance will be given on certain matters in a minimum way so minimum beigharat is preserved....but flood of reality comes through nice and strong where it matters in the end. You are going to "enjoy" it a lot.
What an imbecile you are! Rohingyas are not BDeshi. Also, not integrate? Is that why so many ethnic groups from different parts of Myanmar are infighting with the MM military? The only reason BD talks about Rohingyas is because of over half a million that got in and more fresh surge of refugees coming in. It's affecting BD, which is why BD should take part against MM. They can keep their infighting with themselves but they are the one involving BD in their fights.

What an imbecile you are! Rohingyas are not BDeshi. Also, not integrate? Is that why so many ethnic groups from different parts of Myanmar are infighting with the MM military? The only reason BD talks about Rohingyas is because of over half a million that got in and more fresh surge of refugees coming in. It's affecting BD, which is why BD should take part against MM. They can keep their infighting with themselves but they are the one involving BD in their fights.

Again doesn't matter what specific BD people think Rohingya are and aren't (you have proven your hypocrisy to all in the region over such multiple time over multiple fronts) given you are a weak country to begin with. It matters much more what Myanmar thinks (its their country, its their territory, they set and control the policy within their borders). The Rohingya came from BD region, got augmented by further BD illegals over time....even called for Pakistan (during East Pakistan era) to invade Myanmar and break off where they were and join it to Pakistan. Such shameless leeches are reaping what they brewed up in the first place in spades. Thus only solution is for them to return to where they originated from, for a similar hypocrite laden hub filled with their closest (ethnically, linguistically, culturally) brethren and have a kumbaya over there. Finger pointing over who "started it" first as some kind of justification for one being morally correct and other being morally wrong....is frankly silly given you can keep going back and peeling all the onion layers endlessly.

So you can darn well get and keep these people (few thousand crossing over each day)...or do something about it. Making threats, doing nothing concrete and sponging up thousands more rohingya is all BD policy will amount to this time yet again. Each wave, the world cares less about it too. The precedent of BD having 500,000 or whatever amount of rohingya has been set...the simplest most effective solution is to continue pumping up that number till Myanmar Arakan is stabilised. BD can then wail to aid agencies to help with the burden funding...that's fine. This will integrate Rohingya over time among where they originally came from....and they dont have to be such a visible minority anymore in the first place (creating all kind of tension) which makes their situation lot more sustainable long term.

Anyways watch and see what happens.

You think it's ok to let muslims being killed at your doorsteps? Just dare the burmese border security to attack bgb I can sense a major response from BD using that an excuse to properly resolve Rohingya issues.
I definitely think BD army heads have backed bgb in this.eventually, any good soul people have enough of seeing innocent people being killed at near their doorsteps.

If Bangladesh was greedy enough it should have taken any excuse to go in to rakhine and not only help Rohingyas but annex the state, BD needs more lands for its mass population. Rakhine should be taken at any opportunity.

your ability to perform military operations is zero
the short length of the border allows smaller army to defend Arakan against a larger army

if annexation of foreign territories was fine India could take a strip that connects NE India to the Bay of Bengal. Good luck taking on the Indian army.

If Bangladesh was greedy enough it should have taken any excuse to go in to rakhine and not only help Rohingyas but annex the state, BD needs more lands for its mass population.
Oh boy do you really think that capturing territoy is like a piece of cake that you can eat in breakfast?

Do you really have any idea how India annexed Sikkim and Hyderabad before? Although nizam of Hyderabad choose not to join either India or Pakistan, still India successfully annexed it because 85% peoples were Hindu who wanted to be The part of India when India attacked with brutal force. India definitely would have failed if the peopels were supporting nizam and if Hyderabad state was not surrounded by India!

And the story of sikkim is different though. It was a protectorate state of India so India annexed it even although peoples were against it!
as kashmiris also wanted to join the pakistan side but traitor king of Kashmir ignored public opinion and joined india, but Pakistan captured azad kashmir and gilgit balistan during 1947 India Pakistan war.
So do you really think that Bangladesh army can capture the rakkahin state? It is not easy to capture and hold any territory in present days , even thousand time strong China also can't also hold some land from miyanmer even they capture some land
No one win wars in these days, only common folks stuffer!
Russia hold creamia because creamians were mostly russian speaking peoples and supported putin so russia captured and hold it!

So open your eye and stop day dreaming!

Last edited:
your ability to perform military operations is zero
the short length of the border allows smaller army to defend Arakan against a larger army

if annexation of foreign territories was fine India could take a strip that connects NE India to the Bay of Bengal. Good luck taking on the Indian army.

They also seem to forget any relevant formation movement by BD (even for just posturing sake) would be captured by all parties with access to military satellites well in advance of any attempted operation given nature of the confined border with MM. Nothing of the sort has been attempted by BD before (i.e simple posturing), even under much worse situations they had with MM....and we are supposed to believe its somehow different now....that BD suddenly has grown some spine.

They also seem to forget any relevant formation movement by BD (even for just posturing sake) would be captured by all parties with access to military satellites well in advance of any attempted operation given nature of the confined border with MM. Nothing of the sort has been attempted by BD before (i.e simple posturing), even under much worse situations they had with MM....and we are supposed to believe its somehow different now....that BD suddenly has grown some spine.

the world is quite intolerant of major land grabs because of the chaos it can lead to

You reap what you sow. No one wants your illegals, esp not when they cannot even get along and integrate in a basic way after this long.
Just confused! Do you want yo say that Rohingyas are Bangladeshi illigals? If I got you correctly, can you please explain??

Last edited:

Reading your hateful post make me sick on my stomach.Hostility exists, hate towards other exists but supporting a genocide like this brings someone on an animal level.And I expect nothing more from an animal like you. And I don't understand why Bangladesh posters reply this animal either. People who support murdering of innocent helpless doesn't have courage and deserve no respect. I will never be sympathetic toward hindus in BD which I was. Conversation with you is like I am degrading my moral value.
Topic is about Myanmar, its recent purges and our border. Not weapons aquitision to be superior to Myanmar.
the title says "Befitting reply if Myanmar creates anarchy in border". I am sure he didn't mean to write a letter in reply by saying that.I thought he meant a military response or did I miss anything bro?

Last edited:
Reading your hateful post make me sick on my stomach.Hostility exists, hate towards other exists but supporting a genocide like this brings someone on an animal level.And I expect nothing more from an animal like you. And I don't understand why Bangladesh posters reply this animal either. People who support murdering of innocent helpless doesn't have courage and deserve no respect. I will never be sympathetic toward hindus in BD which I was. Conversation with you is like I am degrading my moral value.

the title says "Befitting reply if Myanmar creates anarchy in border". I am sure he didn't mean to write a letter in reply by saying that.I thought he meant a military response or did I miss anything bro?
What can you expect from a south indian kalar monkey.:lol:

In a Bangladeshi secular type Bengali blog someone suggested a riddiculas idea how to stop bsf from border killing.
He suggested that bgb should use high quality sniper rifle to shoot bsf jawans whenever any border killing happen!
Does that make any sense? Bsf posts are inside India, how can bgb kill them with snipper?
For the sake of this argument lets assume that bgb shoot bsf then what will happen?
Feelings for rohingya peoples is great thing IMHO as long as they are victim, but the idea from Bangladeshi commeners are just ridiculous.

Most of our peoples still think that this is ancient age where you can win a war with your heros; one person will kill hundreds with sword and lance!
Although you know that no such hero exist in ancient world except mythology.

Most of our peoples even don't want to understand that even roman army didn't attack like the war of Hollywood movies!

Last edited:
Ask to your 3 million bhangi women what 90000 pakis did to them. @Kaptaan

We are 1.2 billion in the world and we will make sure that whole bangladesh will become bastarddesh.

And i always shit on the Ganga Ghaat so that bangali bhangis like you can drink my shit everyday.
Your country is known ad the rape capital of the world. So concentrate on basterdia before thinking about BD. You guys even send you cow mothers to BD to be slaughtered and eaten then talk so mighty. Pathetic excuse of a human being you are.

Is talking this way a part of your Kshatriya tradition? I thought Kshatriyas were like Japanese samurais respectful and courageous. That's something I could respect but people like you give it a bad name.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom