What's new

'Befitting reply’ if Myanmar creates anarchy in border: BGB chief

No as it is not ok for India to support the Myanmarese savages.

BD must NEVER help the animals next door in ethnic cleansing.

PS - BD will soon be in a position to impose a military solution to this problem.
The 12 SU-30SMEs that will come from Russia in 2019 will shoot the many dozen
Myanmar Mig-29s and Jf-17s out of the sky like swotting flies.

No logistics is required to conquer Arakhan as it is flat terrain that borders BD.
The Arakhan mountains will make a new natural border between BD and Myanmar.

good luck trying to beat the Myanmar military

Your energy in fighting Myanmar is laudable. you are in no position to do anything.
for starters bangladesh does not have the balls to cut off diplomatic relations. for that matter none of the
so-called Islamic states have the balls.
Maybe don't use wrong words to express yourself to appear smart? I don't think you know what laudable means

Why would any country except Myanmar severe ties with BD if BD decides to protect a minority when BD is being affected in it? BD has been taking the refugee hit the most with little land it has because of Myanmar and BD shouldn't take actions against Myanmar for their ethnic cleansing? I doubt anyone else would severe ties with BD if BD decides to take military action to free Arkansa

Maybe don't use wrong words to express yourself to appear smart? I don't think you know what laudable means

Why would any country except Myanmar severe ties with BD if BD decides to protect a minority when BD is being affected in it? BD has been taking the refugee hit the most with little land it has because of Myanmar and BD shouldn't take actions against Myanmar for their ethnic cleansing? I doubt anyone else would severe ties with BD if BD decides to take military action to free Arkansa

you have no issues severing diplomatic relations with Israel or apartheid South Africa

you have no issues severing diplomatic relations with Israel or apartheid South Africa
BD doesn't have diplomatic relations with Israel. And If it had, then no I don't. What's up about South Africa you are talking about?

BD doesn't have diplomatic relations with Israel. And If it had, then no I don't. What's up about South Africa you are talking about?

Why would you not have diplomatic relations with Israel and pre-1990 South Africa ?

Your energy in fighting Myanmar is laudable. you are in no position to do anything.
for starters bangladesh does not have the balls to cut off diplomatic relations. for that matter none of the
so-called Islamic states have the balls.

Diplomatic relations with whom?

Stop being a retard and saying I am in no position to do anything. This is a form to debate views
and so if you cannot handle what is being aired, get lost.

BD is moving towards the Chinese camp and so the window will open soon to deal with this outcast regime
once and for all.

Diplomatic relations with whom?

Stop being a retard and saying I am in no position to do anything. This is a form to debate views
and so if you cannot handle what is being aired, get lost.

BD is moving towards the Chinese camp and so the window will open soon to deal with this outcast regime
once and for all.

myanmar is more important to china than bangladesh will ever be
bangladesh is free to go to chinese camp

myanmar is more important to china than bangladesh will ever be
bangladesh is free to go to chinese camp

LOL.

Myanmar is important to India but has proven to be unreliable to China.
China has little interest in having too close relations with a country that has
so many insurgencies all the time.

China needs allies like BD that wont sell themselves to the highest bidder
like Myanmar has done many times.

LOL.

Myanmar is important to India but has proven to be unreliable to China.
China has little interest in having too close relations with a country that has
so many insurgencies all the time.

China needs allies like BD that wont sell themselves to the highest bidder
like Myanmar has done many times.

bangladesh is too dependent on India to be reliable to China

It has to do with Islam. Some sort of prejudice. I don't care though, since Israel, Saudi and US are the cancer for the rest of the world

it is fine you feel kinship with Palestinians because of Islam. Aren't the Rohaniyas Muslims ?

why cut diplomatic relationship with apartheid South Africa ?

bangladesh is too dependent on India to be reliable to China

it is fine you feel kinship with Palestinians because of Islam. Aren't the Rohaniyas Muslims ?

why cut diplomatic relationship with apartheid South Africa ?
I am an atheist. I feel for the Palestine because of what Israel is doing to them. I feel for Rohinngyas because they have been persecuted for a long time. I hate Saudi because of their actions in Yemen. And no one needs to explain the US.

As for South Africa's apartheid, I am not informed on that so I can't give you my opinion on that matter.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom