What's new

Beef Eating in Hinduism

Beta all red meat tastes the same, apart from pork i eat all kinds of meat. I just had Swordfish sandwiches last week :sarcastic:

no not really. besides you would never know :P

Beta all red meat tastes the same, apart from pork i eat all kinds of meat. I just had Swordfish sandwiches last week :sarcastic:
Don't tell me that all the red meat taste same :(
I have eaten verity of meat in south east Asia and china.

You can't be an "atheist Hindu" bro. It is either that you are an atheist or a Hindu. The central point of Hinduism is the belief in the existence of Bhagwan (God) who is manifested in various forms and in various times and the worship of Bhagwan by certain rituals including Sathsangh. Atheism is the denial of the existence of God

You can be an atheist ie. do not believe in the existence of a deity while identifying oneself with a particular culture.

don't know whether true or not, but some people say , it was a British strategy for eg throwing cow's head on Hindu gatherings & dead pigs on Muslim gatherings causing rift amongst them thereby , like the brits supported the Wahhabi form of Islam in the 17 & 18 hundreds against the more traditional branch of Islam , it might also be possible, that they might have supported some form of Hindu school of thought as well

I dono about british but even today people use this tactic to incite communal violence....

I have had beef at a keralite restaraunt in Chennai. It was good, bit tougher than mutton. But later some people said it is generally buffalo meat. Another dish I tried in Goa was Ox's tongue. Told my parents, mom was horrified :lol:

Was that restaurant near chinthamani?

Back
Top Bottom