What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Eating beef has got nothing to do with Islam. Just because its not taboo does not mean its mandatory.

On the flip side, it is sacrilegious to a large majority of Indians.

The government represents the people. All the people. Not just a small section of people.

Its sacrilegious to hindus, thats your problem

Forcing muslims in a muslim majority state and in muslim areas to abide by pagan dietary requirements is intolerable, calling yourself a secular republic sounds stupid after this

This is why kashmir eventually will have no option but Pakistan

And why a future partition of india is inevitable

Its the same thing

Banning muslims from eating something that God has allowed, that too in muslim majority state and areas
I know Indian Kashmiri cuisine quite well, there is no beef in any wazwan spread, zero..

there's plenty of lamb in Kashmiri Hindu pandit cuisine though...

what are you crying about ?

I know Indian Kashmiri cuisine quite well, there is no beef in any wazwan spread, zero..

Bull shit

There is plenty of all meat that is in line with muslim diets including beef

Nothing at all. And what power will 65000 people have (technically, in terms of numbers, a little bigger than a "tribe" - like the Jarawa)? In a country of 1.25 billion?

Were the Hindus to not like us, or the Muslims, do you think we would have survived on this land?

I think Adeyshir cowasjee would have agreed with you on this in Pakistan too. He wrote an article saying Manekshaw was humiliated and mistreated by the Indian army. Do you agree? I would guess not but nationalism has drawn a line between hindus muslims parsis along both countries.

In school when I was very small (and this is a story told to me less than a month ago by my dad) Jamshedpur had horrible riots. Lots of bloodshed. The army was called out.

I was trapped in school. Peple were burning and cutting each other two roads away from where we lived. The area is
called Dhatkidih. A Muslim dominated area.

Horrible those riots aren't they? My parents moved a little late so they were relatively safe from riots but not from killings.

My rickshawalla (Panna) was a Muslim. He could not come to school because Hindu mobs were killing Muslims. In Dhatkidih, Muslim mobs were doing the same to Hindus. Truckloads of Muslims from suburbs and other areas had infiltrated into Dhatkidih.
My mom called dad at work and he rode on his Jawa to school to pick me up. He was riding back with me (me sitting on the tank) when a Muslim mob stopped us before our road. Swords. And choppers. Dripping blood.

What is a Jawa? Thats sad. Muslims are as susceptable to becoming monsters as are hindus. That is why whatever we want is without violence. We have had enough of it in Pakistan and it proves that when the mob doesn't have hindus or muslims to kill he will turn on his own religions people
My dad says that we were going to get chopped that day. When a Muslim man jumped in front of that mob and said Nahin, inko nahin.

He was the dad of my boyhood fiend on our road, Rizwan, with whom I used to play cricket (and one whose cycle I learned to ride). And in whose house I once broke my foot while fielding.

I see.

So yes. Both Hindus and Muslims are my brothers. They are the same people who gave my people refuge when we were on the brink.

And I see the fight between Hindus and Muslims much as I see the divide between Irani Muslims and Zoroastrians. The same people. Brothers for millennia. But a faith changes. And suddenly NOTHING. But rivers of blood.

Wow, that was a nice story. Maybe you could write a book on it like Bapsi Sidhwa. I am craving for Pakistani/Indian writers but its difficult to publish a book. Very difficult and even more for desis and further more for Pakistanis. Randomhouse has an office in India but not in Pakistan.

But that muslim man standing up for you was great. I hope all of us can be so brave.

Rogan Josh is often made of beef.

The best comment in this thread!..Hope Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Aethists, Extra Terrestrials, etc...living in India , get the memo..Its the law of the land that should be the word of GOD..My 2 Cents.

And why does the supposed law of the land force pagan religious dietary restrictions upon muslims in a muslim state

No government passed any law banning beef in Kashmir. The law exists from when Kashmir was a kingdom. It is up to the state government in Kashmir to amend the law if they wish to.
Scrap the Ranbir Code and the JnK Constitution.... :enjoy:

OH WAIT. :D :D :devil:

name me 1 Indian Kashmiri wazwan dish which is a beef preparation then
None. :P

And why does the supposed law of the land force pagan religious dietary restrictions upon muslims in a muslim state
The answer to your question is in your question....Hint.."By the people, for the people"...the quote is the Indian election process...Majority will elect the popular government. The formed government will form the law of the land..THere you have your answer.

name me 1 Indian Kashmiri wazwan dish which is a beef preparation then

If you want recipes go get a cook book, we are muslim we can eat beef, why are pagan food restrictions being rammed down the throats of muslims in a muslim majority state

The answer to your question is in your question....Hint.."By the people, for the people"...the quote is the Indian election process...Majority will elect the popular government. The formed government will form the law of the land..THere you have your answer.

Its not an answer a supposed secular republic is forcing the dietary restrictions of one community and forcing it upon another

That too in a muslim majority state

What is a Jawa?

A Czechoslovakian bike sold in India in the 60s and 70s, which later morphed into the Yezdi (company owned by two Parsi brothers).

Jawa_250_typ_353_100.jpg

yup, I was just in the process of tagging you too.

Kashmiri muslims do not eat beef, it's not part of their diet, hasn't been for probably more than a century ? and they don't complain about it.. not a good sampling of the population but I know a few well educated well integrated liberal ones who've said as much.

yup, I was just in the process of tagging you too.

Kashmiri muslims do not eat beef, it's not part of their diet, hasn't been for probably more than a century ? and they don't complain about it.. not a good sampling of the population but I know a few well educated well integrated liberal ones who've said as much.
It's pretty old actually. Not just a hundred years or so. :tup:

If you want recipes go get a cook book, we are muslim we can eat beef, why are pagan food restrictions being rammed down the throats of muslims in a muslim majority state

Its not an answer a supposed secular republic is forcing the dietary restrictions of one community and forcing it upon another

That too in a muslim majority state
We dont believe in Hindu majority state or Muslim Majority state..etc...All we believe in is Indian Majority state....."And yes we are secular country ruled by the popular government, elected to do so by the majority, so there you have your answer.

The government is yet to force this new law.....FYI: You will know when it is forced..for now its only been passed...wait for the full movie, I promise you will be entertained.

Back
Top Bottom