What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

A Czechoslovakian bike sold in India in the 60s and 70s, which later morphed into the Yezdi (company owned by two Parsi brothers).
cool, my dad had one when I was little (mid 80s) :)

We dont believe in Hindu majority state or Muslim Majority state..etc...All we believe in is Indian Majority state....."And yes we are secular country ruled by the popular government, elected to do so by the majority, so there you have your answer.

The government is yet to force this new law.....FYI: You will know when it is forced..for now its only been passed...wait for the full movie, I promise you will be entertained.

The law may be forced but as an act of freedom kashmiris will eat beef and slaughter cows as a sign of independence

Watch and wait

Kashmiri's love beef. I'm going with a few of them tonight for steak. The only issue is choosing between Sirloin/T-Bone/Fillet or Ribeye. Mmm

Thanks

Scrap the Ranbir Code and the JnK Constitution.... :enjoy:

OH WAIT. :D :D :devil:

None. :P
Acha aur goshtaba which is made of mince meat, and that mince could be mutton and beef.
Stop being such a liar. If beef ban isnt an issue then why therr are protests regarding that in jk?
Not all wazwan cuisine eaters cook using lamb and chicken as it goes in traditional recipes. Jhoot bolnay say reality will change?

There are many poor rural areas kashmiris whose meat luxurry is cheap beef meat.

@haviZsultan rogan josh uses ribs of lambs. Dont think so it takes beef.

The law may be forced but as an act of freedom kashmiris will eat beef and slaughter cows as a sign of independence

Watch and wait
Such a simple motive? Just to make your point? Bas? Why kill harmless and innocent cows to take your revenge against Hindus then?
Don't have the courage to stand up to a Hindu in real life and stand your ground? :azn:

yup, I was just in the process of tagging you too.

Kashmiri muslims do not eat beef, it's not part of their diet, hasn't been for probably more than a century ? and they don't complain about it.. not a good sampling of the population but I know a few well educated well integrated liberal ones who've said as much.

Sure sure you and your couple of liberal friends know more about what muslims eat and our diet then muslims themselves :disagree:

Watch and wait
Chief!..I love Beef as well. In fact I am having a Roast Beef Sandwich as I am typing, So NP there!. Just that its the law of the land..do as it says and you will be just fine.

If beef ban isnt an issue then why therr are protests regarding that in jk?
What protests. The pictures posted of cow throats slit was from some street in Bangladesh or West Bengal(I can recognize the script). Only Geelani fanboys went out on the streets. And even then it was minimal.

Marathis protested more against the beef ban in comparison. Videos, signature campaigns etc. Protests. Lol. :omghaha:

Chief!..I love Beef as well. In fact I am having a Roast Beef Sandwich as I am typing, So NP there!. Just that its the law of the land..do as it says and you will be just fine.
Don't divulge this info here. Your neighborhood cow is plotting to kill you. :D

Such a simple motive? Why kill harmless and innocent cows to take your revenge against Hindus then?
Don't have the courage to stand up to a Hindu in real life and stand your ground? :azn:

Hindus are born cowards, i think its nature and the all veg diet

Our slaughter of cows is not malicious its food and you have to kill it in order to eat it as opposed to eating it raw and alive

Normally I opt for bakra qurbani but i made a point of going for cow this year, atleast one extra of your mata ji's will face the chop due to your suppression of kashmiris

Sure sure you and your couple of liberal friends know more about what muslims eat and our diet then muslims themselves :disagree:
they're well educated, very well to do, well traveled people, not 'pro India' but not 'pro jihad/separatism/pakistan' either.. they have their ear to the ground and understand the pulse of the population much better than you propaganda fed wahhabis from across the border

to know the big and real picture of what goes on in a region will you trust a chaprasi sweeper rickshaw driver or someone who runs a business and manages hundreds of people ?

Its no law for muslims and Kashmiris will slaughter cows in accordance with our laws

Hindus are born cowards, i think its nature and the all veg diet

Our slaughter of cows is not malicious its food and you have to kill it in order to eat it as opposed to eating it raw and alive

Normally I opt for bakra qurbani but i made a point of going for cow this year, atleast one extra of your mata ji's will face the chop due to your suppression of kashmiris
you ran away from one of the refugee threads when I quoted you yesterday, so I'll ask again.. are you a wahhabi ?

Yeah I got it. :tup:

In short what you admit is that you are a crass coward and you will unleash your impotent anger on Hindus on a cow. A cow who a butcher will put to death. You will only have some of it on your plate and feel victorious. Safer than facing a Hindu in real life - I must admit. Smart. :enjoy:

Bon apetite. :D

they're well educated, very well to do, well traveled people, not 'pro India' but not 'pro jihad/separatism/pakistan' either.. they have their ear to the ground and understand the pulse of the population much better than you propaganda fed wahhabis from across the border

to know the big and real picture of what goes on in a region will you trust a chaprasi sweeper rickshaw driver or someone who runs a business and manages hundreds of people ?

Simple dont trust anyone who says a muslim or kashmiris wont or dont eat beef as if Kashmiris are hindus

you ran away from one of the refugee threads when I quoted you yesterday, so I'll ask again.. are you a wahhabi ?

muslim, and i dont run from threads its a simple case of how many replies can you post in limited time

Simple dont trust anyone who says a muslim or kashmiris wont or dont eat beef as if Kashmiris are hindus
Indian Kashmiris do not eat beef, it is not a traditional part of their cuisine, no idea how the Punjabis do it in "azad" kashmir, don't care either.

Back
Top Bottom