What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

What protests. The pictures posted of cow throats slit was from some street in Bangladesh or West Bengal(I can recognize the script). Only Geelani fanboys went out on the streets. And even then it was minimal.

Marathis protested more against the beef ban in comparison. Videos, signature campaigns etc. Protests. Lol. :omghaha:

Don't divulge this info here. Your neighborhood cow is plotting to kill you. :D
Ii never saw ny images dude. I had only read news of protests. Wth is wrong with u. And besides muslim kashmiris there are other muslims too in jammu and ladakh who also consume beef ,they wont protest??

And kashmiris in valley, the ones who cant afford pricey mutton what do they eat.
Anyways, u are a biased, hypocritical liar.i dont care for ur nonsense.
Oh btw do tell us how goshtaba doesnt use beef.
Itna tau bachu mujhay bhi pata hai
Yes iknow rogan josh is purely lamb chops.

@fakhre mirpur look how they are running away from accepting truth.

Yeah I got it. :tup:

In short what you admit is that you are a crass coward and you will unleash your impotent anger on Hindus on a cow. A cow who a butcher will put to death. You will only have some of it on your plate and feel victorious. Safer than facing a Hindu in real life - I must admit. Smart. :enjoy:

Bon apetite. :D

I might kill two if it makes you feel better

Ask the butcher to cut maata jis throat slowly with a saw

Indian Kashmiris do not eat beef, it is not a traditional part of their cuisine, no idea how the Punjabis do it in "azad" kashmir, don't care either.
Now they do a bit though. It has grown. But in festivals and functions it is not used. Like pork, beef is considered a poor man's meat. That grand thing is not there. :D

Indian Kashmiris do not eat beef, it is not a traditional part of their cuisine, no idea how the Punjabis do it in "azad" kashmir, don't care either.
Its only kashmiri pundits idiotwho dont eat beef rest muslims do. And as of 'punjabis' in 'azad kashmir' ,whether they are punjabis,kashmiris,pathans or whosever they all also eat beef.

And kashmiris in valley, the ones who cant afford pricey mutton what do they eat.
Anyways, u are a biased, hypocritical liar.i dont care for ur nonsense.
You contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Wonder what you will do if you get drunk. :mad: So don't. :disagree:

As for economics, if not lamb, people avoid meat. Cows were traditionally not so popular in the valley. We had small farmlands and getting cows from other places was often not economical. This is not the Gangetic/Indus plain.

You contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Wonder what you will do if you get drunk. :mad: So don't. :disagree:

As for economics, if not lamb, people avoid meat. Cows were traditionally not so popular in the valley. We had small farmlands and getting cows from other places was often not economical. This is not the Gangetic/Indus plain.
Where i contradicted myself tell me iwill try to correct it?

I might kill two if it makes you feel better

Ask the butcher to cut maata jis throat slowly with a saw
You think I care? You think me being a Hindutvavadi will make me super sensitive to my Hindu faith? :D

You are so wrong. Don't confuse an Islamic fundoo with a Hindu one. You can slaughter a cow in front of me if you want to. I will try to stop it from happening, but won't go and kill pigs and spread the carcass in a mosque in return. We are not so juvenile. We will disappear you instead...that too later when things settle down. :angel:

Where i contradicted myself tell me iwill try to correct it?
You ask me questions and then say you don't care for them as I am a hypocrite/liar etc. :D

Its no law for muslims and Kashmiris will slaughter cows in accordance with our laws
Please be kind enough and share with us what you mean by "slaughter cows in accordance with our laws" means, within the constitution of INDIA.

Cows were traditionally not so popular in the valley. We had small farmlands and getting cows from other places was often not economical. This is not the Gangetic/Indus plain.

A good perspective from a local.

Also, cows fare miserably at altitude and hilly terrain. Goats are in their element there.

Back
Top Bottom