What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Haters gona hate.
Kashmir will not be a piece of cake, you have more resources and strength compared to freedom fighters.
Still you are suffering remarkable loss.

How's that? We are suffering insignificant losses, the only thing that these chaps are good at doing is taking pictures. How many of them do you hear who survive their first contact with the security forces? No matter what you wish to believe, this is now hardly a major insurgency. The state will always outlast any & all comers at this level.

Useless claims.
:wave::wave::wave:

My advise would be to stick to stones.

Kashmiris were never fighters.

Its why the insurgency has been the longest running joke in India.

The Sikhs, the Nagas, we took seriously. Sorry to burst your martial bubble, but I have my entire batch who've done quite a few tours in the Valley. Your guys are kittens.

Best to come to you senses and grow apples. And walnuts.

Like I said its only a matter of time before india is partitioned

The hindus are doing too much devisive shit and will eventually tear india apart

These are some of the best things that happen for the freedom struggle in kashmir

The more ghar wapsi nonsense, more meat bans, more riots all tear indias secular mask

My advise would be to stick to stones.

Kashmiris were never fighters.

Its why the insurgency has been the longest running joke in India.

The Sikhs, the Nagas, we took seriously. Sorry to burst your martial bubble, but I have my entire batch who've done quite a few tours in the Valley. Your guys are kittens.

Best to come to you senses and grow apples. And walnuts.

Muslims dont g8ve up

Hindu presence in kashmir is like foreign occupation and it can never be accepted

The hindus are doing too much devisive shit and will eventually tear india apart

These are some of the best things that happen for the freedom struggle in kashmir

The more ghar wapsi nonsense, more meat bans, more riots all tear indias secular mask

Don't hold your breath.

Yes it is, when you ban meat in muslim majority areas and states like Kashmir then its all about muslims

No government passed any law banning beef in Kashmir. The law exists from when Kashmir was a kingdom. It is up to the state government in Kashmir to amend the law if they wish to.

Muslims dont g8ve up

Hindu presence in kashmir is like foreign occupation and it can never be accepted
Agreed its only a matter of time. It has begun.

God does not run India.

The Government does.
So that means people should give up their religions and start worshiping government?

God does not run India.

The Government does.

Yes and the "secular" government is attempting to force muslims in our own areas to go against our own faith and custom

And trying to force religious dietary regulations of a pagan faith upon us

Baby stepts to partition and freedom

Eating beef has got nothing to do with Islam. Just because its not taboo does not mean its mandatory.

On the flip side, it is sacrilegious to a large majority of Indians.

The government represents the people. All the people. Not just a small section of people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom