What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Right you finally nailed it....

Now how can you expect a nation with 80 plus percent of Hindus will allow beef to be consumed in their country....And you also should take into consideration that now a hindu fringe team is leading the country...So eventually beef will be banned

See I told you not to twist the words, I clearly replied to you but still you somehow came up with this stupid comparison. Oh uncle where are the people in Pakistan to consume pig meat? In India there are millions who will consume beef.

Mr Dogra be informed my army is still engaged in your holy land, in the form of Azad Kashmir we liberated area 13,297 bloody km² and kicked your ancestors with just 11 .303 rifles.
Shame on you.

Not much thought went into your words I guess. It was a General Scott that split Kashmir for slaves in the british textile market. Yes they were muslim. My ansestors lost Sialkot that is the extent of our loss. But with your simple keyboard warrior skills it might be too much info. Do not try me with your lame knowledge. Like I said Dogra do not like writing. Try not to bother me again.

Yes they are delicious.....There is a Muslim sect in southern Indian who live western ghats they eat wild boar....You can't hunt but you know how it works....
No i find that animal disgusting it eats from trash

Yea indian movies ka kasoor hei aur Jam jo peite hein uska.
gustakhi maaf. 8-)
main indian movies nhi dekhta last 15 saal main shayed 2-3 dekhi hoon gee wo bhi majboori main . rahi baat jaam ki to jaanab isko bech main mat layee uska koi kasoor nhi sara kasoor hamara hai

یہ جو ہلکا ہلکا سرور ہے یہ تیری نظر کا قصور ہے کہ شراب پینا

Not much thought went into your words I guess. It was a General Scott that split Kashmir for slaves in the british textile market. Yes they were muslim. My ansestors lost Sialkot that is the extent of our loss. But with your simple keyboard warrior skills it might be too much info. Do not try me with your lame knowledge. Like I said Dogra do not like writing. Try not to bother me again.
You are out of mind.
:lol:

main indian movies nhi dekhta last 15 saal main shayed 2-3 dekhi hoon gee wo bhi majboori main . rahi baat jaam ki to jaanab isko bech main mat layee uska koi kasoor nhi sara kasoor hamara hai

Aap ki yehi baatein hamara dil jeet leiti hein. :)

Pushtunare still living there with honor.
You are talking to a pushtun resident of azad Kashmir.
And current president of azad Kashmir is Pushtun.
First President of Azad Kashmir was pushtun.
But where are dogras and kashmiri pundits.? lol
Lamo you are talking of azad kashmir and I am talking about before 1947, they were persecuted by sikhs and dogras that they still cry over it don't forget that Ranbir singh put 1 rupee on one yusufzai thus they ran away in utter humiliation.

As for kashmiri pandit and dogras our homeland is jammu and kangra valley, why do you think jammu is not 60% muslim anymore.They fled to azad kaehmir and now cry to visit the grave of their ancestors.

Good going by secular democratic peaceful bharat.
I'm not a Hindu. My religion has nothing about not eating beef. But I am part of a people who venerate and worship the cow.

Therefore the way we are brought up, it would be extremely rude and disrespectful to my brothers to go out and cut something holy to them to eat it.

India is the ancestral land of Hindus and other Dharmic faiths.

Get over it people. Migrate to a more beef friendly land if your tastebuds demand it.

There will be no beef here. And Kashmir is here. In India.
We will even cut bharat Mata as done back in 47. We are here to stay.

Kia gana yaad dila diya

or apka dil rakhny ke liye hum zinda hai yahan , BTW this ban will work ? i don't think so. it will bring more problems
It will be a game change. :D
Even hurriat leaders of J&K slaughtered dozen cows right after ban and posted video on social media.
Sheiron ki tarah.

Kia gana yaad dila diya

A pet of the Indian state.

Who breathes because we allow it.
Thats the best she could do after her entire family was beaten by kashmir police numerous times and rot in jails for months.

She herself cry of molestation and illegal detaining by kashmir police.

What a revenge :lol:

Back
Top Bottom