What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

My achievement is cow slaughter. :)
My ancestors achievement was humiliation of dogras and liberation of Azad Kashmir.
Lol what an achievement 1% dogras ruled over kashmir which was 80% muslim ,Dogra along with sikhs cleansed kashmir from pastuns forever.

By the way Dogras paid 75 lakh Nanakshahi rupee for kashmir this was their worth.

Now we own them for free.

You got your answer, so stop playing and twisting with words any more. If you will insist I will start a comparison we allow people to hunt boars can India allow people to hunt cows?

Boss you still have not answered my question you just told me that hunting is there but you don't raise pigs and kill them for meat do you????

By the way hunting in India is completely banned for sometime....

You got your answer, so stop playing and twisting with words any more. If you will insist I will start a comparison we allow people to hunt boars can India allow people to hunt cows?

Boss you still have not answered my question you just told me that hunting is there but you don't raise pigs and kill them for meat do you????

So what is the big deal about Beef ban? Respect the ways of the majority. But then tolerance is not taught in Pakistan and other islamic countries where minorities are being genocided left and right.
Lol look who is talking

Wild boar is being eaten India but unfortunately hunting wild animals is banned in India for sometime now....
Desert hindus in Pakistan serve boars to guests during weddings

Lol what an achievement 1% dogras ruled over kashmir which was 80% muslim ,Dogra along with sikhs cleansed kashmir from pastuns forever.

By the way Dogras paid 75 lakh Nanakshahi rupee for kashmir this was their worth.

Fast forward 2015 half of Kashmir is under full muslim rule with zero dogras :P

Yes they are delicious.....There is a Muslim sect in southern Indian who live western ghats they eat wild boar....You can't hunt but you know how it works....

You are not making any sense here. Why would we raise and feed something that we consider pests? And who is going to consume that meat? Though people do hunt these and sell them to embassies etc.

Fast forward 2015 half of Kashmir is under full muslim rule with zero dogras :P
Who told you zero dogra presence in the state they were 1% then they are still 1%, remember the state include Jammu too.

Plus there are muslim dogras in kashmir, who will always fight alongside their hindu counterparts.

Pushtunare still living there with honor.
You are talking to a pushtun resident of azad Kashmir.
And current president of azad Kashmir is Pushtun.
First President of Azad Kashmir was pushtun.
But where are dogras and kashmiri pundits.? lol

You are not making any sense here. Why would we raise and feed something that we consider pests? And who is going to consume that meat? Though people do hunt these and sell them to embassies etc.

Right you finally nailed it....

Now how can you expect a nation with 80 plus percent of Hindus will allow beef to be consumed in their country....And you also should take into consideration that now a hindu fringe team is leading the country...So eventually beef will be banned

Kashmir is under full Muslim rule?

Last I checked the state of Jammu and Kashmir was under full Indian rule.

And sorry for breaking it bluntly here, but in India there is rule only by Indians.

Back
Top Bottom