What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tu Tu
Amaa Khaa....Sachchi baat keh ria hun...dil khush kar diya aapne.
Bieng someone from bhopal i feel that when it comes to boast about indian culture and diversity people rarely care about madhya pradesh much less chattisgarh.
you have done a commendable job bringing forth central india's architecture, culture, cuisine, history and relevance.
applause to you!!!

aarre kha ... hum bhopali jiya haath dalte hai waha phaad dalte hai!!

:chilli:

@Tu Tu
Madhya Pradesh is gaining the reputation for its many educational institutions that are attracting students from all over the country. not to mention that the only place that has both IIM (Indian Istitute of Management) IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) in the same city is Indore.
So, I request you if you could post some pictures of such institutions...

itne college hai ki poori thread 2 times large ho jayegi !!:cheesy:

btw where do you live @ bhopal??

@ Tu Tu
btw where do you live @ bhopal??
National Law Institute University (Law College Kerwa Dam road)
I am a Hosteler see
2e9bbc661dc3129eca03511904068c18.jpg

Last edited:
National Law Institute University (Law College Kerwa Dam road)
I am a Hosteler see

wow NLIU .... mast hai mast hai....

@all
National Law Institute University Bhopal is a law college which was established in 1998 .the university admits only 80 undergraduates each year through the Common Law Admission Test
it generates finest lairs ...i mean lawyers in India

some pics... enjoy

8e8efb90cf400897944fd2c524170d3a.jpg

96fe6356068b5900efb6cc1db7376801.jpg

037bce69039d0e16d0f3066a57183a6a.jpg

64b623cdedba8d3710f44a5be8ca7db2.jpg

Hey Tu tu, good to see ya today as well :lol: - buhat awaragardi karta hai ray
oh yar mainay kuch poochna tha bhool gaya :S

Oh haan yaad aya kya kehna tha - when I saw your user id, it reminded of one of Nana Patikar's movies Hu tu tu - connection kia hai beedu?

Hey Tu tu, good to see ya today as well :lol: - buhat awaragardi karta hai ray
oh yar mainay kuch poochna tha bhool gaya :S

me 2....

dekho na All India Engg Entrance Exam me sirf ek mahina bacha hai ... meri fati padi hai..... phir bhi PDF par hu :D

EDIT -

connection toh kuch bhi nahi hai....

TuTu mera ghar ka naam hai..... u thinking "weird" isnt it?

mujhe bhi laga tha :chilli:

me 2....

dekho na All India Engg Entrance Exam me sirf ek mahina bacha hai ... meri fati padi hai..... phir bhi PDF par hu :D

EDIT -

mujhe bhi laga tha :chilly:

not as weird as mine its teenu

ghar k nam se yaad aaya my landlord daughters name is nancy and unfortunately for her their is pet doggy in the neighbor with the same name.

me 2....

EDIT -

mujhe bhi laga tha :chilly:

no worries dude, sab ki aisi hi phati hoti hai exams mein, unless someone is Silencer (from 3 idiots lol).

So tu tu is basically your nickname? ya phir ghar ka bolay to House name? bolay to ghar ka ek naam hai?

no worries dude, sab ki aisi hi phati hoti hai exams mein, unless someone is Silencer (from 3 idiots lol).

So tu tu is basically your nickname? ya phir ghar ka bolay to House name? bolay to ghar ka ek naam hai?

he meant nick name yaara. waise regarding exams anyone can pass exams after studying real mard to woh jo bina pade paas ho. my funda when i was not prepared. at least gave some moral boost up :lol:

not as weird as mine its teenu

ghar k nam se yaad aaya my landlord daughters name is nancy and unfortunately for her their is pet doggy in the neighbor with the same name.

:lol: ouch - that hurts - poor girl

i think there's a comedian with the same name teenu - moochon wala jo hota hai movies mein. you know the guy who was Amir Khan's boss in Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi

he meant nick name yaara. waise regarding exams anyone can pass exams after studying real mard to woh jo bina pade paas ho. my funda when i was not prepared. at least gave some moral boost up :lol:

funda is good but dont disclose the secret behind it... meri toh solid phat rahi hai abhi!

nai to aur kia - bolay to aal izzz well :P
zindagi ka maza to khatay mein hai

:lol: ouch - that hurts - poor girl

i think there's a comedian with the same name teenu - moochon wala jo hota hai movies mein. you know the guy who was Amir Khan's boss in Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi

yaa he is teenu aanand. he has also played villain in some movies. :lol: i really hated when someone called me teenu aanand when i was a kid. we use to sit outside our house and shout nancy nancy ......... and when she comes out we say we were not calling u we were calling doggy......... man she is so pissed off with me...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom