What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, we are here to preview politicians not do politics.
Something to change the flavour.

ab7cf4d20773bf2b76686f12df720d2d.jpg

Agreed women do that. But quite honestly, how many men are attracted to women who are independent, both financially and emotionally, and can stand up for themselves. From my experience, very few.

It's deeply entrenched: the girl has to look pretty, the guy has to earn the bucks.

They are scared of such ladies because they cant stand the reality that opposit gender can beat them well.

Act masculine... what's your definition of masuline: changing tires, opening doors for themselves, not having someone lug their bag around?

They talk like men, behave like men, etc. While one can argue that there's nothing wrong with that, it's simply not attractive at all.

You will be amazed to know they think men are schmucks because most are! The degree is simply an appendage.

Well most women are gold diggers and only want money.

As far as having a degree goes, the problem is not with having a degree, it's two things.

1. They have a degree in humanities or some other course that means little in the world, and they think that makes them smart.
2. Having a degree does not make one smart anyhow, it makes the booksmart, or intelligent. There's a difference between being smart and being intelligent. And they act like they are both, which becomes clear to be false sooner or later.

What do the masculinists think about it?

Masculinits, from what I know, just want to get rid of the double standards in favour of women or against men, because there's way too many of them. The couldn't care less about women wanting to be like men.

Whoa... Do I know you? Do you know me?

I was being sarcastic, not serious.

They are scared of such ladies because they cant stand the reality that opposit gender can beat them well.

That's another problem with intelligent (not smart) women. They think there can be nothing wrong with them, must be something wrong with men. Men do not want them simply because they are intelligent and independent, and not for any other reason.

So does everyone :undecided:

I dont know about others but i know about that woman politician so i commented.

if you come to some others , Nilfar Bakhtyar is a lady with intellegent head so as Khushbkahat Shujaat, Shazia Aurangzeb from NWFP, Nafisa Shah (she had been in social sector earlier, there are many others. who have brain.

That's another problem with intelligent (not smart) women. They think there can be nothing wrong with them, must be something wrong with men. Men do not want them simply because they are intelligent and independent, and not for any other reason.

:) whats your defination of being Smart ?? You define it and i will debate then.

2. A wrong is wrong its another matter what is defination of being wrong according to men in this case.

3. We dont consider all men as creepy or wrong which proves that we only term those men creepy and wrong who are creepy 200%.

4. At the end its not the numbers but over all thinking of a community or gender and men surely are one who are afraid of losing to intellegent, sharp, smart women ;)

dont make it an ego issue. Its the reality with majority in sub-continent

:) whats your defination of being Smart ?? You define it and i will debate then.

It's hard to put the definition in words. I will say this much that intelligence - being good at what you study - is not the same as smartness. And most women from what I see act like them being intelligent also makes them smart and witty, and they try to act like that, often embarrasing themselves.

4. At the end its not the numbers but over all thinking of a community or gender and men surely are one who are afraid of losing to intellegent, sharp, smart women ;)

No, in fact most men couldn't care less about that. The problem is women act like these are the reasons why men are not attracted to these types women (although some are attracted to these types of women anyhow). It's a completely different thing compared to what women think it is.

They talk like men, behave like men, etc. While one can argue that there's nothing wrong with that, it's simply not attractive at all.

That is your own personal preference.

And most guys are also interested in one thing.

As far as having a degree goes, the problem is not with having a degree, it's two things.

1. They have a degree in humanities or some other course that means little in the world, and they think that makes them smart.
2. Having a degree does not make one smart anyhow, it makes the booksmart, or intelligent. There's a difference between being smart and being intelligent. And they act like they are both, which becomes clear to be false sooner or later.

May be someone has a degree in something far more important, which means a lot in the world. well that does make them smart. And depends on what you are doing with the humanities degree.

Your point with the second one?

Masculinits, from what I know, just want to get rid of the double standards in favour of women or against men, because there's way too many of them. The couldn't care less about women wanting to be like men.

Hmm... fair enough.

And you think I have had a pussy-whipped guy in my life. Lol. And you think I want one like him. Lol. :disagree:

And how men talk, walk, argue? I think human have own attitudes and all are human how come you divide their thinking and aruguing power according to their gender ?? :what:

And men are fool enough to dig the gold for us.

a. Give me the precentage of humanities' degree holder men and women in atleast Pakistan .
B. Its a foolish mentality to consider a degree in social sciences as low or something of No importance and this thinking proves the inferriority complex in itself because around the world social science is considerd as much important and worthy as pure science.

And still a woman with a degree in humanity is far better than an a Ja.hil man :)

(Lolzz this website censores the word ja.hil )

And you mean all the men are smart with NO education

:rofl: why men dont start a movmennt against this injustice?

And BTW i would like to remain a woman all my life again and again as wanting to become a man is not up to my standard :P

oh god................. another men vs women topic :angry:

bara maza aata hai na tum logon ko aise topics main

oh god................. another men vs women topic :angry:

bara maza aata hai na tum logon ko aise topics main

Zaki... it's not men versus women or who is superior and inferior. The debate is simply on attitudes et al.

It's the twenty-first century and despite all the development, we are still encased in old ways and thoughts.

Objectification of either sex is reprehensible and not be condoned.

It's just an educated debate.

It's hard to put the definition in words. I will say this much that intelligence - being good at what you study - is not the same as smartness. And most women from what I see act like them being intelligent also makes them smart and witty, and they try to act like that, often embarrasing themselves.

I think something is wrong with your perception of being intellegent :) According to the world being intellegent does not mean that those who are good at what they study or studies ;)

No, in fact most men couldn't care less about that. The problem is women act like these are the reasons why men are not attracted to these types women (although some are attracted to these types of women anyhow). It's a completely different thing compared to what women think it is.

In simple words: Men are narrow minded people who want to flirt and roam and befriend with intellegent, smart, educated, good looking women but they are too scared to made them part of their life because they know these women will not stand any unjustice.

And who said men are not attracted to them . They are attracted 90%

That is your own personal preference.

Not just my own. This is what men I know say. The main thing being that the reasons women give as to why many men are not attracted to intelligent and independent are completely childish and ignorant and simplistic.

And most guys are also interested in one thing.

Yes well, we can go on with the stereotypes, it's irrelevant from the topic.

May be someone has a degree in something far more important, which means a lot in the world. well that does make them smart. And depends on what you are doing with the humanities degree.

Your point with the second one?

My point being that having a degree does not make one smart. By smart, I mean street smart, not book smart. Book smart is synonymous to being intelligent, and that's the smartness you're talking about.

And you think I have had a pussy-whipped guy in my life. Lol. And you think I want one like him. Lol. :disagree:

So I was right then?

Not just my own. This is what men I know say. The main thing being that the reasons women give as to why many men are not attracted to intelligent and independent are completely childish and ignorant and simplistic.

Stop calling intelligent, smart women who don't pick up guys childish, ignorant and simplistic... because tada they are not. You are cutting your kind too much slack.

Plus, you need to go out and interact with smart/intelligent women more often.

Yes well, we can go on with the stereotypes, it's irrelevant from the topic.

We are off topic in any case.

My point being that having a degree does not make one smart. By smart, I mean street smart, not book smart. Book smart is synonymous to being intelligent, and that's the smartness you're talking about.

Nope... never did.

So I was right then?

Oh come on... this is like what, my eighth post to you? How bad are you at judging people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom