What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how men talk, walk, argue? I think human have own attitudes and all are human how come you divide their thinking and aruguing power according to their gender ?? :what:

This is just making the simple much more complicated. I simply mean what we generally associate men with in terms of talking, walking, arguing, etc, is how these women act like. And that's unattractive for many men.

And men are fool enough to dig the gold for us.

Sure enough, I agree with many men being idiots and putting women up on pedestals.

a. Give me the precentage of humanities' degree holder men and women in atleast Pakistan .

I was referring to what happens in western countries in terms of degree-gender proportionality, but it's probably similar in Pakistan.

Now there's no official statistics done, but you just need to walk into one of those classrooms, or ask people who take those classes to see the ratio of gender in those classes. Science is still male-dominated a great deal.

B. Its a foolish mentality to consider a degree in social sciences as low or something of No importance and this thinking proves the inferriority complex in itself because around the world social science is considerd as much important and worthy as pure science.

It's much more easier to do a degree in social science or humanities compared to science. I have taken some of those classes. They cannot be compared.

And still a woman with a degree in humanity is far better than an a Ja.hil man :)

(Lolzz this website censores the word ja.hil )

Educated people are better than uneducated one, period.

And you mean all the men are smart with NO education

By no means. I am simply stating that I see these women acting like they are all smart and they know exactly what's going on, but it becomes obvious that they are airheads once you get to know them.

:rofl: why men dont start a movmennt against this injustice?

Most men from what I see are pussy-whipped and scared to talk about these issues.

Stop calling intelligent, smart women who don't pick up guys childish, ignorant and simplistic... because tada they are not. You are cutting your kind too much slack.

Plus, you need to go out and interact with smart/intelligent women more often.

I've dealt with these sorts of women enough to know that they are full of themselves and think they own the world. I really try to avoid these women. Looks like you're one of these women.

Nope... never did.

It was certain from what you said.

Oh come on... this is like what, my eighth post to you? How bad are you at judging people.

I realize that women like to give ambiguous clues about what they want to say and not just saying it clearly, so please, enough with that crap.

I've dealt with these sorts of women enough to know that they are full of themselves and think they own the world. I really try to avoid these women. Looks like you're one of these women.

It was certain from what you said.

I realize that women like to give ambiguous clues about what they want to say and not just saying it clearly, so please, enough with that crap.

My, my. Just another Jack. Well I have certainly mastered the art of re-stating the obvious here. To begin with, I am not full of myself. Actually, don't even know what that means. I can reference you to a couple of people here if need be.

Secondly, a pussy-whipped guy will never ever come after a woman like me well to be honest I am not high-maintenance/pretty or whatever he is looking for (and no.. i have no issues on missing out on them.)

Thirdly, I know the difference between book-smart and street-smart and hence never mixed the two. You are the one who has been extrapolating.

Fourthly, what difference does it make if I fall for a pussy-whip or not. It's my life. You are sitting at one end of the world and I am at the other. I don't even recall interacting with you before, so this teensy-weensy detail is irrelevant then.

Fifthly, just because you ended up with the wrong girl, who you thought was street smart, well don't be so negative about others.

I am gonna stop bothering with this stuff as I have other things to do and this is a waste of time. Good day.

I am gonna stop bothering with this stuff as I have other things to do and this is a waste of time. Good day.

You started this track and are ending it. Fair enough.

Ciao.

shukr hai sab behas khatum ho gayi

Now start sharing pictures :P

You started this track and are ending it. Fair enough.

Ciao.

You do know that it was you who started the objectifying part, and that's where it went from. You know, I can go on forever with this, trust me, but it's pointless arguing these things.

You do know that it was you who started the objectifying part, and that's where it went from. You know, I can go on forever with this, trust me, but it's pointless arguing these things.

Ignore him Elmo... :lol::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom