What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of the few female members around and your comment is extremely derogatory. Stop objectifying women. :angry:

ooops............ sorry i thought u r a man.

Then its ok sorry

though its not Pakistani but it was a very famous ..;)

f183aa3754e79f80fb5a31de754cca8b.jpg

0f2ccf84f90b9a7303a334a67a0c0213.jpg

08eddeff64cc6294709f1b15074ad052.jpg

1599df8b1aff65b9e64e3493471dd29c.jpg

I am one of the few female members around and your comment is extremely derogatory. Stop objectifying women. :angry:

I see women objectifying men all the time. Your posts seem to be no different.

I see women objectifying men all the time. Your posts seem to be no different.

Umm... really, never intended them to be like that nor have any particular desire to have my "ankhein thandi" by looking at pics of guys on a forum.

Umm... really, never intended them to be like that nor have any particular desire to have my "ankhein thandi" by looking at pics of guys on a forum.

You do realize that objectifying someone does not necessarily mean what you think it means?

hahaha that was only a joke............. do you think i will do my "Aankhein Thandi" by looking at these ugly politicians.

That was a joke to bring some cheer on others faces nothing else intended

Care to elaborate what's on your mind?

Using men as money making objects, or physical labour objects, or just as objects that do work for you, I see this all the time from women.

Using men as money making objects, or physical labour objects, or just as objects that do work for you, I see this all the time from women.

Agreed women do that. But quite honestly, how many men are attracted to women who are independent, both financially and emotionally, and can stand up for themselves. From my experience, very few.

It's deeply entrenched: the girl has to look pretty, the guy has to earn the bucks.

Agreed women do that. But quite honestly, how many men are attracted to women who are independent, both financially and emotionally, and can stand up for themselves. From my experience, very few.

The problem with these women is not that they are independent and so on, it's what comes with that. They act very masculine, think they are superior to you because they have a degree, that men are stupid schmucks, that they own the world, and so on. Basically narcisstic and self-obsessed. This is not clear the first time you meet these women, but after knowing them for a while it becomes obvious. Obviously I do not speak for all such women, but this is what my personal experience shows.

It's deeply entrenched: the girl has to look pretty, the guy has to earn the bucks.

It's the biology. Men want women that can reproduce in a healthy way, and women want a man that can run a family. This is how it's been for thousands of years, until feminists thought differently.

The problem with these women is not that they are independent and so on, it's what comes with that. They act very masculine, think they are superior to you because they have a degree, that men are stupid schmucks, that they own the world, and so on. Basically narcisstic and self-obsessed. This is not clear the first time you meet these women, but after knowing them for a while it becomes obvious. Obviously I do not speak for all such women, but this is what my personal experience shows.

Act masculine... what's your definition of masuline: changing tires, opening doors for themselves, not having someone lug their bag around?

You will be amazed to know they think men are schmucks because most are! The degree is simply an appendage.

It's the biology. Men want women that can reproduce in a healthy way, and women want a man that can run a family. This is how it's been for thousands of years, until feminists thought differently.

What do the masculinists think about it?

It's unfortunate knowing that you pretty much know only pussy-whipped men. Because I know you aren't attracted to them.

Whoa... Do I know you? Do you know me? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom