What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
anita ayub nearly made into politics ? she would get my vote for sure :D

Both Neeli and Anita were hot topics at one point.
There was talk of them involved in politics or there of.

Nilfar Bakhtyar

313e7b90d69ddcca47aaf9c7b8105767._.jpg

Mohtarma Khushbakht Shujaat is a very talented lady. She runs a very successful and useful children school in Karachi.

People, you seem to have missed the ugly side of politics, none other than Tameena Daultana, i can't locate any images of her.

:azn: what you expect from creatures called men

Way too shallow... sometimes I have an urge to actually report these threads about "favourite model, favourite actress, favourites news caster, favourite female politicians"... and all of them are filled with pictures of women. Why?

Come on there has to be some depth. There is one too many of these threads...

How about some man politician, I know its like finding a pin in a hair stack but lets give it a try ;)
609346df346706eb16e4904f0006dca2.jpg

How about some man politician, I know its like finding a pin in a hair stack but lets give it a try ;)
609346df346706eb16e4904f0006dca2.jpg

bhai kyoun thread ko Lock lagwana hai :rofl: joh topic hai wahi rahne do :lol:

Nobody is going to reply in mens politicians except few :lol:

oh bhai kuch khuda ka khauf karo .............. agar kuch pictures dekh letay hain aur aankhon ko thandak pohancha lete hain to aap ka kya jaata hai :cry::cry::cry:

Aap ko nahi dekhne to naa dekho :tdown: hamain to aankhon ko thori si Rahat pohanchane do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Waise u seems to be interested in mens........ doctor se consult karo (if u r men)

I am one of the few female members around and your comment is extremely derogatory. Stop objectifying women. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom