What's new

Beautiful Female Turkish Models, Singer and Actress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh sab mahilayen saree mein achhi lagengi.

Mushy doesn't even come close. I spent most of my years in Turkey, way more than in Pakistan.

Cool. I found that Turkish sounds a lot less tonal than most other languages. But it sounds so different and cool.

Pervez Musharaff. He lived in Turkey while his father was stationed as diplomat there if I remember right.
Well Hyperion is living in Turkey since his childhood, i think you cant even compare it, his Turkish is probably better than 90% of Turkish youth in Europe.
Would be interesting to know why he came to Turkey in such a young age though, @Hyperion?

You might not believe it but Turkey is full of muslims, crazy isnt it? #RefugeesGoHome :D
well i know its has a majority muslim population. in quiet a lot of muslim countires girls dont dress like that. i know indoneasia is not that strict too.
lets just say the chances of you seeing a girl below in saudi arabia is as rare as winning the lottery
tuba-unsal-1024x1024.jpg

You might not believe it but Turkey is full of muslims, crazy isnt it? #RefugeesGoHome :D

Turkey IS a Muslim nation. It maybe classified as secular but the vast majority of Turks are Muslims.

well i know its has a majority muslim population. in quiet a lot of muslim countires girls dont dress like that. i know indoneasia is not that strict too.
lets just say the chances of you seeing a girl below in saudi arabia is as rare as winning the lottery
tuba-unsal-1024x1024.jpg

Islam is the largest religion in Turkey with 99.8% of the population being registered as Muslim.

I remember the actress that played Sultan Suleymans sister in Muhsteshem Yuzeyl was really beautiful. Could so empathize with Ibrahim Pasha haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom