What's new

Beautiful Female Turkish Models, Singer and Actress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. Save your bullshits for yourself. Go read some historical books.
Turks lived everywyhere, at all times.

This have some missing parts but still can help you.
Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of Turkic dynasties and countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We still have 7 independent state and too many autonomous region.
This the history, this is the wealthy of ethnic Turks !! Deal with it.
Your dna tests show turkish race in your people is less than 5% :

Haplogroup distributions in Turkish people

Y chromosome Haplogroup distribution of Turkish people.[5]
According to Cinnioglu et al., (2004)[5] there are many Y-DNA haplogroups present in Turkey. The majority haplogroups are shared with their "West Asian" and "Caucasian' neighbours. By contrast, "Central Asian" haplogroups are rarer, N and Q)- 5.7% (but it rises to 36% if K, R1a, R1b and L- which infrequently occur in Central Asia, but are notable in many other Western Turkic groups), India H, R2 - 1.5% and Africa A, E3*, E3a - 1%.

Some of the percentages identified were:[5]
  • J2=24% - J2 (M172)[5] Typical of Mediterranean, Caucasian, Western and Central Asian populations.[17]
  • R1b=14.7%[5] Widespread in western Eurasia, with distinct 'west Asian' and 'west European' lineages. The predominant haplogroup among Armenians.
  • G=10.9%[5] - Typical of people from the Caucasus and to a lesser extent the Middle East.
  • E3b-M35=10.7%[5] (E3b1-M78 and E3b3-M123 accounting for all E representatives in the sample, besides a single E3b2-M81 chromosome). E-M78 occurs commonly, and is found in northern and eastern Africa, western Asia[18] Haplogroup E-M123 is found in both Africa and Eurasia.
  • J1=9%[5] - Typical amongst people from the Arabian Peninsula and Dagestan (ranging from 3% from Turks around Konya to 12% in Kurds).
  • R1a=6.9%[5] - Common in various Central Asian, Indian, and Eastern European populations.
  • I=5.3%[5] - Common in Balkans and eastern Europe, possibly representing a back-migration to Anatolia.
  • K=4.5%[5] - Typical of Asian populations and Caucasian populations.
  • L=4.2%[5] - Typical of Indian Subcontinent and Khorasanpopulations. Found sporadically in the Middle East and the Caucasus.
  • N=3.8%[5] - Typical of Uralic, Siberian and Altaic populations.
  • T=2.5%[5] - Typical of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Northeast African and South Asian populations
  • Q=1.9%[5] - Typical of Northern Altaic populations (also common in Scandinavia and the Alps.)
  • C=1.3%[5] – Typical of Mongolic and Siberian populations
  • R2=0.96% [5] - Typical of South Asian population
Others markers than occurs in less than 1% are H, A, E3a , O , R1*.

vIL7r01.png

Jenetic.jpg

You're just turkish speaker since Ottoman empire not turk racially.

Ottoman turk rulers share blood with only 2% of your people.

@2800
OMG. I am talking a man who can't even analysis his own arguments.
This is amazing, this is truely amazing. This is done for me. Thanks.

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

What do you exactly mean with this ?

It means that husband is not seen as somebody to be "dominated"...husband is seen as an equal partner and somebody that is not perfect and has flaws.

Believe me, I know girls in West that expect their husbands to be perfect, never make any mistake, and expect him to cook for them as his regular duty and so on and on.

Such expectations lead to bad outcomes.

It means that husband is not seen as somebody to be "dominated"...husband is seen as an equal partner and somebody that is not perfect and has flaws.

Believe me, I know girls in West that expect their husbands to be perfect, never make any mistake, and expect him to cook for them as his regular duty and so on and on.

Such expectations lead to bad outcomes.
What if both have a job outside all day contributing/sharing house expenses equally ?

What if both have a job outside all day contributing/sharing house expenses equally ?

That would be an optimal situation. Whats your question?

That would be an optimal situation. Whats your question?
In that case both work, cooking, washing, caring babies are still wife's duty, or husband should also help house work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom