What's new

Beautiful Animals

Do pakistan have Rhino?

Indian rhino faces extinction and each rhino is alloted guards otherwise it will be poached for less than 400 Dollars.

It has peculiar toilet habits.

Some say the myth of unicorn started from the Indian rhino. Sadly it will be extinct in 10 years.

Indian rhino faces extinction and each rhino is alloted guards otherwise it will be poached for less than 400 Dollars.

It has peculiar toilet habits.

Some say the myth of unicorn started from the Indian rhino. Sadly it will be extinct in 10 years.

People are talking Rhino extinction for past several decades, but still they roam around India.

I am asking you to show some thing exotic that can be seen only in India and not seen by any one else some rare animals?

Who wants to see ugly rhinos .

After elephant, Rhinos are the strongest animal and with very hard skin that no other species possess.

Rare black panther in India

Do pakistan have bears in wild like in India?

@Umair Nawaz @Bilal Khan 777 @Deino @The Accountant @Imran Khan @pakistanipower @PAKISTANFOREVER @SecularNationalist @Sinnerman108 @Clutch @DANCING GIRL

Funny bear enjoying free ride....

Funny Indian python and selfie obsessions-It later released on wild

@xunzi @Chimgathar @Nilu Pule @jhungary @Quibbler @haidian @eldarlmari @Kai Liu @Homo Sapiens @cirr @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Monkey monkey's every where...

@Indus Priest King @antonius123 @wanglaokan @Samlee @AMCA @dsr478 @Zaki @The SC

Funny roof jumps with monkeys in India

@fatman17 @Spring Onion @syed_yusuf @seesonic @SALMAN F @Chinese-Dragon @TruthTheOnlyDefense @snow lake @pr1v4t33r @Thunder.Storm @WaLeEdK2 @Gibbs

Forget every thing look at this beauty A Rare Arabian Sand Cat can be still located in Pakistan. This is the one of the most rarely seen animals in the world.

hyqmp-arab3.JPG

@El Sidd

it is almost extinct around the world and still found in thal desert areas of Pakistan.

Aww... nature's beauty indeed.

Look at how a wild elephant stop truck and eating potatoes...they are smart and intelligent

Yes, elephants are intelligent, though the top category belongs to cats.

Forget every thing look at this beauty A Rare Arabian Sand Cat can be still located in Pakistan. This is the one of the most rarely seen animals in the world.

hyqmp-arab3.JPG

@El Sidd

it is almost extinct around the world and still found in thal desert areas of Pakistan.

I have one on top of my garage roof that looks just like it.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, elephants are intelligent, though the top category belongs to cats.

Cats are dumber than dogs.

Cheers, Doc

People are talking Rhino extinction for past several decades, but still they roam around India.

After elephant, Rhinos are the strongest animal and with very hard skin that no other species possess.

Rare black panther in India

Do pakistan have bears in wild like in India?

@Umair Nawaz @Bilal Khan 777 @Deino @The Accountant @Imran Khan @pakistanipower @PAKISTANFOREVER @SecularNationalist @Sinnerman108 @Clutch @DANCING GIRL

Funny bear enjoying free ride....

Funny Indian python and selfie obsessions-It later released on wild

@xunzi @Chimgathar @Nilu Pule @jhungary @Quibbler @haidian @eldarlmari @Kai Liu @Homo Sapiens @cirr @Zarvan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Monkey monkey's every where...

@Indus Priest King @antonius123 @wanglaokan @Samlee @AMCA @dsr478 @Zaki @The SC

Funny roof jumps with monkeys in India

@fatman17 @Spring Onion @syed_yusuf @seesonic @SALMAN F @Chinese-Dragon @TruthTheOnlyDefense @snow lake @pr1v4t33r @Thunder.Storm @WaLeEdK2 @Gibbs

Wild bears in deosai plains. You can go and see them. Can't upload pictures that leave taken

Don't know if people here appreciate these guys, but I'll post some of the species I like from India here.

1) poecilotheria metallica - these are my favorite

jhcjh.jpg
jhgfjh.jpg
kkjh76.jpg

2) poecilotheria regalis

fgkj.jpg
fhj.jpg

3) haploclastus devamatha

kfgss.jpg
lkhjghj.jpg

4) poecilotheria ornata - this one's from Sri Lanka, but I still like it

fhsjgf.png
hhy456.jpg

Is that a child or an adult ??

No they are not.

Cats are number two in the list of intelligent animals, humans being first.

You forgot monkeys as the most intelligent after humans,crows are also intelligent as well as dogs.May be dogs are more intelligent than cats

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom