What's new

Beautiful Animals

Maybe she ( or he ) is playful ( about the biting ) or maybe you need to play with their mother so that her children will be comfortable with you.

Do you know why??

Well, the human would be the gang leader for a dog.

And you can do this experiment, though I don't know if this is related to our discussion. If you see a group of dogs, throw a stone at the center-most of them. The other dogs will attack it. So the loyalty factor stands invalid, at least as far as inter-dog relations are concerned.

Right. Parrots, Doves and Falcons.

@padamchen , you can watch this vid on how to handle a cat though it's really a Western or American thing to trim their nails.

Some shitty photos .. she's much whiter.

IMG-20180408-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20180428-WA0029.jpg

This is how she keeps looking down at us .... gets off balance and slips and falls to the ground below. Then can't find her way back up to the top of the roof and gets cornered by my dogs.

Cheers, Doc

Do you know why??

The habitat of sand cat is arid deserts. No in that habitat there are very less infection. Have you ever lived in a desert? desert are known to have very less water and extreme temperatures so very few diseases prevail in those areas and because they it is a clean environment they don't have good anti-bodies developed in them.

The most common disease is infectious rhinotracheitis. If you can provide them a clean environment they will survive but if not a common flue will kill them. In a human bound environment the humidity gets higher and thus the infections flourish it is dangerous for them.

Some shitty photos .. she's much whiter.

View attachment 483251
View attachment 483253

This is how she keeps looking down at us .... gets off balance and slips and falls to the ground below. Then can't find her way back up to the top of the roof and gets cornered by my dogs.

Cheers, Doc

Why you make your cats gets struggled, if you people don't care it will attacked by dogs and get killed.I like westerners mentality, we people are more sadistic and less affection to animals !

Why you make your cats gets struggled, if you people don't care it will attacked by dogs and get killed.I like westerners mentality, we people are more sadistic and less affection to animals !

I didn't get what you are trying to say.

Cheers, Doc

Sand cat is the cutest on this planet but the most endangered one as well. 30 years from now they had very good population around the world but intensive farming is making them shrink. There was a time 20 years from now that you would spot one of them once a month in rural areas of Pakistan hunting for small prey in the wild but not today. Now they can be only seen in govt conversations where they are still under threat.

1024px-Curious_Sand_Kitten.jpg

The habitat of sand cat is arid deserts. No in that habitat there are very less infection. Have you ever lived in a desert? desert are known to have very less water and extreme temperatures so very few diseases prevail in those areas and because they it is a clean environment they don't have good anti-bodies developed in them.

The most common disease is infectious rhinotracheitis. If you can provide them a clean environment they will survive but if not a common flue will kill them. In a human bound environment the humidity gets higher and thus the infections flourish it is dangerous for them.

Good logic. :tup:

View attachment 483253

This is how she keeps looking down at us

The archetypal curious cat.

i am waiting for my import license (insha Allah will it in a week or two) to import Animals from Africa mainly birds and lion cubs!

Below is the image of a fully grown cat and it is not bigger than a kitten of a common cat.

800px-SandCat12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom