What's new

Beautiful Animals

Is that a child or an adult ??

No they are not.

Cats are number two in the list of intelligent animals, humans being first.

Adult. Its terrorizing the white one whose life I saved (many times).

No they are most definitely not. Its been scientifically proven and the debate put to rest too. Please Google. The links do not open here so I cannot post them for you.

National Geographic. Huff Post. CNN. BBC. They all carried the story late last year.

Cheers, Doc

Adult. Its terrorizing the white one whose life I saved (many times).

Is the white one that had fallen down and you saved from the dogs ??

You forgot monkeys as the most intelligent after humans,crows are also intelligent as well as dogs.May be dogs are more intelligent than cats

I suppose monkeys have some attributes similar to humans.

Can you post examples of crow things ??

Dogs - they are gang animals, be they the wolf, be they street dogs. Maybe that is what you are pointing at.

No they are most definitely not. Its been scientifically proven and the debate put to rest too. Please Google. The links do not open here so I cannot post them for you.

National Geographic. Huff Post. CNN. BBC. They all carried the story late last year.

Cheers, Doc

Well, one not so serious comment is Churchill's quote :

quote-i-am-fond-of-pigs-dogs-look-up-to-us-cats-look-down-on-us-pigs-treat-us-as-equals-winston-churchill-5-63-10.jpg

More seriously, cats have a culture of their own and lucky is the human who gets respect and affection from a cat.

Released in deep forest and so no worries...

I meant danger to the man handling them. One mistake and hiss... ouch...

Black mamba the most beautiful snake
6a00e54f0b1990883401b8d0e6aca7970c-800wi

35e0caa44c2160d344a098d726cc54df.jpg

I hate snakes.

Dogs - they are gang animals, be they the wolf, be they street dogs. Maybe that is what you are pointing at.

quote-i-am-fond-of-pigs-dogs-look-up-to-us-cats-look-down-on-us-pigs-treat-us-as-equals-winston-churchill-5-63-10.jpg

More seriously, cats have a culture of their own and lucky is the human who gets respect and affection from a cat.

I hate snakes.

I hate snakes.

Cats are creepy man. Even the white one whose life Ive saved multiple times, she still claws me. I have to literally then hold her by the scruff of her neck like their mothers do and fling her on to the roof.

This is in spite of the fact that we feed her daily and give her water.

Cheers, Doc

Cats are creepy man. Even the white one whose life Ive saved multiple times, she still claws me. I have to literally then hold her by the scruff of her neck like their mothers do and fling her on to the roof.

Cheers, Doc

That cat loves you people and loyal

That cat loves you people and loyal

Cats are only loyal to food and water man. I don't think we register.

You never realize when they disappear. Where they disappear to. And when and why they come back after ages.

Cheers, Doc

I guessed that the "Thirsty crow" would be somewhere in the discussion. :D

But the crow in the vid was trained. Of course being trained requires some intelligence too but cats are naturally highly intelligent. Elephants I think come a third place.

Cheers, Doc

How old is the white one??

Cats are only loyal to food and water man. I don't think we register.

You never realize when they disappear. Where they disappear to. And when and why they come back after ages.

Cheers, Doc

But anyway they cant speak or express feelings, so take care cats, though they are not as loyal as dogs

But the crow in the vid was trained. Of course being trained requires some intelligence too but cats are naturally highly intelligent. Elephants I think come a third place.

Since it is intelligent and thats why one can train them...you also forgot parrots as another intelligent bird

I have one on top of my garage roof that looks just like it.

Cheers, Doc

Hey Doc Sand cat never grows beyond the size of a kitten so no you don't have on your garage. Secondly they cannot live in urban areas, if they are domesticated they die because of respiratory problems.

Must be about 8-9 months old now.

She had a little bit of light cream patch and on her tail which has disappeared now. Now she is pure white. Or maybe she was just grubby. LOL

Cheers, Doc

Must be about 8-9 months old now.

She had a little bit of light cream patch and on her tail which has disappeared now. Now she is pure white. Or maybe she was just grubby. LOL

Cheers, Doc

Maybe she ( or he ) is playful ( about the biting ) or maybe you need to play with their mother so that her children will be comfortable with you.

Hey Doc Sand cat never grows beyond the size of a kitten so no you don't have on your garage. Secondly they cannot live in urban areas, if they are domesticated they die because of respiratory problems.

Do you know why??

But anyway they cant speak or express feelings, so take care cats, though they are not as loyal as dogs

Well, the human would be the gang leader for a dog.

And you can do this experiment, though I don't know if this is related to our discussion. If you see a group of dogs, throw a stone at the center-most of them. The other dogs will attack it. So the loyalty factor stands invalid, at least as far as inter-dog relations are concerned.

Since it is intelligent and thats why one can train them...you also forgot parrots as another intelligent bird

Right. Parrots, Doves and Falcons.

@padamchen , you can watch this vid on how to handle a cat though it's really a Western or American thing to trim their nails.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom