What's new

Beat India !!!

Just the fact that these stats were aired by a Pakistani sports channel shows the broad mindedness of our people and our acceptance of defeat in a certain fields.

And yes they got banned because by airing these ads they were trying to indirectly promote the incompetence of the current government which isn't exactly the right spirit.

Just the fact that these stats were aired by a Pakistani sports channel shows the broad mindedness of our people and our acceptance of defeat in a certain fields.

And yes they got banned because by airing these ads they were trying to indirectly promote the incompetence of the current government which isn't exactly the right spirit.

Geo News is Banned now?? :what: ? And this channel got Banned because of these Ads ? :what:

these are the issues where Pakistan is better. Pakistan's population density is lower than India :D

so agar Indian media aisi ad banata to woh kehta ke agar Pakistan ko harana hai to yeh karo woh karo...

@topic

good ads and good general awareness for Pakistanis. Its not a hidden truth and good to see Geo doing something positive for the peoples of the country

hara to diya.... Ek match main 2 baar to nahi hara sakte na..... :D aur kitni baar haarna hai....

Geo News is Banned now?? :what: ? And this channel got Banned because of these Ads ? :what:

Geo Sports is banned and her sister channel AAG is also banned.I wouldn't exactly rule this as their reason for getting banned but i believe this and a certain IPL advertisement on Geo Super lead to its ban.

What the hell is this? :angry: This is attempt malign Pakistan. I thought geo is banned.

Geo should be renamed as Jew. :tdown:

Ainaa dikhaya to mirchi lagi kya?

Why can't you accept reality?

Their is no harm in motivating people of Pakistan for competing with India in these respects....!
Congrats to India for beating us so far. To Pakistanis: Work hard

lol nadaan indian adds dekh kr kitna khush ho rahe ha.

adds are adds nt reality

Their is no harm in motivating people of Pakistan for competing with India in these respects....!
Congrats to India for beating us so far. To Pakistanis: Work hard

Agree with you on that...

====================================

But just one question "Where are those pakistani member's who say Indians have Inferiority complex ? :pop:

Whatever it takes to inspire pakistanis to turn around their country should be fine.
It took Indians a financial crisis to wake up, if a simple ad can wake up pakistan I say that's a small price to pay

Agree with you on that...

====================================

But just one question "Where are those pakistani member's who say Indians have Inferiority complex ? :pop:

They are working hard...!

Back
Top Bottom