What's new

Beat India !!!

Trust me Nair saab..it wont work...people are not that much connected with China,we dont try to compete with them even in sports.
It will be better to say If you love India....thats it...people will get emotional for OUR India.

I think you missed the sarcasm in his post..:lol:

India ki population has 1.25 billion pakistan ki 0.17 billion......... india se jeetna hai to 10 10 bache paida karo....

india ki 80% population bahar toilet jaati hai .... india se jeetna hai to ghar main toilet mat jaao.......... tooooo ooooo oooonnnnn

lol, I don't know why Geo news is so excited and curious in comparision with India. Even the stats shown in video's are not correct.

India ki population has 1.25 billion pakistan ki 0.17 billion......... india se jeetna hai to 10 10 bache paida karo....

india ki 80% population bahar toilet jaati hai .... india se jeetna hai to ghar main toilet mat jaao.......... tooooo ooooo oooonnnnn

these are the issues where Pakistan is better. Pakistan's population density is lower than India :D

so agar Indian media aisi ad banata to woh kehta ke agar Pakistan ko harana hai to yeh karo woh karo...

@topic

good ads and good general awareness for Pakistanis. Its not a hidden truth and good to see Geo doing something positive for the peoples of the country

What the hell is this? :angry: This is attempt malign Pakistan. I thought geo is banned.

Geo should be renamed as Jew. :tdown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom