What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Well you have been asked to quote from Quran that says about beard. Can you do so?
Mr can you tell me the method of salah from the Quran can you do so or Zakat or Hajj or Jihad its not there that is why Quran says follow ALLAH and HIS RASOOL SAW says what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say is from GOD he speaks what ever GOD Say him to do so first know what Islam is before talking MR
In the Light of Islam - Growing the Beard - Bilal Philips - YouTube

Mr can you tell me the method of salah from the Quran can you do so or Zakat or Hajj or Jihad its not there that is why Quran says follow ALLAH and HIS RASOOL SAW says what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say is from GOD he speaks what ever GOD Say him to do so first know what Islam is before talking MR
In the Light of Islam - Growing the Beard - Bilal Philips - YouTube

No, don't just change subjects. Tell me where it says in the Quran about beard. Don't post me videos since they are just interpretations by random imams. I am asking you to specify where it is in the Quran. Let us assume i don't know. Can you be specific where it lies in the Quran?

No, don't just change subjects. Tell me where it says in the Quran about beard. Don't post me videos since they are just interpretations by random imams. I am asking you to specify where it is in the Quran. Let us assume i don't know. Can you be specific where it lies in the Quran?
MR HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have ordered to grow beard and to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Quran tells you that And Mr I asked you this question before if you have gutts answer me and tell me method of Salah or fasting or Zakat or Hajj only by looking at Quran you will not find it there I challenge you Mr

MR HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have ordered to grow beard and to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW Quran tells you that And Mr I asked you this question before if you have gutts answer me and tell me method of Salah or fasting or Zakat or Hajj only by looking at Quran you will not find it there I challenge you Mr

In the Quran, it does not specify about Hajj. It only states that muslims should perform pilgrimage. What pilgrimage to perform is not specified. Now to talk about Zakat is more or less the same thing. Quran only says to help the poor when possible. Mind you, it does NOT tell you specifically that it has to be 2.5% of your salary.

In the Quran, it does not specify about Hajj. It only states that muslims should perform pilgrimage. What pilgrimage to perform is not specified. Now to talk about Zakat is more or less the same thing. Quran only says to help the poor where you can. Mind you, it does not tell you specifically that it has to be 2.5% of your salary.
MR all things come from Hadees MR Hadees tell you how to perform those things so keep quiet and start reading Hadees Mr

The Quran's words came from Allah because he sent angel Gabriel. Angel Gabriel then taught muhammed to write even though he didn't know how to from before. What the prophet wrote was from god's orders.

Hadiees was written after prophet died.

Dude, wtf. Listen, you are disrespecting Prophet Muhammad (SAW), you are cleary misguided and idiot. I suggest you to read clearly properly carefully with the help of Quran. I tell you, you are misguided, weak knowledges, and errors here. Just curious, how old are you? schools?

I have read Quran many times, I know what it means. And I didn't have beard and moderate Muslim respecting laws and order in Canada. Please learn properly.

MR ALLAH asked us to follow orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and he ordered males to keep beards when you don't know about Islam sir please first read Islam

Yes, Muslims must be clean without beards, burqa and sort things. Remove "Mr" Allah which is incorrect.

Dude, wtf. Listen, you are disrespecting Prophet Muhammad (SAW), you are cleary misguided and idiot. I suggest you to read clearly properly carefully with the help of Quran. I tell you, you are misguided, weak knowledges, and errors here. Just curious, how old are you? schools?

I have read Quran many times, I know what it means. And I didn't have beard and moderate Muslim respecting laws and order in Canada. Please learn properly.

Yes, Muslims must be clean without beards, burqa and sort things. Remove "Mr" Allah which is incorrect.
Mr Beard is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and also covering face is order in Quran and Hadees Sir

MR all things come from Hadees MR Hadees tell you how to perform those things so keep quiet and start reading Hadees Mr

How does Hadees come up with 2.5 of Zakat figure? Can you tell me that? There lots of things out there that are not specified in the Quran but are specified in the Hadees. At the end of the day, Hadees should not be read by muslims as it creates more responsibilities and confusion i.e you're beard theory. Quran is our true revelation/scripture and that is what muslims are required to follow. Tell me where does it say just by Allah to keep beard? The fact is he didn't say anything and there is nothing to prove from. Don't bring the prophet in between. With respect to him being the founder of Islam, Muhammed had contributions and was a human just like you and me. You're views are sounding like he was son of god. Keep Allah in mind only as the only creator and as only god. Are you a member of Taliban or something?
I have had enough and i'm leaving this thread now.

How does Hadees come up with 2.5 of Zakat figure? Can you tell me that? There lots of things out there that are not specified in the Quran but are specified in the Hadees. Hadees at the end of the should not be read by muslims as it creates more responsibilities and confusion i.e you're beard theory. Quran is our true revelation/scripture and that is what muslims are required to follow that. Tell me where just Allah told us to keep beard? The fact is he didn't say anything and there is nothing to prove from. Don't bring the prophet in between. Muhammed was a human just like you and me. You're views are sounding like he was son of god. Keep Allah in mind only as the only creator and as only god. Are you a member of Taliban or something?
MR you can't do anything without reading the Hadees Sir you can't even pray salah or fast or pay Zakat Sir hadees are details of Quran MR Muhammad WAS a human but he was a PROPHET OF ALLAH and to follow his every order is compulsory on Muslims Sir your thoughts show you are not even a Muslim Mr Quran and Hadees are both scriptures of Islam MR and we have to follow both

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

How does Hadees come up with 2.5 of Zakat figure? Can you tell me that? There lots of things out there that are not specified in the Quran but are specified in the Hadees. At the end of the day, Hadees should not be read by muslims as it creates more responsibilities and confusion i.e you're beard theory. Quran is our true revelation/scripture and that is what muslims are required to follow that. Tell me where does it say use by Allah told to keep beard? The fact is he didn't say anything and there is nothing to prove from. Don't bring the prophet in between. Muhammed was a human just like you and me. You're views are sounding like he was son of god. Keep Allah in mind only as the only creator and as only god. Are you a member of Taliban or something?
Mr for your information MATH is very old figure and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was told by ALLAH that is why in Quran ALLAH says what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say is from ALLAH

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was a human in the sense that he ate got married and also died but following his order and actions if Compulsory on Muslims of all time and that is order of ALLAH in Quran now I am getting 100 % sure you are not even a Muslim

How does Hadees come up with 2.5 of Zakat figure? Can you tell me that? There lots of things out there that are not specified in the Quran but are specified in the Hadees. At the end of the day, Hadees should not be read by muslims as it creates more responsibilities and confusion i.e you're beard theory. Quran is our true revelation/scripture and that is what muslims are required to follow. Tell me where does it say just by Allah to keep beard? The fact is he didn't say anything and there is nothing to prove from. Don't bring the prophet in between. With respect to him being the founder of Islam, Muhammed had contributions and was a human just like you and me. You're views are sounding like he was son of god. Keep Allah in mind only as the only creator and as only god. Are you a member of Taliban or something?

:tdown:

go and read Quran

and when you read Follow the Sunnat of Prophet and also Take what Prophet gives to you and refrain form what is forbidden by Prophet

then go and read Hadees

Absolutly Muhammed was a Prophet and what is a prophet, do you have any idea?

Answer is : PROPHET LIKE MUHAMMED WAS A MESSENGER

What is a Messenger?

Answer is " A PERSON WHO CARRIES A MESSAGE.

*Do you call his carrying of message something not human?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

:tdown:

go and read Quran

and when you read Follow the Sunnat of Prophet and also Take what Prophet gives to you and refrain form what is forbidden by Prophet

then go and read Hadees

Where does it say in the Quran that you have to read hadeees? Any explanation? The fact is, this hadees was written 200 years after.

Where does it say in the Quran that you have to read hadeees? Any explanation? The fact is, this hadees was written 200 years after.

"And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain from it..." [al-Hashr: 7]

And let those who oppose the Messenger's commandment beware, lest some Fitnah befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them." [al-Nur: 63]

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much." [al-Ahzaab: 21]

@ Zarvan's Quote:

MR you can't do anything without reading the Hadees Sir you can't even pray salah or fast or pay Zakat Sir hadees are details of Quran MR Muhammad WAS a human but he was a PROPHET OF ALLAH and to follow his every order is compulsory on Muslims Sir your thoughts show you are not even a Muslim Mr Quran and Hadees are both scriptures of Islam MR and we have to follow both

Mr for your information MATH is very old figure and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was told by ALLAH that is why in Quran ALLAH says what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW say is from ALLAH

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was a human in the sense that he ate got married and also died but following his order and actions if Compulsory on Muslims of all time and that is order of ALLAH in Quran now I am getting 100 % sure you are not even a Muslim[/QUOTE]

My Answer:
Whatever as you wish.
Now you call people like Shiiaas, Aga Khanis, Suffis, and Ahmedis Kaffirs.

and the fact is generation after generation travel all over the world to gather knowledge about those who narrated Hadis and wrote it down

and Hadis wasn't written 200 years later. It was "collected" in Hazrat Umar bin AbdulAziz era

Back
Top Bottom