What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

God condemns Hadith by the name in the Quran: See page 3 in this link

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...HCvYe3&sig=AHIEtbRsU9bCLTaFuL8yOjKL6OpqDSRUBQ

THIS IS THE BEST SOURCE OF INFO...
MR hadees in the Quran are something else Mr you prove you don't know anything about Quran Mr Fitna Sir Hadees are sayings of prophet and the same Quran tell Muslims to follow every order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and only than ALLAH will love Muslims and beard is order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Absolutly Muhammed was a Prophet and what is a prophet, do you have any idea?

Answer is : PROPHET LIKE MUHAMMED WAS A MESSENGER

What is a Messenger?

Answer is " A PERSON WHO CARRIES A MESSAGE.

*Do you call his carrying of message something not human?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Where does it say in the Quran that you have to read hadeees? Any explanation? The fact is, this hadees was written 200 years after.
Mr first know what Quran says about PROPHET MUAHMMAD SAW it clearly says to follow his orders and his orders are in saying which all SAHABS learnt by heart and many also wrote them down than after some years these Hadees were written on paper but Hadees existed from the time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

So? What wrong with a Jew? Have you ever tried to notice there is life because of Jews? They are educated. Biased views like your's will only create more ego.

What is it he wrote that makes you wanna kill him? Everything he writes an analysis on is from Quranic verses.

If there was no Judaism, then there would be no Islam.... Get you're facts straight.

By the way, did you know that there are Jewish Rabbis out there against the formation of Israel? yeah i can see you don't know all this.... From next time try looking at positive sides as well....

Dear Respected members,
cb4 is a moron, who learns Islam from the Jews. Kindly do not waste your precious time and energy responding to his nonsensical BS. Let him live "happily ever after" with his delusions.

You can debate with a person on issues, but if his fundamentals are all screwed up then you are :hitwall: So might as well save your energy for some one who can understand logic and is aware of basic fundamentals at least!!

Why do you all assume that i'm an atheist? ---- WHICH I'M NOT. Athiest does not necessarily mean a non-believer. They believe in something. They may just lack faith and or the notion of excepting afterlife i.e heaven and earth.

Everything in this world is not Black and White

I'm not sure but they can believe something related to Science, Greek/Roman Mythology, Philosophy, Evolution..... etc....

They are quite a lot of atheists out there including former Jews that are famous for regardless of what their beliefs lie in:

I will shortlist it for you:

Adolf Hitler
Karl Marx
Ivan Pavlov
Jawahralal Nehru
Paul Dirac
Noam Chomsky
James D. Watson
Peter Higgs
Steven Wienberg
David Suzuki
Bruce Lee
Steven Hawking
Mark Zuckerburg
Sir Alan Sugar
Lance Armstrong
Fidel Castro
Che Geuvera
Mao Zedong
Rafael Nadal
George Clooney
Jack Nicholson
Larry King
Warren Buffet
Richard Dawkins
Richard Branson
Bill Nye

You start the list with Adolf Hitler, he wasn't famous he was notorious. You just showed us your level of education, and proving to us what a schizophrenic you are. Thank YOU!!

As Salam Alikum,

Here are two Hadith's regarding the beard:

Sahih Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 498
Ibn Umar said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard grow.

Malik's Muwatta :: Book 51 : Hadith 51.1.1
Yahya related to me, from Malik, from Abu Bakr ibn Nafi, from his father Nafi, from Abdullah ibn Umar, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, ordered the moustache to be trimmed and the beard to be left.

Back
Top Bottom