What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish. Unless there has been a military coupe in India and a crackpot Gangu general has taken over. FACT: Conventional war between Pakistan and India is unthinkable, unwinnable and ultimately would lead to destruction of most of South Asia.

So people. Fcukin sober up. Lest you forget. Why did Pakistan awam eat 'grass' for? Was that some joke?

Spot on...Pakistan is not just another push over country...So the regular incident at LOC may happen but do not hype up as some kind of war is happening..

You are hungry... it shows!

Think Jammu...think Jammu three times over... and see why WE need Jammu... ????

Oh... do you like the marble on Kartarpur Sahib?
Jammu in our hands, their major supply routes to Srinagar/IOK cut - - - Terrain gets all mountainous hence trapping their 3/4th military on our “rehm o karam” just like bangladesh ? This also gives a 100% ensurity to AJK in our hands with no chances of offense

@TheTallGuy is it going to be just a proportional response from our side like the past or something preemptive too on other dormant fronts

Spot on...Pakistan is not just another push over country...So the regular incident at LOC may happen but do not hype up as some kind of war is happening..
The reality is since 1948 there has been a perfect stalemate. Pakistan has failed to make any real changes to the LOC. India has also failed over 70 years to make any changes to the LOC. Fact is Maharajah gave India all of Kashmir and Pakistan was not bequeated a sliver of Kashmir as some sort of baksheesh. It has been retained at point of force for 70 years.

However after 1998 nuclear dawn the situation is now frozen. People have to sober up to this. There is going to be no Ghazwa Hind and neither is there going to be Akhand Bharat.

You charmer... I knew your were hungry.... Jammu is a must... on so many fronts... but enough for now!!!

Now show me how can we secure Shimla and why?

@TheTallGuy ????
Now, this makes me want to see an all-out offensive by PA to capture Jammu and trap the stupid 3/4th army busy pooping on streets of srinagar. Rest of their forces will be trembled on rest of IB by our remaining forces of that area. :lol::lol::devil::devil:

You charmer... I knew your were hungry.... Jammu is a must... on so many fronts... but enough for now!!!

Now show me how can we secure Shimla and why?

@TheTallGuy ????
Now I understand the triangle you were referring to earlier, made me wonder quite long

Now, this makes me want to see an all-out offensive by PA to capture Jammu and trap the stupid 3/4th army busy pooping on streets of srinagar. Rest of their forces will be trembled on rest of IB by our remaining forces of that area. :lol::lol::devil::devil:

One has to consult history. we have to Consider 1971 Shakargarh salient, 1971 Sialkpt Sector and Indian Army knowledge base of area of operations.

We are one nation. We have lived together for thousands of years and we share the same faith in God. There is literally no difference between a rightly guided Afghan (few nowadays) and a rightly guided Pakistani.

We also both also have huge Pushtun and Nomadic Persian tribes which make up a significant portion of our populations.

Sooner or later Pakistan and Afghanistan will merge to form a single entity. Only way to come out of colonial baggage for Pakistan and only way for Afghanistan to find peace. Sooner people on both sides accept this better it will be for the next front, which is India, Kashmir.
After all, We are the ones who will crash the one eyed demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom