What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On reflection there is very real possibility of Balakot limited action by Indian under the nuclear threshold for domestic political reasons. With all the trouble going on in India amid protests etc this might just be Modi's way of deflecting attention and masking the protests.

The truth has been spoken.

I am ashamed of my country and it's alliance with Hindu extremists. We should be standing shoulder to shoulder with our Pakistani brothers in this struggle. We (afghans) might not have tanks or much equipment, but we surely know how to fight.

Hopefully, things will change in the future. Looking forward to an Union between our countries unlocking huge economic growth, stability and strategic depth against Hindu pagans.
(Sorry off-topic) Brother, election results announced? Some news began to fall to Turkish agencies, but I was not sure whether reliable.

(Sorry off-topic) Brother, election results announced? Some news began to fall to Turkish agencies, but I was not sure whether reliable.

Yes brother, first-round victory to Ashraf Ghani (50,6%). The result is not final yet - the election complaint commission needs to consider the complaints first. The final result in 40 days or so (Yes, I know our election result announcement process is a joke)

True Afghans are OurBloodBrother!

But these Kabuliz have become Bazariz... and you know what is done to Bazariz?

Allama Iqbal has foretold us about OurAfghans and we know to differentiate between Afghans and Kabuliz... so don't feel bad.

Your time shall come!

Either way, the WHOLE of Afghanistan seems to be living in Pakistan at the moment.

O yaar, meray chotay Bhai,

Bohat ho gaya... APS is etched in OurNationalMemory...

WeWillSurpriseGanguz

We are prepated. And let them show courage and attack us.... this time NO Prisoners is given.

StrikeCrops have more than they have shown... and there are Candies flying from Air.. from OldWarhorses...

Regardless, I wish that there is NO War. War is Stupid!!!

Sir Jee, War is inevitable...Just Pray for those who are at helm of power remain faithful and Allah grant them Courage.

True Afghans are OurBloodBrother!

But these Kabuliz have become Bazariz... and you know what is done to Bazariz?

Allama Iqbal has foretold us about OurAfghans and we know to differentiate between Afghans and Kabuliz... so don't feel bad.

Your time shall come!

Things are changing slowly. The northern alliance is getting more and more devastated politically. Pashtun politicians are realizing the importance of Pakistan. Especially the presidency of Imran Khan has created a lot of positive feelings among Pashtuns and other afghans towards Pakistan. We consider him being honest and truly interested in resetting the mess between our two countries.

Some Afghan politicians are even talking openly of accepting the Durand line (finally!). If things go forward like this and the Taliban get involved politically, we can finally get brotherly relations and kick the Hindu pagans out of Afghanistan.

Sir Jee, War is inevitable...Just Pray for those who are at helm of power remain faithful and Allah grant them Courage.
When that time comes, those people will become irrelevant. Muqaddar ka likha hua pora ho kar rehta hai....

Curve ball for you, YoungPak, why is SialkotSector important for GanguTerroristArmy?

Also, reverse it to see what benefits does it serve PakAgenda?
Perhaps, by coming from this part, along with southern arrow, they can jointly landlock this area but that’s highly impossible.

As for us, some corps command is situated their which is nearest to IOK ?
Pardon my lack of knowledge as i am not into this sort of thing however, knowledge is gold , you can correct me
49C9BE96-CBA3-4E9A-BE5A-470A61E0CADF.jpeg

Things are changing slowly. The northern alliance is getting more and more devastated politically. Pashtun politicians are realizing the importance of Pakistan. Especially the presidency of Imran Khan has created a lot of positive feelings among Pashtuns and other afghans towards Pakistan. We consider him being honest and truly interested in resetting the mess between our two countries.

Some Afghan politicians are even talking openly of accepting the Durand line (finally!). If things go forward like this and the Taliban get involved politically, we can finally get brotherly relations and kick the Hindu pagans out of Afghanistan.
If only everyone thinks like you bro :-(

One thing is clear..India has Made IHK strong point. so real fight if happen is in Punjab.

Indians will leave forum like 27 feb
I have logged in after many days and anyone can notice that Indians have already been banned or they have surrendered their PDF membership. You have already won the battle. :tup: see you later. stay blessed.

Either way, the WHOLE of Afghanistan seems to be living in Pakistan at the moment.

I know we are a burden at the moment. But look at what we have been through for the last 40 years.

I am at least grateful for the brotherly hospitality your country has shown to my countrymen in the time of disparity and need.

Perhaps, by coming from this part, along with southern arrow, they can jointly landlock this area but that’s highly impossible.

As for us, some corps command is situated their which is nearest to IOK ?
Pardon my lack of knowledge as i am not into this sort of thing however, knowledge is gold , you can correct me
View attachment 594968

If only everyone thinks like you bro :-(

classic pincer movement of mechanized units "IBG"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom