What's new

Be ready for operations at short notice Air Chief B S Dhanoa

Ask you military to give clear picture of areas and posts they still hold on LOC, they will never tell you that, because many strategic locations are now under PA's control.
And how do you know that? What are your sources? Remember PDF standard, Indian and Pakistani news papers and journalists can't be trusted...

And how do you know that? What are your sources? Remember PDF standard, Indian and Pakistani news papers and journalists can't be trusted...

I have seen LoC myself and still talk to plenty of people who live at LoC.

I have seen LoC myself and still talk to plenty of people who live at LoC.

So you are the source yourself. Not very credible. I know many folks who claim otherwise.

That said I have never been to LoC myself. May be I will pay it a visit before leaving India.

Thing is that our British born Army Chief never want to fight his counterpart, it's the tribal people who did it.

Ask you military to give clear picture of areas and posts they still hold on LOC, they will never tell you that, because many strategic locations are now under PA's control.
Now you have started giving excuses. Its OK as long as you remember that you took Kalat and parts of J&K not from India but from independent states of Kalat and J&K. In the same way India acquired Hyderabad and Junagarh from the local rulers and not from Pakistan.

That is one funny advertisement about an operation which is meant to be a surprise. But just recalling..

"Barking dogs seldom bite"

So you are the source yourself. Not very credible. I know many folks who claim otherwise.

That said I have never been to LoC myself. May be I will pay it a visit before leaving India.

You should visit if you can, specially forward posts. Having seen kargil war I can tell you that India can not win even it has huge force there, as mountains war is very different than plain areas.

Now you have started giving excuses. Its OK as long as you remember that you took Kalat and parts of J&K not from India but from independent states of Kalat and J&K. In the same way India acquired Hyderabad and Junagarh from the local rulers and not from Pakistan.

Those are not excuses, go read history and get your facts right.

That is one funny advertisement about an operation which is meant to be a surprise. But just recalling..

"Barking dogs seldom bite"
You very very rarely hear things from Indian Chiefs. But whenever they speak analysts from Pakistan and China start doing autopsy of each and every letter spoken by them. Indian Armed Forces don't issue statements on a daily basis.

You should visit if you can, specially forward posts. Having seen kargil war I can tell you that India can not win even it has huge force there, as mountains war is very different than plain areas.

Have you fought in Kargil war yourself or someone close to you fought in it?

I am not sure I have enough tactical foresight to judge which position will be advantageous with what equipment and troops.

Those are not excuses, go read history and get your facts right.
OK. So the credit of capturing part of territory from a small independent state of J&K goes to some tribals and not the Pakistani Army. Fair enough.

History always look at Geography.Look Far east.
Wonder what achievement has Agni Pankh made in it's history to change the geography, on the contrary one just needs to visit the Karachi museum to witness the prime example.

Have you fought in Kargil war yourself or someone close to you fought in it?

I am not sure I have enough tactical foresight to judge which position will be advantageous with what equipment and troops.

I lived with soldier family in military area so knew much more then what was told to the world. A post got attacked from 3 posts of India covering 3 sides and having advantage of height too, it was very bloody 48 hours fight, the shelling from Indian side was so intense that reinforcement troops were unable to reach the Pakistani post, Pakistani post had 6-8 soldiers with young officer commanding it, they repelled all Indian efforts to capture that post, all got martyred only one very young officer lived who took 13 LMG bullets. War is hell and if anyone thing taking on Pakistan is piece of cake then you can try, but make no mistakes Pakistan knows how to defend its borders.

Last edited:
That's quite interesting.
Could you please elaborate on your take on this?

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...south-korea/article18519019.ece?homepage=true
SEOUL, May 21, 2017 14:33 IST
Updated: May 21, 2017 15:14 IST
North Korea on Sunday fired a ballistic missile from an area near its capital, Pyongyang, South Korea’s military said, in the latest weapons test for a country speeding up its development of nuclear weapons and missiles.

The missile was fired from an area near Pukchang, in South Phyongan Province, and flew eastward about 500 km, said South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff. It didn’t immediately provide more details.

i think indian airforce will mistakenly kill their own soldiers in kashmir

Indian Establishment have won hearts and we have defeated the proxies.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...south-korea/article18519019.ece?homepage=true
SEOUL, May 21, 2017 14:33 IST
Updated: May 21, 2017 15:14 IST
North Korea on Sunday fired a ballistic missile from an area near its capital, Pyongyang, South Korea’s military said, in the latest weapons test for a country speeding up its development of nuclear weapons and missiles.

The missile was fired from an area near Pukchang, in South Phyongan Province, and flew eastward about 500 km, said South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff. It didn’t immediately provide more details.
That's not a "sub-conventional threat" like Indian Air Chief B S Dhanoa said. Also, India doesn't share any borders with North Korea.

From the article:
Asking officers to be “combat effective professionals”, ACM Dhanoa writes that “there is no choice but to stay abreast of new technological advancements both own as well as that of our adversaries. Only then will we come out with war-winning, out of the box solutions.”

Judging by this, the statement probably refers to Pakistan and China.

B.S statement by someone who's parents called him B.S a birth :ol:

Air Chief Marshal Singh Sahab is better.

af_crest.gif

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom