What's new

Be ready for operations at short notice Air Chief B S Dhanoa

You know you don't have to take the guy seriously, when his name has BS in it. [emoji23]

you should rest when on a sick leave and don't forget to take your medicines on right time and correct dosage

Nuclear erection.....believe me they will soon go down...the only thing saving you....and dont even speak about your conventional prowess..... doesn't suits you....peace

Try it, you no longer have that kind of an edge you had in earlier wars....pakistan always had better fighters, but you know what you have now....

Calm down, the thing will end with a war....its a good solution, may be a full blown war can solve the problem.... go for it..and then you will see prospered bangladesh, nepal, Afghanistan, sri lanka and iran.....but no India and pakistan, peace in the region for 1000 years...

i think indian airforce will mistakenly kill their own soldiers in kashmir

Elhamdulillah!! PAF pilots need no such "'special" notifications!!!! They're perpetually in the mindset of "vur de vuralim; ol de olelim - order us to attack, let's attack; order us to die, let's die"'!!!!!

Nuclear erection.....believe me they will soon go down...the only thing saving you....and dont even speak about your conventional prowess..... doesn't suits you....peace

Try it, you no longer have that kind of an edge you had in earlier wars....pakistan always had better fighters, but you know what you have now....

Calm down, the thing will end with a war....its a good solution, may be a full blown war can solve the problem.... go for it..and then you will see prospered bangladesh, nepal, Afghanistan, sri lanka and iran.....but no India and pakistan, peace in the region for 1000 years...
Put some water on your 56 inch ki chati and take a few hours going through Inventory of Both Indian and Pakistani forces first instead of watching NDTV.
And kindly inform me except in navy where does india hai more then 2.5:1 numerical superiority against Pakistan.

We know well what we have and what not.
If you analyse without a bias you will come to know
You dont have the Artillery or armour to wage an offensive invasion of Pakistan.
Your armoured collums will be obliterated with tens of thousands of Baktir Shikan Launchers if they enter our territory. And they are just twice in number then our armoured divisions plus you have a huge densly populated area to defend compared to Pakistan

Your flankers are flying elephants they are potent air superiority and strike fighters for long range panetrating strikes like against chine. But for cramped air defences in tightly net regions like Pakistan. they will be shot down like mosquitos by geound defence systems and outnumbered interceptors.

Take a cold water bath and chill.
Our nukes are just to counter your stupidity of developing nukes and starting an arms race here.

Peace.

Naa yaar i am not yet on medication.... thats why i know that PAF had brand new F86 sabres and the first planes to have AAM in Asia...cool, even then we took out few sabres and won the war....not battle, but war....i always appreciated my enemies skill and will to fight...PAF is one hell of an Air Force....
Ever heard about Indian Hawker Hunters or Afghan Dope is also being imported to india as well? [emoji23]

Lol khud se kuch hota nahi, and humko kayaar bol raha.....look guys he forgot his medication..... get well soon buddy, and wtf is non military area of siachin??its a glacier..... you sent people for recce, we took it....and then you fought for it....we have the high peaks, you keep the low ones....

AJK humanay khud he lia hai, 7 times large country say apna haq lena asan nhe. Tum log siachin aur east Pakistan pe itratay ho Jo tumharay kisi Kam k nhe. :rofl:

AJK humanay Kitna Kam aa raja hai, CPEC pe Indian rona yaad hai na.

In that case Pakistan should provide Soviet Afghan war Stinger missiles to Kashmiri fighter,

India can't use air force or jet fighters to attack militants since they are not holding ground, they are roaming in jungles and villages not staying at one place hence air force can't target them with collateral damage and at this time India can't afford any civilian casualties since valley and border already HOT.
In case you haven't noticed, Mr Dhanoa is a sikh. So much for your Khali - Sthan stupidity. You will find Sikhs from Indian forces killing your Khali-Sthan eunuchs if you come to fight here.

What now then? Are the Indian Armed Forces preparing to use air support to suppress the Kashmiri freedom movement?
India never uses Air Force against its own people and territory unlike Pakistan. Our ground forces are capable to carry out any mission against terror and insurgency. When IAF Chief calls for readiness of forces at short notice, he means action across the border.

AJK humanay khud he lia hai, 7 times large country say apna haq lena asan nhe. Tum log siachin aur east Pakistan pe itratay ho Jo tumharay kisi Kam k nhe. :rofl:

You occupied portions of Kashmir from the Maharaja of Kashmir and not from India. When India entered the scene, you were on the outskirts of Srinagar but pushed far away by the Indian forces. After that a cease fire was imposed. So just remember that parts of Kashmir you took from a country which was 7 times smaller than you.

I don't know but seems like Haq lene ke bad pakad ke rakhna hota hei. didn't happen in 71.

India never uses Air Force against its own people and territory unlike Pakistan. Our ground forces are capable to carry out any mission against terror and insurgency. When IAF Chief calls for readiness of forces at short notice, he means action across the border.

You occupied portions of Kashmir from the Maharaja of Kashmir and not from India. When India entered the scene, you were on the outskirts of Srinagar but pushed far away by the Indian forces. After that a cease fire was imposed. So just remember that parts of Kashmir you took from a country which was 7 times smaller than you.

Thing is that our British born Army Chief never want to fight his counterpart, it's the tribal people who did it.

I don't know but seems like Haq lene ke bad pakad ke rakhna hota hei. didn't happen in 71.

Ask you military to give clear picture of areas and posts they still hold on LOC, they will never tell you that, because many strategic locations are now under PA's control.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom