What's new

BD Ranked 1st as UN Peacekeeper

Congratulations.jpg

It's not like that actualy. Only the money was not a fact here but the contribution of peace too . india is also a big partner in UN peace keeping . do you rly think your country send them for the money only? well its good job sending troops for the peace. congrad pakistan ,india,nepal and nigeria too
UN peacekeeping = Rich nations gives the money, poorer nations gives the blood.

Congratulations to BD :enjoy:
its good to see that South Asians r the foremost in UN peacekeeping forces around the globe...:cheers:

Congratulations to BD :enjoy:
its good to see that South Asians r the foremost in UN peacekeeping forces around the globe...:cheers:

I seriously don't think that it is anything to be proud of, UNPF is funded by western countries for there operations (mainly France, Germany, Britain & US) but they don't offer there soldiers in large nos. Seeing an opportunity to earn much needed Foreign currency, our SA nations (mainly Pak, India & BD) send there forces in large nos. to contribute to UNPF. It's operations are also determined by the security council (P-5 countries actually), so in a way our countries are doing exactly the same thing which was done during British Raj where majority of British army was formed of sub-continental citizens which were send to fight there wars.

I seriously don't think that it is anything to be proud of, UNPF is funded by western countries for there operations (mainly France, Germany, Britain & US) but they don't offer there soldiers in large nos. Seeing an opportunity to earn much needed Foreign currency, our SA nations (mainly Pak, India & BD) send there forces in large nos. to contribute to UNPF. It's operations are also determined by the security council (P-5 countries actually), so in a way our countries are doing exactly the same thing which was done during British Raj where majority of British army was formed of sub-continental citizens which were send to fight there wars.

I thinks its a great opportunity for the army of poor nations to earn some real life experience. As only rich nation can afford war their army gets real battle experience but our only opportunity is peace keeping.

Congrats BD but I dont want to see India on top 10 list.

I echo the same feelings !! .

China has the largest population in the world . Ever wondered why it is not in the list ??

I thinks its a great opportunity for the army of poor nations to earn some real life experience. As only rich nation can afford war their army gets real battle experience but our only opportunity is peace keeping.

What are you talking mate?? War is no fun business to take experience of. Yes, every nation should remain prepared for emergency by constant training or conducting war games with other nations but my point was that in the form of UNPF, SA nations' armies are acting like Paid Soldiers of West to fight there wars.

What are you talking mate?? War is no fun business to take experience of. Yes, every nation should remain prepared for emergency by constant training or conducting war games with other nations but my point was that in the form of UNPF, SA nations' armies are acting like Paid Soldiers of West to fight there wars.

For your kind information Bangladesh is not involve in any west's war. We are just doing peacekeeping which happened to be the most noble profession.

^^^ he said about all south asians not specifically bangladeshi. Why south asians are in top 3? Too brave? Too peaceloving?

Hinduguy you are one of the decent Indian posters here, so I don't want to offend you.

However this kid has a severe problem and hatred of Bangladesh. Nearly all other Indian posters wrote positive messages and he true to form came on here to spoil this thread and attack Bangladesh, he and Rajara Chola, Skull and Bones are a gang of trolls who ruin every Bangladeshi thread on this forum.

They even tag each other and Imran Khan to encourage each other to join in attacking Bangladesh.

Re topic: This is good for Bangladesh as we get experience, increase our soft power and increased self-confidence.

The US however still has the biggest number of soldiers deployed on foreign missions all over the world.

^^^ I dont follow him around, so cant comment about other posts, this specific post was about south asians. And I still dont understand why top 3 should come from same region. Why not africans? Why not chinese?

^^^ I dont follow him around, so cant comment about other posts, this specific post was about south asians. And I still dont understand why top 3 should come from same region. Why not africans? Why not chinese?

South Asians are generally calm and disciplined people, quite well behaved.

I was in Hajj a few months back and South Asians (Bengalis, Pakistanis, Indians) were the best behaved Hujjaj (plural of Hajji) while Turks, Iranians, Indonesians, Africans are quite bad and can be aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom